The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   We shouldn't deport illegal aliens... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111663)

Stangkiller 09-07-2017 12:09am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waco (Post 1583431)
They started as minors. Do you expect them to return to a country they may never have known?

All of the DACA members are registered and aren't breaking laws. You're clearly a bit ignorant on the rules, so here's a quick refresher on the driver's license aspect of it: https://www.nilc.org/issues/drivers-...vers-licenses/

Short version? Only two states barred them from getting their legal drivers licenses.

No no no no that's only after they got granted Obamas Daca status. I'm arguing they're not entitled to any status or special privilege in the first place.

DACAs only been around a few years, what were these folks doing before daca. ....breaking the law.

mrvette 09-07-2017 1:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waco (Post 1583392)
Miss the point much? This is about people who were brought here by their parents with no control of their own. You clearly have no idea what the program in question required of its participants.

Yeah, those poor kids who've known no other country other than the US. Those poor kids who have jumped through every hoop required to stay here legally. Fvck them, they should go back to where they came from. :slap:

You're showing your ignorance here.

DACA members have literally done everything possible to become US citizens including getting on a nearly 10 year waiting list. What the fvck do you expect them to do besides that?

Throw money at it? They have.
Stay in school / get a job? They have.
Keep a clean record? They have.

Why the hell is there some blind spot where you want to persecute those who have literally followed every single rule required of them?

Bullshit, 70+% of them are druggers....in a gang or jails at our expense....

:issues:

mrvette 09-07-2017 1:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waco (Post 1583440)
Sources for this random claim? Please remind yourself that nobody with *any* kind of criminal record is eligible for DACA.

Having a D/L is just a damn joke in this nation, even here in Florida they get by with even murder on the roads, and the .gov will NOT investigate them one damn bit....cops refuse to do anything, no investigations, NOTHING.....

let a member of your family get hit and hospital and the illegals walk every effing time......hit and run, crews full of illegals that speak NO ENGLISH.....right there you know they not citizens, period end of conversation on that topic.....

get rear ended by someone with little to no coverage....get slammed by someone hit and run, friggin' illegal bitch with 3 kids in the car take your truck out and walk away, I wish the entire group in their car was killed at least we not be paying their .gov checks every damn month.....

Nah, I had it with this illegal shit here, up to me, I"d shoot every one of them without batting an eye.....dead serious.....

they are nothing but an invading army, sponsored by communists...and we know who they mascaraed as.....let alone any from islam.....:issues:

mrvette 09-07-2017 2:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waco (Post 1583442)
Thanks for reinforcing how little you know about the topic at hand.

I like how you added murder to that.

I Know more than you do, because this household has been handed the shit end of the stick THREE TIMES in the last 5 years due to ILLEGALS and their driving shit.....that's TWO pickup trucks and my wife's car with her going to the ER after hit in the rear at 45 mph....while at a stupid light, which is another topic.....

mrvette 09-07-2017 2:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waco (Post 1583445)
...which has literally nothing to do with the topic at hand.

THE HELL IT DONT.......just because YOU fail to see the cause and effect of their ILLEGAL presence in this country, don't mean I fail to see it when it's right in front of my face.....and taking precious $$$$ out of our household....

mrvette 09-07-2017 8:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waco (Post 1583483)
It doesn't because you're talking about something totally different.

BULLSHIT!! U trying to justify some 30 million illegals in this country, the vast majority of which are on .gov aide of SOME kind or other, and spend their time either doing roofs or dealing drugs.....take your choice.....

DACA is just another .gov excuse for them being here in the first place....and thee IS no excuse that makes any sense at ALL.....liberals love to trade semantics and bullshit reasons, trying to confuse the issue......

Aerovette 09-07-2017 8:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waco (Post 1583440)
Sources for this random claim? Please remind yourself that nobody with *any* kind of criminal record is eligible for DACA.

Maybe so. It appears the record comes a little after it is granted.

Bill 09-07-2017 9:18am

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WiRhG1mhY.../tempores.jpeg

Fasglas 09-07-2017 9:31am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1583496)

Yes, I do.

BTW: I wonder what is to be done with the PARENTS of the poor, defenseless children the proponents of DACA seem so concerned about. THEY, are also illegal aliens.

Bill 09-07-2017 10:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fasglas (Post 1583497)
Yes, I do.

BTW: I wonder what is to be done with the PARENTS of the poor, defenseless children the proponents of DACA seem so concerned about. THEY, are also illegal aliens.

We saw how this worked in '86. Amnesty+zero promised enforcement or shutting down the border to illegal crossers, combined with daisy chaining of the extended family.

We need to have a very specific red line this time. If we give "dreamers" green cards and a path to citizenship, they need to prove that their illegal alien parents who bought them here have gone home, and they don't get to come back. Ever. The "dreamers" can go back to the old country if they want to visit their parents.

6spdC6 09-07-2017 10:13am

Liberal pukes sure have a hard time understanding common English!

The words illegal (Border jumpers) and infringed (gun grabbers) mean absolutely nothing to them.

Sent those illegal bastards back across the border. Please take schumer, pilossi hillary and mc cain with you, the country will smell much better!

Fasglas 09-07-2017 3:51pm

I still would like to see them ALL go back to wherever they came from. If they truly want to become AMERICAN citizens, there are specific paths to follow.

Simple as that.