The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Muzzie opens fire in Florida gay club... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98321)

RedLS1GTO 06-14-2016 7:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1481326)
The thing is how people from the West don't really understand Muslim/Middle Eastern people. Western people look at Muslim/Middle Eastern people and try to apply their, Western, ideas or understandings. This is the disconnect. Muslim/Middle Eastern folks are vastly different in their outlook of ways of doing things.

I'll throw out a coupla/three examples:

How many Western people are ok with blaming the victim of rape?
How many Western people are ok with seeing an accident and doing nothing to help?
How many Western people are ok with an employer repeatedly raping and torturing maids?

These are only limited examples but ones that show a common occurrence.

So much truth to this.

It's 1 of those things that you actually have to experience to understand... and even then it doesn't make sense.

I saw a guy get run over by a car in a crowded area. The guy that hit him kept going. The next car stopped. At that point you're thinking someone will call for help... nope. The driver grabbed the guy by the arms, drug his bleeding and broken ass out of the lane, hopped back in his car and took off. People were stepping over him like it was no big deal at all.

Exactly as you said, people keep trying to attach our ways of life and our way of thinking to them. It simply doesn't apply. People who think that they are a nice, kind, peaceful group, similar to us in most ways who just so happen to have a few radicals among them have no clue WTF they are talking about.

Cybercowboy 06-14-2016 7:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 1481354)
So the shooter was Gay AND Muslim ? How does that work ?

Pulse patrons: Mateen hung out at the club 'for years'

You can talk to pretty much anyone who served in Iraq or Afghanistan and ask about "man Thursday" or whatever the hell they call it. Basically the men will have gay sex that day, sort of out of tradition or something, but because they do it on Thursday it means they aren't really gay.

In other words, in the Islamic world you aren't gay really if you only have sex with young boys or just dabble in a bit of buggery on Thursday with your fellow buddies. You're just horny. But if you are gay gay you're gonna get tossed off a building.

OddBall 06-14-2016 7:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1481364)
You can talk to pretty much anyone who served in Iraq or Afghanistan and ask about "man Thursday" or whatever the hell they call it. Basically the men will have gay sex that day, sort of out of tradition or something, but because they do it on Thursday it means they aren't really gay.

In other words, in the Islamic world you aren't gay really if you only have sex with young boys or just dabble in a bit of buggery on Thursday with your fellow buddies. You're just horny. But if you are gay gay you're gonna get tossed off a building.

Do they have "goat Friday" and "Donkey Saturday"

Mike Mercury 06-14-2016 7:41am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1481357)
Weenie goes in the butt with a towel on head. <shrug>

save that for your next Hillary encounter :leaving:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1481367)

hmm... better see if my passport is up-to-date...

Cybercowboy 06-14-2016 7:46am

Quote:

Don't forget "Camel Tuesday."

VatorMan 06-14-2016 8:04am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1481371)
Don't forget "Camel Tuesday."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...869a3e9cdc.jpg

Rob 06-14-2016 10:36am

Now that we know he was homosexual....does he get the 40 virgins for dying in the name of Allah?

Or does 40 virgins get him?

Kerrmudgeon 06-14-2016 10:41am

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1481326)
The thing is how people from the West don't really understand Muslim/Middle Eastern people. Western people look at Muslim/Middle Eastern people and try to apply their, Western, ideas or understandings. This is the disconnect. Muslim/Middle Eastern folks are vastly different in their outlook of ways of doing things.

I'll throw out a coupla/three examples:

How many Western people are ok with blaming the victim of rape?
How many Western people are ok with seeing an accident and doing nothing to help?
How many Western people are ok with an employer repeatedly raping and torturing maids?

These are only limited examples but ones that show a common occurrence.

Article in the paper today about a Dutch girl in her 20s. She woke up after being drugged and raped and went to the police in Quatar. They charged her with sex out of wedlock, and sentenced her to two years. :crazy:

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV...QPr5McSTqi6jM-

stingraymyway 06-14-2016 12:17pm

Quote:

:rofl:
Beat me to it!

Aerovette 06-14-2016 12:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 1481375)

She's got balls.

Cybercowboy 06-14-2016 4:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew M (Post 1481479)
He's an adult. He doesn't need you to speak up for him.

He's just doing a riff off of Terence and Philip.

lspencer534 06-14-2016 4:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixievet (Post 1481401)
Now that we know he was homosexual....does he get the 40 virgins for dying in the name of Allah?

Or does 40 virgins get him?

Mateen: "I can't wait to see my 40 virgins! 40 pretty, young girls aching for sex!

Allah: "Who said they were female?".

Craig 06-14-2016 4:43pm

Apparently, he's not all that picky...

Giraffe (He/Him) 06-14-2016 4:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig (Post 1481484)
Apparently, he's not all that picky...

I know the feeling.

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/wp-cont...-old-hag-3.jpg

boracayjohnny 06-14-2016 5:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1481481)
He's just doing a riff off of Terence and Philip.

Not your buddy, guy! - YouTube

:Jeff '79: You got it, Cowboy.

Tis ok though since Drew is just an asshole who likes to argue.

boracayjohnny 06-14-2016 5:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 1481363)
So much truth to this.

It's 1 of those things that you actually have to experience to understand... and even then it doesn't make sense.

I saw a guy get run over by a car in a crowded area. The guy that hit him kept going. The next car stopped. At that point you're thinking someone will call for help... nope. The driver grabbed the guy by the arms, drug his bleeding and broken ass out of the lane, hopped back in his car and took off. People were stepping over him like it was no big deal at all.

Exactly as you said, people keep trying to attach our ways of life and our way of thinking to them. It simply doesn't apply. People who think that they are a nice, kind, peaceful group, similar to us in most ways who just so happen to have a few radicals among them have no clue WTF they are talking about.

So much that just doesn't.

The religious police. Religious Police? Yes, the dudes walk around in public and go Dirty Harry on mofos that don't pray to ole Allah at the appropriate times. The enforcement is accomplished by using about a four foot long stick painted red. Well, it was red. Now, it's just kinda red here and there due to them whipping dat ass.

Western folks get a pass because their just heathens anyway.

boracayjohnny 06-14-2016 6:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1481364)

Yep, I've seen the men walking around while holding hands with each other. Even before that, I went wtf when I found out they go gay with each other but hate and will kill gays. I don't get the two ways. :banghead: