The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   I entered a new level of manhood yesterday (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129742)

markyerger 09-28-2022 7:35am

I entered a new level of manhood yesterday

Some of you might have had this experience, some not.

My schwanz got violated and lost his virginity.

The doctor slid a Nikon up my peehole to take a look at my bladder - while I was awake.

In all honesty, it wasn't that bad, except the feeling that you are peeing yourself.

2-3 minutes and its all over, just like the first time he lost his virginity.:rofl:

DJ_Critterus 09-28-2022 8:07am

Did not need to know this. You should get an "all the best" PM for this :ack:

Sounds like somebody entered a new level of your manhood......

Strats-N-Vettes 09-28-2022 8:07am

IVP?

markyerger 09-28-2022 8:31am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1994278)
IVP?

nah, it was a camera on a thin wire.

small amount of blood detected in urine, he just wanted a look-see I guess

Strats-N-Vettes 09-28-2022 8:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by markyerger (Post 1994289)
nah, it was a camera on a thin wire.

small amount of blood detected in urine, he just wanted a look-see I guess

:seasix:

Yadkin 09-28-2022 9:35am

Frigging doctors. If you have an orifice they always want to stick a camera up into it.

Grey Ghost 09-28-2022 9:39am

I thought blood in urine is usually an infection? I've had a bladder infection after a kidney stone a few times

ricks327 09-28-2022 9:39am

Had blood in my urine a year ago, test showed Stage 1 bladder cancer. Had surgery and the follow-up of BCG treatments and continue to have 3 month checkups for 2 years. All of this, including the surgery was done thru the urethra, so be prepared for further violations. :faint:

bill_daniels 09-28-2022 9:57am

I mean, technically,a new level of manhood entered the OP, assuming doc is a man....NTTAWWT, of course.

:leaving:

Onebadcad 09-28-2022 9:59am

Nothing enters my body except beef, beer and scotch.
Wifey is on a kick that it is about time I get the camera-up-the-chute exam, I told her I am waiting on the virtual or multiple choice exam,,,

markyerger 09-28-2022 10:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 1994378)
Nothing enters my body except beef, beer and scotch.
Wifey is on a kick that it is about time I get the camera-up-the-chute exam, I told her I am waiting on the virtual or multiple choice exam,,,

The colonoscopy is not that bad either.
You shit yourself empty for an evening - don't wipe too much or too often, or you'll have a sore red eye.
First thing the next morning you go to the doctors office, all the ride there hoping you don't shit your pants.
Once you get to the doc's, its a wonderful 20 minute nap, you get some soda and crackers, fart, then you go to a diner and get a Grand Slam breakfast.

ricks327 09-28-2022 10:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by markyerger (Post 1994395)
You shit yourself empty for an evening - don't wipe too much or too often, or you'll have a sore red eye.
First thing the next morning you go to the doctors office, all the ride there hoping you don't shit your pants.
Once you get to the doc's, its a wonderful 20 minute nap, you get some soda and crackers, fart, then you go to a diner and get a Grand Slam breakfast.

Excellent synopsis. Especially the ride to the docs office. :lol:

Onebadcad 09-28-2022 10:21am

Quote:

Originally Posted by markyerger (Post 1994395)

Still not sold, waiting on the virtual, regardless of how slow the technology goes,,,

mrvette 09-28-2022 10:22am

They did a Trachiotomy/down the throat to stomach, then the ass scope....

when I woke up I stated that I hoped they did the ass scope first, because of a funny taste in my mouth.....the Doc and all the ASSistants cracked up laughing.....:confused5::dance::rofl:

Vandelay Industries 09-28-2022 10:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1994408)
They did a Trachiotomy/down the throat to stomach, then the ass scope....

when I woke up I stated that I hoped they did the ass scope first, because of a funny taste in my mouth.....the Doc and all the ASSistants cracked up laughing.....:confused5::dance::rofl:

It was probably the first time they heard that. :yesnod::D

GTOguy 09-28-2022 10:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 1994348)
Frigging doctors. If you have an orifice they always want to stick a camera up into it.

And I thought Civil Engineers were bad! Yikes!:yesnod:

Frankie the Fink 09-28-2022 12:45pm

I had the same thing done twice in one year... the 'ole borescope up the pingus... Told them to knock me out both tines and my urologist always has a bevy of 20 something girls in attendance, mortifying.

Last time he was prepping the camera I told him if he found bigfoot I wanted pictures, everybody laughed and then he nodded to the anesthesiologist and next thing I knew I was waking up and it was all over...

GTOguy 09-28-2022 1:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie the Fink (Post 1994565)
I had the same thing done twice in one year... the 'ole borescope up the pingus... Told them to knock me out both tines and my urologist always has a bevy of 20 something girls in attendance, mortifying.

Last time he was prepping the camera I told him if he found bigfoot I wanted pictures, everybody laughed and then he nodded to the anesthesiologist and next thing I knew I was waking up and it was all over...

When I had my last colonoscopy, same deal. Young girl nurses, etc. And you feel more naked with that damn smock on than if you were stark naked.
I told them 'If you find my dignity in there, let me know.' and got a laugh out of them. I had heard that line somewhere else, so it's not mine, but still, funny.
Hope you are doing OK Frank in this weather event and all the rest of you guys that are in harms way and not at 4900 feet elevation.

ZipZap 09-28-2022 1:20pm

I was diagnosed with the big C in my bladder using said scope... I am very grateful for the technology; I've had at least a dozen look-sees over the past 5 years. I am now, thankfully, at a point where I get a routine scope only once/year. If you think going in a cold pool gives the little man a fright, just try out the nurse wiping your unit down with cold Betadine as prep.

Always go in with the attitude that it could be MUCH worse. Seeing bright red blood as your stream during the immunotherapy treatments will cure any reluctance you have for the testing.

SnikPlosskin 09-29-2022 9:58pm

Nobody sticks anything up my dick without general anesthetic. For unknown reasons it’s agony for me.

It could be because some ****ing nurse punctured my urethra six or seven times trying to place a catheter while I was out during a surgery. What she SHOULD have done is call in a urologist at the first sign of resistance.

I had to have my urethra reconstructed way up near the bladder. They cut you from ball sack to asshole. I had a foley cath for 32 days. All completely unnecessary.

****ing assholes. And, no, there is no recourse for patients in Texas.