The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   It took The Brandon Admin. 6 months to come up with "Ultra Maga" (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128538)

Vandelay Industries 05-14-2022 3:12pm

It took The Brandon Admin. 6 months to come up with "Ultra Maga"

:rofl:

https://thepostmillennial.com/it-too...campaign=64487

Joe Biden's usage of the phrase "ultra MAGA," deployed earlier this month in several speeches by the President to try and alienate the Trump faction of Republicans, isn't as organic as it was first advertised to be.

After the outcry of "let's go Brandon," progressive think tanks and Washington DC's brightest minds got to work on a counterattack of their own, and "ultra MAGA" was what they came up with.

The Washington Post has revealed that Biden's usage of "ultra MAGA" to describe members of the Republican party was intentional and not spontaneous or organic. It took six months of research by Biden's adviser Anita Dunn and the Center for American Progress Action Fund to come up with that. Focus group testing and polls undertaken by the Hart Research and the Global Strategy Group indicated that respondents see the phrase "MAGA" more negatively than other labels like "Trump Republicans."

This scoop debunks claims made earlier this week by White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, who said "ultra MAGA" was "the President's phrase and he made those comments himself."

DAB 05-14-2022 3:16pm

6 months down the crapper....at least they got paid for their work.

Louie Detroit 05-14-2022 3:20pm

“Progressive Think Tanks” - is that what Petey Buttplug calls gloryhole equipped bathroom stalls at a freeway rest area?

DAB 05-14-2022 4:27pm

they only talk to themselves, so you can't expect much from that process.

gs568 05-14-2022 5:32pm

Libs are the dumbest m’fers on the face of the earth.

69L46 05-14-2022 5:39pm

"Ultra MAGA" sounds like a name for a toiler paper brand. :funny:

Where do these people think this garbage up?

snide 05-14-2022 6:19pm

What I want to know is, why is "Ultra Make America Great Again" such a bad thing? :confused5:

Maybe @Jeff '79, @Lakota and @slewfoot can explain that to me. :shrug:

Vandelay Industries 05-14-2022 6:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1957083)
What I want to know is, why is "Ultra Make America Great Again" such a bad thing? :confused5:

:Jeff '79:

When the phone don't ring, you'll know it's @Jeff '79 @slewfoot and @Lakota :yesnod:

Louie Detroit 05-14-2022 7:08pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Because Drumpf…..

slewfoot 05-14-2022 7:46pm

Quote:

I don't know wtf you're talking about. I had to snoop around to see what Ultra MAGA is. I don't spend my days sitting here.

I'm laughing at my own local Governors race at the moment. Should be entertaining for DAB also.

VITE1 05-14-2022 7:49pm

I am a " double secret probation MAGA " type.

slewfoot 05-14-2022 7:55pm

:D

Aerovette 05-14-2022 9:51pm

I think Ultra MAGA is high praise and I am happy to accept the title and I hope Trump makes a point of thanking Brandon for making him KING.

DAB 05-14-2022 10:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 1957097)
I don't know wtf you're talking about. I had to snoop around to see what Ultra MAGA is. I don't spend my days sitting here.

I'm laughing at my own local Governors race at the moment. Should be entertaining for DAB also.

Entertaining can be fun. I’d be happy with competent.