The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Sr. MGMT TEAM of the STATE (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105415)

mrvette 01-26-2017 12:18pm

Sr. MGMT TEAM of the STATE

Department have resigned....to a person......en masse'......GOOD!!! another dump of commies/islamics GAWN!!!!:seasix::hurray:

Cybercowboy 01-26-2017 1:16pm

LOL these were all presidential appointees who submit their resignation when a new administration comes in. The new administration can refuse them or accept them. Trump accepted them.

mrvette 01-26-2017 1:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1535638)
LOL these were all presidential appointees who submit their resignation when a new administration comes in. The new administration can refuse them or accept them. Trump accepted them.

AHHHH, not quite the same as was stated on the radio.....either way, they gawn, witch is good news......too bad we can't get the entire damn staff to follow suit......time to cancel tenure across the board....from screwal teachers to top level fed.gov personnel.....

:issues:

Cybercowboy 01-26-2017 1:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1535641)
AHHHH, not quite the same as was stated on the radio.....either way, they gawn, witch is good news......too bad we can't get the entire damn staff to follow suit......time to cancel tenure across the board....from screwal teachers to top level fed.gov personnel.....

:issues:

The Washington Post wrote yet another Fake News story and the usual outlets ran with it.

From Matt Lee, AP Diplomat Desk (Writer):

"They are presidential appointees who submit resignations during every transition. Their resignations were accepted. We wrote about it y'day."

DAB 01-26-2017 1:27pm

it is common practice that once you accept a presidential appointment, the first thing you do is write out your resignation letter, and leave it undated. the president then may accept it anytime you are no longer serving the president in a manner he sees fit.

mrvette 01-26-2017 1:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1535644)
The Washington Post wrote yet another Fake News story and the usual outlets ran with it.

From Matt Lee, AP Diplomat Desk (Writer):

"They are presidential appointees who submit resignations during every transition. Their resignations were accepted. We wrote about it y'day."

So clarify the shituation, but either way they are GAWN!!!!!!:seasix:

Cybercowboy 01-26-2017 1:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1535653)
So clarify the shituation, but either way they are GAWN!!!!!!:seasix:

Yes, and may the door hit them firmly in the ass on their way out.

6spdC6 01-26-2017 2:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1535663)
Yes, and may the door hit them firmly in the ass on their way out.

A good chance many of them only got the job was because of affirmative action!

mrvette 01-26-2017 3:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 1535670)
A good chance many of them only got the job was because of affirmative action!

Islamics.....bet on that.....:issues:

GentleBen 01-26-2017 3:31pm

Too bad this was the Kerry State Department and not the IRS as currently run by Commissioner John Koskinen.

99 pewtercoupe 01-26-2017 4:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GentleBen (Post 1535703)
Too bad this was the Kerry State Department and not the IRS as currently run by Commissioner John Koskinen.

I am just waiting for that shoe to drop. That guy needs to go to jail not just lose his job

VITE1 01-26-2017 5:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1535638)

:iagree:

Bill 01-26-2017 5:26pm

Any bets on whether all the computers have had the "bleach bit" treatment, you know, to cover up all that pay for play that didn't happen? I'd also be interested in how much money was spent in the last two months on document shredding.

Cybercowboy 01-26-2017 5:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1535759)
Any bets on whether all the computers have had the "bleach bit" treatment, you know, to cover up all that pay for play that didn't happen? I'd also be interested in how much money was spent in the last two months on document shredding.

There has been plenty of this you can bet on it.

VITE1 01-26-2017 5:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1535759)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1535760)
There has been plenty of this you can bet on it.

And Anyone doing that is violating federal law.

And I am fairly certain the new administration will be more than happy to lock up those individuals.

Cybercowboy 01-26-2017 5:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VITE1 (Post 1535762)

And I am fairly certain the new administration will be more than happy to lock up those individuals.

Wikileaks has a standing $10k reward for anyone coming forward with information about document destruction. So far no takers it looks like.

Bill 01-26-2017 6:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VITE1 (Post 1535762)

And I am fairly certain the new administration will be more than happy to lock up those individuals

I don't think so. I think there was some kind of gentleman's agreement that Trump would let Hillary, her flunkies, and basically everyone from the last regime go Scot free. Trump already indicated that was a campaign promise he was going to reneg on. And his reasoning would be pragmatic....if he goes after them (really unheard of), the next regime, assuming it was hostile to Trump, would go after Trump and/or his people.

I'd like to be proven wrong, though.