The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   C6 Open Discussion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   C6 on Here? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13)

wwomanC6 10-03-2009 10:53pm

C6 on Here?

Who all has a C6 on this new forum beside CheySha and I?

CheySha 10-03-2009 11:11pm

Well it may just be you and me! LoL ... But never fear I will discuss our C6s LoL ... By the way if you need to use the new shop vac you are welcome to ... 5HP is A LOT lol I thought I was going to have to fish my mat out of the tank!

wwomanC6 10-03-2009 11:59pm

:ROFLMAO:

The :squirrelrun: to avoid get sucked up by your 5hp/2lb torque Shop vac!

:lol:

wwomanC6 10-04-2009 11:32am

As the Joshua Court Turns!

CheySha - I got some morning humor for ya.
Last night Toby come stublin in from drinkin down the street at Dans. Drunk off his a_ _! He was jokin and laughing around and said to pay for our trip to the Vette Barn next year and all the mods, he was gona pimp himself out! lol
He said he was gona charge 200.
I said you need to charge more than that! lol
He's ok 300.
I'm like NO, your worth 500 a pop! Nothing less!
Surprisingly this morning he remembers that conversation, but not how he made it home. We are still laughin about it.
He even told Dan about it. Dan said he would pimp him out for a cut.
No Fricken way -Dans trying to cut in on my $ whore!!!!!! :smilielol5:

So in Your famous words "If that's not Vette luv, I dont know what is!":o_o:

:ROFLMAO:

CheySha 10-04-2009 2:21pm

Lmao that's great ... Especially loving the title 'As the Joshua Court Turns' ... hahaha

wwomanC6 10-04-2009 4:29pm

So have you had any more luck on figuring out what exhaust you gona go with? :bilmem:

thegreenman 10-06-2009 6:09pm

C6 member checking in.

I installed B&B Fusions on my C6.

I don't think I could get $500 a pop myself, maybe $5. Not really a problem for me, the Vette Barn is local. :Thumbsup:

wwomanC6 10-06-2009 8:07pm

COOL another fellow C6'er. Welcome to our :party:

I kinda leaning toward B&B Bullets but want to hear them in person.
W/ the Fusions how's the Drone?

$5! Just a :flasher: aye

thegreenman 10-06-2009 8:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwomanC6 (Post 447)
COOL another fellow C6'er. Welcome to our :party:

I kinda leaning toward B&B Bullets but want to hear them in person.
W/ the Fusions how's the Drone?

$5! Just a :flasher: aye

The Fusions are suppose to be almost as loud as the Bullets, maybe 2 or 3 db lower. I haven't heard the Bullets first hand so I can not compare. I have a supercharger so I might be louder than a stock C6 with Bullets. Down shifting and hammering it in the tunnels with the B&B Fusions does get some attention.

Do you have headers? This will make it louder also.

It does drone pretty good, but with the Fusions I can close it and the drone goes away. I got the NPP when I bought my C6 and like switching the exhaust note.

CheySha 10-06-2009 10:53pm

Ok I'm not getting notifications LoL which I thought I turned on but guess I need to check that LoL ... I'm still looking at exhaust systems ... just not sure yet ... Did you see there is a corvette run to Whitney next Sunday (18th)?

CheySha 10-06-2009 10:53pm

Welcome thegreenman! :crazy:

wwomanC6 10-07-2009 6:06am

Yep saw that Whitney cruise! Emailed or posted you somewhere about it? Want to go slowpoke? HEHEHE I've yet to really see you go full out! Your gona have to stomp that throttle to keep up w/ me!:squirrel run:

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Corvette1.gif

thegreenman 10-07-2009 10:27am

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheySha (Post 468)
Welcome thegreenman! :crazy:

Peter Pan 10-11-2009 7:07am

Another C6 owner here, checking in with an 09 Cyber Gray Coupe and get the Fusions over anything besides Corsas, Corsas equal no drone and the Fusions as mentioned can be closed for Hwy cruising and open them up when you want the world to hear you:winky:

wwomanC6 10-11-2009 8:05am

Cool, I like the idea of being able to turn it on and off. Especially If going on a long cruise to VA or WI. Thanks! I take it you cant do that w/ the Bullet? Now I just need to go for a ride w/ someone that has the Fusion.

Also Welcome to the C6 :banana: :party: :banana:

Peter Pan 10-11-2009 8:09am

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwomanC6 (Post 1434)
Cool, I like the idea of being able to turn it on and off. Especially If going on a long cruise to VA or WI. Thanks! I take it you cant do that w/ the Bullet? Now I just need to go for a ride w/ someone that has the Fusion.

Also Welcome to the C6 :banana: :party: :banana:

No you can not do that with the Bullets or any other aftermarket exhaust, the NPP, Z06 and Fusions are the only options, if you can find a set of Z06 ones they sound really good on a standard C6:winky:

wwomanC6 10-11-2009 8:24am

Ok I keep forgetting, what about an auto with Paddles!? Any difference?

Peter Pan 10-11-2009 8:59am

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwomanC6 (Post 1438)
Ok I keep forgetting, what about an auto with Paddles!? Any difference?

I tried putting on B&B Route 66 the quiet B&Bs and the drone was enough that the wife made me take them off in less than a week. With the Fusions you will be able to control the sound and they will give very little drone, my buddy has them on his C6Z with headers, no cats and a cam and sounds good closed and scream when open:thumbs:

wwomanC6 10-11-2009 9:02am

I like the sound of that - No pun intented!

thegreenman 10-11-2009 9:45am

Are you going with a supercharger or turbo at a later date? If so you may want the 3" Fusions, for the coupe they are 2.5". I had to order the Z06 fusions then have them cut and realigned to get around my A6, i don't know if that would needed for the manual tranny. 3" fusions can be custom ordered from Billy Boat, but it was cheaper for me to get a local guy to cut and reweld them.