The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   C4 Open Discussion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   An Interview with our Newest Mod- (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6094)

socalman 01-19-2011 11:01am

An Interview with our Newest Mod-

Hello Bryan,

I'd like to thank you for taking this time to sit and chat with us.

At what age did you know you were Mod material?

Sweet 90 01-19-2011 11:15am

Damn:lolsmile:
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...ad/2quks2q.gif

RedLS1GTO 01-19-2011 11:18am

Quote:

Originally Posted by socalman (Post 88390)
Hello Bryan,

I'd like to thank you for taking this time to sit and chat with us.

At what age did you know you were Mod material?

I knew I was destined for C4 Mod greatness somwhere around my 1st birthday.

:dance:

socalman 01-19-2011 11:18am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 88435)

If he ever gets outa OT and quits arguing with retards about gun control, we should be able to get this show running on schedule.

socalman 01-19-2011 11:19am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 88443)
I knew I was destined for C4 Mod greatness somwhere around my 1st birthday.

:dance:

Oh, I didn't realize we were going that far back.

Were you breast fed?

C4fan 01-19-2011 11:21am

:above: Make sure to get the whole story, not the "Fox News" version.

Frizlefrak 01-19-2011 11:22am

Bryan.....I've read that your favorite color is dark green. Do you feel that this affinity for green was a deciding factor in your career choice as a forum mod? Did green make you resolute in pursuing your career path, or were there other mitigating factors?

socalman 01-19-2011 11:23am

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4fan (Post 88458)
:above: Make sure to get the whole story, not the "Fox News" version.

Oh, we will.

Taurus 01-19-2011 11:25am

Mr. Moderator, can you clear up a couple things for me.

First, just how many 40th Anniversary cars came in black?

Second, what exactly is a "Hokie" and why is it so popular?

Thanks for spending some of your valuable time helping to sort these issues out.

Shrek 01-19-2011 11:25am

:blabla:

Sweet 90 01-19-2011 11:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 88466)
Bryan.....I've read that your favorite color is dark green. Do you feel that this affinity for green was a deciding factor in your career choice as a forum mod? Did green make you resolute in pursuing your career path, or were there other mitigating factors?

:lolsmile::lolsmile:
Bryan probably had to get his dictionary out so he could understand some of those words:leaving:

RedLS1GTO 01-19-2011 11:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by socalman (Post 88446)
If he ever gets outa OT and quits arguing with retards about gun control, we should be able to get this show running on schedule.

:toetap:

There is a difference between a clip and a magazine!!! :willy:

Quote:

It is. Polo green to be more specific.

socalman 01-19-2011 11:35am

Quote:

You're not suppose to drink the stuff!

http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/u...lman/1067M.jpg

Sweet 90 01-19-2011 11:36am

Hey Bryan (bowing down) can you use your mystical mod powers here to get me
a Canada smilie? (stands up and walks backwards out of the room):D

socalman 01-19-2011 11:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 88495)
:toetap:

There is a difference between a clip and a magazine!!! :willy:

It is. Polo green to be more specific.

Glad you're back. Now, let's get to some serious specifics about your reign here as King, er-uh, Moderator.

What do you plan to do to those members that insist on getting Hyrdocarbon installed in their car?

and while I have your attention, do you have a Key or Combo lock for use on locking threads?

Frizlefrak 01-19-2011 11:38am

Dear Mr. Moderator.

It has come to our attention that certain members are still not flying the flag of Texberta. This is quite disturbing on a number of fronts. First, our founding fathers went to great lengths to ensure ample supplies of steak, beer, hooters, whisky, guns, more hooters, and fast cars, and yet certain folks don't seem to appreciate these liberties that have been bequeathed. Second, we have gone to great lengths to eradicate liberalism, entitlements, and Priuses. Third, a cat and dog scuffle is practically a given on any evening, so entertainment is abundant. There are a plethora of other reasons why our new Republic should be granted its due respect.

I therefore respectfully request that all freedom loving members commence flying the proud colors of Texberta. Thank you for your consideration.

Sweet 90 01-19-2011 11:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 88509)
Dear Mr. Moderator.

It has come to our attention that certain members are still not flying the flag of Texberta. This is quite disturbing on a number of fronts. First, our founding fathers went to great lengths to ensure ample supplies of steak, beer, hooters, whisky, guns, more hooters, and fast cars, and yet certain folks don't seem to appreciate these liberties that have been bequeathed. Second, we have gone to great lengths to eradicate liberalism, entitlements, and Priuses. Third, a cat and dog scuffle is practically a given on any evening, so entertainment is abundant. There are a plethora of other reasons why our new Republic should be granted its due respect.

I therefore respectfully request that all freedom loving members commence flying the proud colors of Texberta. Thank you for your consideration.

King Sweetsie seconds this motion:)

RedLS1GTO 01-19-2011 11:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by socalman (Post 88508)
What do you plan to do to those members that insist on getting Hyrdocarbon installed in their car?

and while I have your attention, do you have a Key or Combo lock for use on locking threads?

I plan on dealing with them according to the rules of our fine forum.

http://www.atomichobbies.com/assets/...es/paapt42.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 88505)
Hey Bryan (bowing down) can you use your mystical mod powers here to get me
a Canada smilie? (stands up and walks backwards out of the room):D

I'll see what I can do about that one. :lolsmile:

Quote:

Dear Mr. Moderator.

Doggah... you're killing me. :dance:

RetiredSFC 97 01-19-2011 11:49am

Who's Bryan

socalman 01-19-2011 11:50am

Quote:

Dear Mr. Moderator.

Stick a bear in there and I'm in. Caltexberta, the new country!

http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/u...xalberta-1.jpg