The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Back in the hospital again tomorrow. (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117230)

SnikPlosskin 09-11-2018 9:07pm

Back in the hospital again tomorrow.

Well, the doc is going to ram a camera up my dick again tomorrow (I believe a Kodak Instamatic but not sure). They really ****ed me up in the last surgery and we need to see the extent of the damage to my urethra. My schlong is like a frightened turtle.

I have to be under general anesthetic because it’s ****ed up so badly the pain of inserting a catheter is unbearable. Then I get to wear it for 3-4 days :sadangel:

I have attorneys looking into it. I had zero problems before the July surgery in this area. Now I’m in danger of kidney failure since my urethra is slowly closing up from scarring amd my bladder won’t empty causing it to back up into my kidneys. Damn it’s sore.

The urologist will go in and cut some material out and then use a balloon to stretch it. Then place a catheter that stays in for several days (pissing into a bag) ****ing barbaric.

If this doesn’t work, I’ll have to undergo a urethraplasty - they rebuild it using tissue from the inside of your cheek. Horrible, painful surgery.

All from some idiot nurse who kept jabbing a cath in over and over and missing the mark. This was for a hernia surgery that had nothing to do with my piss factory. Apparently my bladder was full and getting in the way for the surgeon.

Then Nurse Ratchet did her number. Now I have yet another challenge.

They say God will never test you beyond what you can handle so I figure this must be the limit.

Now, does that make you boys uncomfortable? Good. Just be thinking of me around Noon tomorrow. The next four days is going to be a real challenge to get through.

Has anyone had an indwelling catheter? I had one for ten days after the July surgery. Ugliest, most painful thing I’ve ever experienced. And I’ve been ****ing shot, chopped off a finger and had six inches of guts cut out.

:Sexy:

JRD77VET 09-11-2018 9:20pm

I'll pray for you , the entire surgical team and your family too. :angel:

Black94lt1 09-11-2018 9:30pm

Here’s hoping for some good news and that things start improving!

Bill 09-11-2018 9:38pm

Good luck. Hopefully it's a simple operation and goes well, although if it was me, I'd ask them if they could add a couple of inches while they were there.

carlton_fritz 09-12-2018 3:44am

I think I will call you Job from now on.

Olustee bus 09-12-2018 4:01am

Hate that for you. Will be praying for good news about that.

Rob 09-12-2018 7:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRD77VET (Post 1642751)
I'll pray for you , the entire surgical team and your family too. :angel:

:iagree: Prayers coming my friend

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1642769)
I think I will call you Job from now on.

Job still had it worse. :yesnod:

04 commemorative 09-12-2018 7:20am

Hoping the best for you man......will include you in prayers,wish there was something we could do to help you.

Stevedore 09-12-2018 7:29am

All the best to you, OP; you've certainly had more than your "fair share" of medical difficulties.

I had a kidney stone adventure 20+ years ago that involved having a catheter coming out of my back into a bag for a week or 2 waiting for lithotripsy (which didn't work). Mostly an annoyance; no pain or discomfort. I eventually needed traditional surgery to remove the stone, and had a catheter up the unit for the week while I was in the hospital. It got uncomfortable at one point, so a kind & gentle young nurse removed & reinstalled it. Her attractiveness was a bonus. She also stood next to me holding the tube & bag while i showered each day. You certainly do relinquish a good bit of your dignity in such situations.

Good luck!

mrvette 09-12-2018 7:47am

Sorry to hear of this Pete, take care man.....:sadangel: :datawiz:

Mike Mercury 09-12-2018 8:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin (Post 1642746)
Well, the doc is going to ram a camera up my dick

I hope it was one of those smaller mirrorless types...

Any updates ?

SnikPlosskin 09-12-2018 8:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1642787)
I hope it was one of those smaller mirrorless types...

Any updates ?

Going in in an hour. It’s amazing that some people don’t seem to have pain with catheter. I’m in agony the entire time.

I’m not whining. Just psyching myself up. My mental game is weak at the moment. I also drank after midnight oh noes! Outdated procedure. Turns out the AMA says almost danger of aspiration but they still say no drinking or eating for 12 hours even though the guideline now is six.

Yet the tell you to take your morning meds. Uh....chew them?

Mike Mercury 09-12-2018 8:42am

https://i.imgur.com/qsqcXlT.gif

CubSmurf 09-12-2018 9:06am

Good luck, dude.

Ask them if they're going to buy you dinner first before they defile you:)

Bill 09-12-2018 9:22am

Quote:

Originally Posted by CubSmurf (Post 1642793)
Good luck, dude.

Ask them if they're going to buy you dinner first before they defile you:)

I'm more concerned about the fact that there's another patient named Snik there scheduled for a sex change today. But I'm sure there will be no mix up with the respective surgeries.

:ohnoes:

Loco Vette 09-12-2018 9:45am

Pulling for you bud! Good luck with everything.

Norm 09-12-2018 9:59am

I'm sitting here wincing just reading your plight, phewwww...........
Best of luck for the best outcome.

SnikPlosskin 09-12-2018 3:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1642792)

Holy crap that’s funny. :rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1642795)
I'm more concerned about the fact that there's another patient named Snik there scheduled for a sex change today. But I'm sure there will be no mix up with the respective surgeries.

:ohnoes:

Damn. I haven’t checked yet. I’m trying not to move at all. I did notice I have some pretty nice tits now...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norm (Post 1642797)
I'm sitting here wincing just reading your plight, phewwww...........
Best of luck for the best outcome.

I’m on Fentinal, amd hydrocodone and it still hurts at the slightest movement. But that is just from the trauma caused by the procedure.

I’m home now and plan on just staying immobile the next couple of days. It’s moving around that gets you. Pissing blood now but that’s normal. The doc cut the scar and expanded it with a balloon. That causes some trauma.

Another weird thing is they were telling us how to remove it ourselves. :willy: that ain’t happening. I’ll go in Monday and have it yanked.

CubSmurf 09-12-2018 3:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin (Post 1642809)
I’ll go in Monday and have it yanked.

:D

MrPeabody 09-12-2018 3:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin (Post 1642809)
Holy crap that’s funny. :rofl:

Damn. I haven’t checked yet. I’m trying not to move at all. I did notice I have some pretty nice tits now...

I’m on Fentinal, amd hydrocodone and it still hurts at the slightest movement. But that is just from the trauma caused by the procedure.

I’m home now and plan on just staying immobile the next couple of days. It’s moving around that gets you. Pissing blood now but that’s normal. The doc cut the scar and expanded it with a balloon. That causes some trauma.

Another weird thing is they were telling us how to remove it ourselves. :willy: that ain’t happening. I’ll go in Monday and have it yanked.

At least you are home. That's half the battle right there. The hospital is no place to get well. I was surprised they sent you home with a catheter. I remember a time when this was a no-go. Having a catheter meant you stayed in the hospital. Maybe they figure you've turned pro by now. Hang in there and get well, my friend.:seasix: