The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Anti Trump thread........ (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123399)

z06psi 08-17-2020 3:37pm

Anti Trump thread........

Post all of your B.S. in here. That way others can sidestep the thread.

Aerovette 08-17-2020 5:49pm

I got nothin'

BOTY 08-17-2020 5:52pm

Orange man bad.

Stangkiller 08-17-2020 5:53pm

I drank some cofeve this morning it was almost as good as coffee but I don’t have a
Twitter account so I couldn’t announce it to everybody quite so eloquently.

Bill 08-17-2020 7:07pm

~ blowout deficit spending

~ bump stock ban

~ still convinced Houstonians went out sightseeing in our boats and needed to be rescued after Hurricane Harvey

~occasional cringeworthy Twitter posts

~bombed an empty Syrian airfield because 'muh gassed kids'

Other than that....no complaints.

Trump 2020

Giraffe (He/Him) 08-17-2020 8:13pm

- Acts like a petulant child at the slightest provocation.

- Zero ability to suss out his advisors. He wouldn’t know a good one from a bad.

- He’s Orange.

- His comment on McCain’s capture.

- At times he just sounds like a damn idiot.

- Twitter.

- His most egregious error; He only has one, perhaps two monitors for his computer.

dwjz06 08-17-2020 8:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stangkiller (Post 1797206)
I drank some cofeve this morning it was almost as good as coffee but I don’t have a
Twitter account so I couldn’t announce it to everybody quite so eloquently.

You know Chris this is the only thing I still find stupid as shit. They should have taken away his damn twitter account:lol: I get it that if he did not speak out for himself not many would have, but he has not done himself any favors with that bs. Other than that I am ok. Hope he can pull off another term.

Murray 08-17-2020 8:25pm

I’ve said for 4 years he’s a complete moron that’s good for the USA :flag:

He hasn’t changed

Little Red L98. 08-17-2020 8:27pm

He’s a dick. :yesnod:

Bill 08-17-2020 8:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1797289)
- Acts like a petulant child at the slightest provocation.

- Zero ability to suss out his advisors. He wouldn’t know a good one from a bad.

- He’s Orange.

- His comment on McCain’s capture.

- At times he just sounds like a damn idiot.

- Twitter.

- His most egregious error; He only has one, perhaps two monitors for his computer.

I forgot to list that.....he's picked some bad people. Some of that, especially early on, because he needed people familiar with government, some of it, like Omarosa and Jeff Sessions, because he values loyalty, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, even though it worked out poorly. Then some of his picks, like Rex Tillerson and the generals, I think they thought they could shape Trump, and then, when they found out that Trump was gonna listen to the advice, then make his own decision, figured out they couldn't control him like, say, Cheney and Co. controlled Bush, so they quit in a huff.

dwjz06 08-17-2020 8:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1797297)
He’s a dick. :yesnod:

I am seeing a pattern here:D:lol::kimblair:

Dan Dlabay 08-17-2020 8:38pm

TRUMP 2020

Stangkiller 08-17-2020 8:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1797290)
You know Chris this is the only thing I still find stupid as shit. They should have taken away his damn twitter account:lol: I get it that if he did not speak out for himself not many would have, but he has not done himself any favors with that bs. Other than that I am ok. Hope he can pull off another term.

I am in complete agreement.

Little Red L98. 08-17-2020 9:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1797302)
I am seeing a pattern here:D:lol::kimblair:

Well it’s true. :shrug: :D

dwjz06 08-17-2020 10:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1797324)
Well it’s true. :shrug: :D

:D:kimblair:

dvarapala 08-17-2020 10:33pm

Do any of you remember the first season of The Apprentice? If you watched that show, you saw what a chaotic leader Trump is. Week after week it was impossible to predict who was going to get fired and why - every time the reasons he gave were completely out of left field and often nonsensical. One got the distinct impression that he was making choices based mostly on emotion and then trumping up (pun intended) some bullshit "logic" to justify his emotional decisions.

That's fine for a TV show and even for a private business, but when a guy runs the country that way even a conservative guy like me has to take issue with it. :yesnod:

Strats-N-Vettes 08-18-2020 6:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1797290)
You know Chris this is the only thing I still find stupid as shit.
They should have taken away his damn twitter account:lol:

I get it that if he did not speak out for himself not many would have, but he has not done himself any favors with that bs. Other than that I am ok. Hope he can pull off another term.

I thought the same thing for a while until I realized some of the stuff the MSM censored from us was only read from his twitter.

The rest of his twitter posts were useless garbage that turned into fodder for the MSM and was headlines the next day.

Old Ben 08-18-2020 6:30am

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1797351)
Do any of you remember the first season of The Apprentice? If you watched that show, you saw what a chaotic leader Trump is. Week after week it was impossible to predict who was going to get fired and why - every time the reasons he gave were completely out of left field and often nonsensical. One got the distinct impression that he was making choices based mostly on emotion and then trumping up (pun intended) some bullshit "logic" to justify his emotional decisions.

That's fine for a TV show and even for a private business, but when a guy runs the country that way even a conservative guy like me has to take issue with it. :yesnod:

Attachment 46474

Old Ben 08-18-2020 6:31am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1797387)
I thought the same thing for a while until I realized some of the stuff the MSM censored from us was only read from his twitter.

The rest of his twitter posts were useless garbage that turned into fodder for the MSM and was headlines the next day.

Exactly

VatorMan 08-18-2020 7:04am

He gets into one on one fights on twitter. He is a horrible judge of talent. He used to have some of the sleaziest people I've ever seen (All NYers BTW) work for him. He is a narcissist of the highest level.

That said, He speaks for Americans. He rescues Americans from other countries. He brings Americans back from wars. He doesn't risk Americans when smart weapons or his bluster will work.He makes other countries pay for world policing instead of JUST Americans. He stops (tries) foreign labor from taking American jobs. He has finally opened American eyes to the danger of China.

There's one central word I've used in all my sentences. He is the ONLY politician that has EVER used the term, America First. He's a dick. But he's America's dick.