The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Love watching a bulls***ter get called out! (Other place related) (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59662)

Loco Vette 11-27-2013 10:17am

Love watching a bulls***ter get called out! (Other place related)
 
Jeremy from Georgia on Track Off Track New Stingray

Cliffs: Guy claims to have laid down a 1:32.xx lap at Road Atlanta in a stock C7 including brakes, tires, and alignment. Posts two videos that, when timed, get no closer than 1:43. Several people whio have actually laid down times under 1:40 (My best at Road ATL is 1:38.7xx) ask for further clarification.

Eventually the Corvette team driver is cited as having said his best at Road ATL was 1:33.xx on a track alignment. :rofl:

VatorMan 11-27-2013 10:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco Vette (Post 1077764)
Jeremy from Georgia on Track Off Track New Stingray

Cliffs: Guy claims to have laid down a 1:32.xx lap at Road Atlanta in a stock C7 including brakes, tires, and alignment. Posts two videos that, when timed, get no closer than 1:43. Several people whio have actually laid down times under 1:40 (My best at Road ATL is 1:38.7xx) ask for further clarification.

Eventually the Corvette team driver is cited as having said his best at Road ATL was 1:33.xx on a track alignment. :rofl:

The guy is a retard. Claimed his oil temps in the 290's in the freekin cold !! :rofl: I can see why he spun the car now.

Mike Mercury 11-27-2013 10:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco Vette (Post 1077764)
Guy claims to have laid down a 1:32.xx lap at Road Atlanta in a stock C7 including brakes, tires, and alignment. Posts two videos that, when timed, get no closer than 1:43.

[DigitalCorvettes] "Uhh... we accidentally reversed the image..."[/DigitalCorvettes]

DJ_Critterus 11-27-2013 11:13am

Must have been Chas with his new 5.3 S-10.

aerovette 11-27-2013 12:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1077808)
Must have been Chas with his new 5.3 S-10.

Can't wait until that POS truck catches fire or something.

DJ_Critterus 11-27-2013 03:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1077854)
Can't wait until that POS truck catches fire or something.

Is it wrong to hope he's stuck inside?

C5SilverBullet 11-27-2013 03:48pm

But his friend is vouching for him.

DJ_Critterus 11-27-2013 03:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5SilverBullet (Post 1077990)
But his friend is vouching for him.

So his friend is a bullshit artist, too?

C5SilverBullet 11-27-2013 03:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1077993)
So his friend is a bullshit artist, too?

Yes, my post was pure sarcasm.

C5SilverBullet 11-27-2013 03:59pm

That thread even dragged Jason off of the beach.

Fasglas 11-27-2013 04:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1077993)
So his friend is a bullshit artist, too?

More likely, definition #2:

Urban Dictionary: good buddy

RedLS1GTO 11-27-2013 04:06pm

:rofl:


I ran a 1:54 at VIR a couple of weeks ago in my stock C5Z. I can't prove it... but it happened dammit.

...Whitepower... 11-27-2013 04:37pm

Dre is a good friend. We actually worked together for a couple years.

He know's his shit and has been on Road Atlanta in his C5Z, C6Z, and a couple sportbike's he's owned too. We used to park our silver and yellow Z's side by side at the office a few years back.

Corvette Forum - View Single Post - Jeremy from GA / On Track "OFF" Track - New Stingray!

Loco Vette 11-27-2013 06:38pm

Mark, I appreciate that you know him. If he's claiming 1:32 and posts videos showing 1:43 at best, he's got a credibility gap. I was working a hell of a lot harder than that to do 1:38.

...Whitepower... 11-27-2013 06:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco Vette (Post 1078079)
Mark, I appreciate that you know him. If he's claiming 1:32 and posts videos showing 1:43 at best, he's got a credibility gap. I was working a hell of a lot harder than that to do 1:38.

I was saying i know Dre the guy that initially called him out. Click the link.

Loco Vette 11-27-2013 07:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...Whitepower... (Post 1078081)
I was saying i know Dre the guy that initially called him out. Click the link.

I thought you meant the C7 driver:cert:
And good job on the saved link!

ZipZap 11-27-2013 08:44pm

Ugh

Craig 11-27-2013 10:26pm

The fastest I've ever seen at a track day there was 1:43, it was a C6 Z06.

87 Ragtop 11-28-2013 12:58am

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5SilverBullet (Post 1077996)
That thread even dragged Jason off of the beach.

Nah, you give him too much credit... he was posting WHILE on the beach.. :lol:

Admiral Blue 11-28-2013 01:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 1078001)
:rofl:


I ran a 1:54 at VIR a couple of weeks ago in my stock C5Z. I can't prove it... but it happened dammit.

You don't have to prove it. I'll vouch for you. I was there and I passed him on my road bike and finished with a 1:52. :seasix:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:31am.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2019 The Vette Barn