The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   C1 & C2 Corvette Open Discussion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Corvette forum members (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134651)

AUTOHOLIC 10-29-2023 4:52pm

Corvette forum members

To those that have been banned or tired of the moderator scrutiny there how about asking and answering questions here to bolster an alternative site? We need more activity here other than the off track section.
Invite other CF members to join here. It is a much more relaxed forum without Nazi moderators. :seasix:

I am going to start another thread here for new and old members to show their cars. Complete restos, restomods, drivers, and project all welcome.

AUTOHOLIC 11-03-2023 11:13am

Maybe some CF members that have not been banned over there yet could reach out to some of the active C1 and C2 members to get them to post here?

Ronins2ndCuzzin 11-03-2023 1:29pm

Why only C1/C2? Why not the rest of us??? :confused5::leaving:

Aerovette 11-03-2023 2:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUTOHOLIC (Post 2163440)
Maybe some CF members that have not been banned over there yet could reach out to some of the active C1 and C2 members to get them to post here?

Any mention of, hint of, picture of, or reference to the barn or any barn, will result in time off or a perma. That includes PMs so it creates a hurdle for inviting others.

roadpilot 11-03-2023 3:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronins2ndCuzzin (Post 2163517)

I agree. The Topic section can be entertaining but 50% is boreing. I am
not convinced that the members are any brighter than the members at CF.
The Political section is hardly used. Too lazy to leave Topic section, I dont
know. VB is for the Corvette Community not owners. I would like more
information and less opinion.

AUTOHOLIC 11-04-2023 4:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronins2ndCuzzin (Post 2163517)

Off course for the rest of you, I just happen to have a love for C1s andC2s.

Frankie the Fink 11-24-2023 5:01pm

I've had a bunch of friends convinced to come over here but for one reason or another they migrate back, lack of activity, childish posts and the like send them packing.

roadpilot 11-24-2023 6:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie the Fink (Post 2173812)
I've had a bunch of friends convinced to come over here but for one reason or another they migrate back, lack of activity, childish posts and the like send them packing.

I have offered VB to other Corvette owners. They dont stay long .
Frank ,you have mentioned some of the reasons they left.

Mike Coletta 12-11-2023 4:11pm

I just came back here to look again. I haven't been here in a while because there just wasn't anything happening. One of the admins on cf (one in particular), is doing some scolding right now about the mention of FTF, AGAIN. "Thou shalt not speak of banned members". It's under the topic of "5 horsemen", and about folks that have helped out with information this past year. Frankie is missed by many, and loathed by some. I thing I'll come back over here for a while.

AUTOHOLIC 12-11-2023 4:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Coletta (Post 2184007)
I just came back here to look again. I haven't been here in a while because there just wasn't anything happening. One of the admins on cf (one in particular), is doing some scolding right now about the mention of FTF, AGAIN. "Thou shalt not speak of banned members". It's under the topic of "5 horsemen", and about folks that have helped out with information this past year. Frankie is missed by many, and loathed by some. I thing I'll come back over here for a while.

Bring some of the other GOOD members with you.