The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Israel Denies Entry to Our Two Congressional Terror Supporters (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120041)

Bill 08-15-2019 9:10pm

Israel Denies Entry to Our Two Congressional Terror Supporters

https://i.redd.it/o9p5t9ztnpg31.jpg

carlton_fritz 08-15-2019 9:29pm

:hurray:

JRD77VET 08-15-2019 9:49pm

Imagine that, she wanted to "talk shit" and they won't let her.

Actions have consequences and her anti Israel talk just forced a change in her itinerary. :kimblair:

She and her fellow dems are trying to be quite the "spin masters". It's not that they are females, it's not that they are muslims, it has nothing to do with skin color, it does have to do that act like complete and total assholes. :yesnod:

Dan Dlabay 08-16-2019 3:35am

After bad mouthing Israel why would those to idiots want to go there? The right decision regarding this was made. :cert:

mrvette 08-16-2019 5:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRD77VET (Post 1680939)
Imagine that, she wanted to "talk shit" and they won't let her.

Actions have consequences and her anti Israel talk just forced a change in her itinerary. :kimblair:

She and her fellow dems are trying to be quite the "spin masters". It's not that they are females, it's not that they are muslims, it has nothing to do with skin color, it does have to do that act like complete and total assholes. :yesnod:

Well, actually it IS about them being muzzies, why else they be such assholes??? it's part of their teachings/life fullOsoapy......:issues:

Olustee bus 08-16-2019 9:43am

Apparently, Isreal changed their mind and is allowing them in.

Jobaka 08-16-2019 10:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olustee bus (Post 1680990)
Apparently, Isreal changed their mind and is allowing them in.

Not exactly.

Quote:

WASHINGTON/JERUSALEM (Reuters) - U.S. congresswoman Rashida Tlaib on Friday rejected an offer by Israel to let her travel to the West Bank, saying she would not visit her family there because the Israeli government had imposed “oppressive conditions” to humiliate her.

Tlaib, a Democrat in the U.S. House of Representatives who has been critical of Israeli policy toward the Palestinians, had planned to make an official visit to Israel along with fellow Democrat congresswoman Ilhan Omar from Minnesota.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, under pressure from Republican U.S. President Donald Trump, on Thursday said he would not allow the pair to make a planned trip to Israel. On Friday, Israel decided to allow Tlaib to visit family in the Israel-occupied West Bank on humanitarian grounds.

But the Michigan congresswoman rejected the offer.

“I can’t allow the State of Israel to take away that light by humiliating me & use my love for my sity to bow down to their oppressive & racist policies,” Tlaib tweeted, using the word sity to refer to her grandmother.

“Silencing me & treating me like a criminal is not what she wants for me. It would kill a piece of me. I have decided that visiting my grandmother under these oppressive conditions stands against everything I believe in—fighting against racism, oppression & injustice,” she added.

Lots more HERE
The "oppressive conditions" are visit your family and STFU.

Political theater. Nothing more.

Bill 08-16-2019 6:23pm

Rashida wrote a tearjerker letter asking to be let in to see her nana. So the Israelis said, sure, come make a personal, quiet visit to nana.

Rashida then said she didn't want to go after all. I guess having to pay for the trip personally and not use it as a a showboat for her hatred wasn't that appealing after all.

Trump's response:

boracayjohnny 08-17-2019 12:08am

Two oxygen thieves.

Mike Mercury 08-17-2019 9:38am

Quote:

On Friday, Israel decided to allow Tlaib to visit family in the Israel-occupied West Bank on humanitarian grounds.

But the Michigan congresswoman rejected the offer.
So, that wasn't her intention after all (to visit family). She faked it to gain attention and to create a false-positive... and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC were there to swallow every drop of her charade.