The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Fox's Bret Baier Spills the Beans on Beck's Conspiracy (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50810)

Z06PDQ 04-29-2013 4:15pm

Fox's Bret Baier Spills the Beans on Beck's Conspiracy

Saudi Questioned in Boston Bombing: Bret Explains the Details | Special Report | Bret Baier | Fox News Channel appears Beck didn't get to "save America "after all. :rofl:

Joecooool 04-29-2013 4:34pm

Pretty sure Gene is the only one around here that still watched that Beck loon.

Z06PDQ 04-29-2013 5:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joecooool (Post 941369)
Pretty sure Gene is the only one around here that still watched that Beck loon.

haven't been here in a while but I doubt it. if the Right Wing posters I know & have grown to love[?] on this site have changed it will be a real surprise to me. I predict that there will soon be some forthcoming angry defense of the self professed manic depressive alcoholic Beck & his latest conspiracy fiasco. -- owned by his ex employer.....that's some ironic shit right there & I don't care who ya are! :rofl:

mrvette 04-29-2013 8:26pm

SO U idiots think there is NO connection to saudi cults over these bombings???

and do either of you two know anything of the Russian Chechnya relationship for maybe the last 500 years or better???

just what basis do either of you have for any credibility for the islamic cults????

speak up with FACTS, not bullshit.....damnit.....

I set here knowing more than all the WIKI and Google you can look up.....

so choke on it ......

this is going to be FUN@@!!!!!!:issues:

Z06PDQ 04-29-2013 8:39pm

poor old Gene...his hero Beck has been busted by no other than Fox "news" & his ex employer has called him out on his bullshite. I can just hear the conversation now between Baier & Roger Ailes....."[Bret] "hey,Rog...I have damning evidence on Beck's new conspiracy & he's totally out of the park on this one...what should I do?" [Ailes] "I spoke to Rupert about this earlier & he said " fukk that bloke.! he's done us more harm than Rove did on election night! release the facts or we're done. it's not just all about ratings anymore...we're in damage control here. blimey! that stupid bastard doesn't know when to STFU even after we fired him!" :rofl:

mrvette 04-29-2013 8:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06PDQ (Post 941690)
poor old Gene...his hero Beck has been busted by no other than Fox "news" & his ex employer has called him out on his bullshite. I can just hear the conversation now between Baier & Roger Ailes....."[Bret] "hey,Rog...I have damning evidence on Beck's new conspiracy & he's totally out of the park on this one...what should I do?" [Ailes] "I spoke to Rupert about this earlier & he said " fukk that bloke.! he's done us more harm than Rove did on election night! release the facts or we're done. it's not just all about ratings anymore...we're in damage control here. blimey! that stupid bastard doesn't know when to STFU even after we fired him!" :rofl:

STFU, or speak with direct quotes that are linked to HARD sources, not some emotional site....

BECK has more FACTS than you do....by such a margin you just look stoooooopid.....

:rofl:

Z06PDQ 04-29-2013 8:47pm

"'facts" like his FEMA CAMP horse shit? :rofl: make me STFU you old deranged windbag. :rofl:

Craig 05-02-2013 7:47am

I know who Baier is, but who's Beck..?