The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Is anyone here Gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that. (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137297)

Louie Detroit 04-10-2024 4:26pm

Is anyone here Gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I’m not looking, sorry. Anyone here play for the other team?

GTOguy 04-10-2024 4:33pm

2 Attachment(s)
There was that one guy, but he left and is suing us. Attachment 99944

Attachment 99945

Oh, and that guy up in Eugene. But I pay him no mind.

GTOguy 04-10-2024 4:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 2244786)
There was a rumor that John Denver had AIDS and he dove that "plane" to avoid the pain. Ya rectum there was any truth to that?

No, not in my opinion. But I understand that day he crashed his plane in Monterey Bay, the water was so clear you could see Denver!

BayouCountry 04-10-2024 5:00pm

I’m as happy as can be

GTOguy 04-10-2024 5:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 2244792)
You know how they determined Vic Morrow had dandruff?

They found his Head And Shoulders in the bushes.

I always thought it would be a cool idea to open up a restaurant that had a fatal car crash theme, featuring wrecked celebrity cars, some turned into dining booths. Jayne Mansfield's Buick Electra, Ernie Kovac's Corvair wagon, James Dean's Porsche, Sam Kinnison's Trans Am.....the centerpiece would be Ted Kennedy's black '67 Olds Delmont 88 sedan, upside down in a tank of water, with an audible pounding and muffled screams for help coming from the passenger side floorboard. Maybe some blonde hair floating out a crack on the side vent window....

LATB 04-10-2024 5:17pm

Quote:

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Actually there is something wrong with it. It’s abnormal and in many cases these people are mentally ill. Only when the liberals/leftist/commies and their political correctness attempted to normalize the lifestyle did the “not that there’s anything wrong with that” cliche become popular.
I used to be tolerant of the gay people but what has transpired over the last few years has made me less tolerant and in most cases I just want these people to shut the **** up.

Mick 04-10-2024 5:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 2244780)

If you're not looking for "male on male interactions", why do you care?

Bruze 04-10-2024 5:21pm

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 2244780)

No homo here, but I have some tests for those who might not be sure.

I won't name names, but you know who you are. Attachment 99949

Attachment 99947

Attachment 99948

Attachment 99946

GrandSportC3 04-11-2024 11:30am

I remember back on the CF, there was Walford.. Seemed to be a nice guy but very very troubled.. He died a few years back.

Tikiman 04-11-2024 12:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2244807)
Actually there is something wrong with it. It’s abnormal and in many cases these people are mentally ill. Only when the liberals/leftist/commies and their political correctness attempted to normalize the lifestyle did the “not that there’s anything wrong with that” cliche become popular.
I used to be tolerant of the gay people but what has transpired over the last few years has made me less tolerant and in most cases I just want these people to shut the **** up.

:iagree:

It is pretty clear to all intelligent people (which once again leaves liberals by the wayside) by now that the fudge packers and carpet munchers do not want "equal rights". They already have that. They want to have special rights far above and beyond that of normal heterosexual people. They want "special" days, and "special" months, and "special" parades, and preferential treatment by a society that is, frankly, repulsed by them.

When was the last time you heard of heterosexuals petitioning for a parade in your city or town? For Christ's sake, they even want their own ****ing pronouns! They want people to actually use ****ed up, incorrect grammar, when speaking to them. They get a kick out of forcing people to do this crap. I think it is their way of "punishing" normal people for not being as ****ed up as they are.

Just look at the nutcase below.

Onebadcad 04-11-2024 12:16pm

I was gay once, while at a lesbo bar, it did not work for me that night, so I went back to being straight!!

DJ_Critterus 04-11-2024 12:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandSportC3 (Post 2245037)
I remember back on the CF, there was Walford.. Seemed to be a nice guy but very very troubled.. He died a few years back.

He was in and out of rehab and showed suicidal tendencies quite often.

Tikiman 04-11-2024 12:24pm

Quote:

What about the guy who OD'd on heroine. Wasn't he gay as well?

Louie Detroit 04-11-2024 12:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2245064)

Wally was a good guy but he had some issues. :sadangel:

Onebadcad 04-11-2024 12:26pm

Quote:

I remember him well, posted a lot in PRC, seemed to always be in crisis.
I was very impressed with how many PRC members reached out to help him, with more than just words.

GrandSportC3 04-11-2024 12:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2245064)

He certainly had issues and demons.. I felt bad for him..

GrandSportC3 04-11-2024 12:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2245066)

I can't recall that one. What was the forum name?

DJ_Critterus 04-11-2024 12:30pm

Quote:

Nope. He was straight. Mr. Nubain....the king of calling out skanks.

TheHammer 04-11-2024 12:30pm

Walford = Gay - alcoholic
Mr. Nubain = druggie - Overdosed

Louie Detroit 04-11-2024 12:32pm

Quote:

Are you talking about Mr. Nubain?