The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   C5 Open Discussion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Soooo some stuff is on (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=713)

MYSCZ06 11-02-2009 12:39am

Soooo some stuff is on

OK yesterday I finally got my buddy dale over to re-install all my interior pieces (HVAC/Radio/DIC Switches/window switches/traction control button you get the idea) he re-installed the exterior tailslights, 3rd brake light, license plate reverse light set up etc. Installed the hyperflash harness and the sequential harness everything works everything looks good ( was watching via web cam) he didnt want to touch the headlights nor the DRL's/front turn signal so I have to do that when I get home and then I also have to swap out the remaining LED bulbs (footwells/trunk/etc) bad thing is it ran a little late and my girl took off before snapping any pics... :nono: So I have nothing to show you.... :toetap: this is almost grounds for seperation!!! :yesnod:

tstar 11-02-2009 3:15am

Good grief!!!! Do you know how long I've been waiting to see this stuff installed????????????????? :beatup:

:lol:

Tim

MYSCZ06 11-02-2009 4:39am

who you telling! I was like WTFO!?!!? She will get some good pics when she goes back upin a few weeks...

DropTheTop 11-02-2009 7:27am

Impatiently waiting. :waiting:

Good to know something's getting done though, right? :cheers:

MYSCZ06 11-02-2009 7:38am

you are right... and he left the fun stuff for me to do....lol

Munch 11-02-2009 8:06am

Congrats on making some progress. We'll let you slide on the pics for now.

[email protected] 11-02-2009 11:12am

Those projectors are easy man. The hardest part was routing wires. I have access to 55 watt HIDs now so you can upgrade later if you want. The 35s are still hella bright.

DRLS will be easy once the lights are out.

This was the biggest order I've received to date. You bought almost every led and light we offer!

MYSCZ06 11-02-2009 11:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 8918)
Those projectors are easy man. The hardest part was routing wires. I have access to 55 watt HIDs now so you can upgrade later if you want. The 35s are still hella bright.

DRLS will be easy once the lights are out.

This was the biggest order I've received to date. You bought almost every led and light we offer!

What I miss....lol

I have removed the DRLs before so that wont be an issue and Im not to concerned with the headlights so no biggie plus I like doing stuff like that too!

[email protected] 11-02-2009 11:52am

Well nothing really! We have different versions of the footwells and rear compartment leds. You ordered the bulb type swap.

MYSCZ06 11-02-2009 11:54am

LOL ok good!!

[email protected] 11-02-2009 2:23pm

We have an exhaust plate led now too. I still haven't released them, but they're here.

Peter Pan 11-02-2009 5:57pm

Nice mods and tell her to get some pictures to you:D