The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   What a F'in Moron Biden is! (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128453)

theandies 04-29-2022 11:17am

What a F'in Moron Biden is!

And you wonder why our economy is going to shit, the world is going to shit. You idiots that selected this moron should be so proud. I've seen alshimer patients with more cognitive abilities than this vegetable.
Why are we not trying to broker a peace deal or cease fire instead of fanning the flames that will lead to WWIII?

This idiot belongs in a retirement home not the White House.

Learpilot 04-29-2022 11:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by theandies (Post 1954495)
And you wonder why our economy is going to shit, the world is going to shit. You idiots that selected this moron should be so proud. I've seen alshimer patients with more cognitive abilities than this vegetable.
Why are we not trying to broker a peace deal or cease fire instead of fanning the flames that will lead to WWIII?

he belongs in Gitmo !!!

Chemtrails99 05-03-2022 11:03am

[QUOTE=theandies;1954495

[/QUOTE]

You spelled "Shallow grave in a vast swamp somewhere" wrong....:seasix:

snide 05-03-2022 11:27am

When will it be time to start stacking bodies? Asking for a friend...

MadInNc 05-03-2022 12:39pm

1 Attachment(s)
….

Torqaholic 05-03-2022 9:24pm

Hey, that's somebodies leader you're talking about there...
But don't look at me, I haven't had a leader since I was in the Boy Scouts :D

slewfoot 05-04-2022 9:02am

Quote:

Broker a peace deal? :rofl: Putin is clearly a war criminal & wants to put the USSR back together again and wants all of Ukraine. WTF kind of a deal is that?

I guess you're a Putin Sympathizer.

BRUIZER 05-04-2022 1:26pm

Quote:

Exibit #1:
Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 1955189)
Broker a peace deal? :rofl: Putin is clearly a war criminal & wants to put the USSR back together again and wants all of Ukraine. WTF kind of a deal is that?

theandies 05-04-2022 4:11pm

Quote:

**** you dickhead. You are in favor of getting us into WWIII? I'm not.
Again, **** YOU I HATE COMMIES whether foreign or domestic......like you.

Now head back over to CF so you can be controlled just like you like it.

Ghostmech 05-04-2022 4:46pm

Quote:

Putin doesn't want to put the USSR back together again, at least with this foolish attack on Ukraine. The reason he attacked Ukraine is:

1) He was concerned with the fact that Ukraine was wanting to join NATO and felt threatened because...

2) His population of young fighting age men is dwindling and as time goes on, it only gets worse. The only place on earth where there is another large Russian population is Ukraine. A good portion of Ukraine is Russian and it seems he felt he could bolster his military population by taking areas made up largely with Russian heritage.

The truth is, Russia is slowly dying and with NATO possibly standing at his back door with Eastern European countries like Finland, Belgium, and possibly Ukraine, that was too close for comfort in his mind.

As far as theandies being a "Putin Sympathizer", that's ridiculous. If anyone is a Putin Sympathizer, it would be one of you Commie lefties... and make no mistake, today's lefties are communists.

theandies 05-04-2022 6:58pm

And don't you bleeding heart libtards think $33 BILLION could be better spent at home? I DO!!!!

Learpilot 05-05-2022 5:48am

Quote:

Originally Posted by theandies (Post 1955286)
And don't you bleeding heart libtards think $33 BILLION could be better spent at home? I DO!!!!

I think due to inflation the politicians offshore accounts weren't doing so well so they had to add money so their families could eat.:seasix:

DJ_Critterus 05-05-2022 7:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Learpilot (Post 1955367)
I think due to inflation the politicians offshore accounts weren't doing so well so they had to add money so their families could eat.:seasix:

So, the Big Guy got 15% this time?

Torqaholic 05-05-2022 9:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1955399)

Don't know about that but if I was him I'd be happy to settle with starting WW3 to hide previous crimes and move on. Dodging a bullet can happen but it's not the sort of thing you'd want to make a habit of.

Learpilot 05-05-2022 9:07am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1955399)

More like 915 %
33 billion is a lot to spend
I wonder how they launder it ??
Or if they even have to

DJ_Critterus 05-05-2022 9:30am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Learpilot (Post 1955439)
More like 915 %
33 billion is a lot to spend
I wonder how they launder it ??
Or if they even have to

He'd probably try to throw it literally in the laundry with his Amber Heard inspired skivvies

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...OA&oe=6278A8B6

Ghostmech 05-05-2022 12:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1955448)
He'd probably try to throw it literally in the laundry with his Amber Heard inspired skivvies

What's the reference to Amber Heard mean? I haven't been watching that train wreck of a trial... did I miss something?

DJ_Critterus 05-05-2022 1:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostmech (Post 1955517)
What's the reference to Amber Heard mean? I haven't been watching that train wreck of a trial... did I miss something?

She took a shit in Johnny Depp's bed or something like that. It was in very poor taste because, as we civilized people know, you only shit on a person's roof.

Learpilot 05-05-2022 3:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1955448)

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...OA&oe=6278A8B6

I can't unsee that

Ghostmech 05-22-2022 10:04am

I saw this today on Breitbart...

https://i.imgur.com/ANETKD2.jpg

And immediately thought to myself, I've seen this guy before and prompted me to make this...

https://i.imgur.com/QtOq9Et.jpg