The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Pride month (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125951)

VITE1 06-05-2021 9:34am

Pride month

Given that 3-4 % of the population in America is gay or Bi they get a month to celebrate their sexuality.

3-4% of Americans are swingers and 3-4% have active polygamous relationships. Then add in the 30-35% of Straight Americans who like anal sex I'd like to know when those oppressed groups get a pride month?

Imagine a parade of Swingers ? What a site. Lot's of grab ass going on.

Not to sure about the polygamists. I've seen the way some of them dress.

The Butt sex lovers would take a long time to get down the highway and needs lots of lubrication to do it.

I think its down right prejudice not to let these poor misunderstood and vilified people from not being able to have their own pride months and Parades.

Bill 06-05-2021 10:48am

Let them have their month. After all, the very first 'Pride month' was rained out....40 days and 40 nights of rain, IIRC.

DAB 06-05-2021 10:50am

when do we celebrate virtue and not sin?

Strats-N-Vettes 06-05-2021 11:23am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1886459)

Only deviance is celebrated; and the MSM will make sure it stays that way because $$

VITE1 06-05-2021 11:27am

Quote:

That would require the majority of Americans to be self sufficient and little of no need for a strong central government.

And that's long dead. :sadangel:

Steve_R 06-05-2021 12:00pm

When is straight white guy month? I’m ready to celebrate. :dance:

Giraffe (He/Him) 06-05-2021 1:07pm

Quote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Craig 06-05-2021 3:48pm

Fag-fest.

99 pewtercoupe 06-05-2021 4:14pm

Another sign how bad it’s getting…A couple of months ago I stopped in a Petco to get some cat litter. Cashier talked me into signing up for their rewards program.
So now I get emails every week from them which I normally just trash without reading. Today however I got an email about how to show your pet’s gay pride with all kinds of LGBTQ branded pet products

Unsubscribed and canceled immediately. Tired oh getting this stuff pushed on me

mrvette 06-05-2021 4:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 1886508)
Another sign how bad it’s getting…A couple of months ago I stopped in a Petco to get some cat litter. Cashier talked me into signing up for their rewards program.
So now I get emails every week from them which I normally just trash without reading. Today however I got an email about how to show your pet’s gay pride with all kinds of LGBTQ branded pet products

Have cphone #s for some 20? years now, and am DAMN sick and tired of all the BS calls trying to hustle crap from every deviant source possible.....

and much less the .net attack some years ago on my win 7 machine......

:issues::issues:

snide 06-05-2021 5:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 1886508)

FFS. :rolleyes: Pets don't give a shit.

DJ_Critterus 06-05-2021 7:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1886458)
Let them have their month. After all, the very first 'Pride month' was rained out....40 days and 40 nights of rain, IIRC.

Watch us try to start a straight pride month and everyone will lose their shit in the blink of an eye

Rikki Z-06 06-05-2021 7:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1886548)
Watch us try to start a straight pride month and everyone will lose their shit in the blink of an eye

WTF are we waiting for. Seriously, this should be a go :yesnod:

Vandelay Industries 06-05-2021 10:45pm

I'm proud that I've never done a dude. :dance:

MEANZ06 06-05-2021 10:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1886572)
I'm proud that I've never done a dude. :dance:

Never did something like that cross my mind. Never once looked at a dude thinking "Man, I'd love to suck his dick" WTF is wrong with society now?

mrvette 06-06-2021 5:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by MEANZ06 (Post 1886575)
Never did something like that cross my mind. Never once looked at a dude thinking "Man, I'd love to suck his dick" WTF is wrong with society now?

Commie dominated edjemakashunal sistem.....determined to destroy our society......THAT damn simple....:sadangel::shots::issues:

DJ_Critterus 06-06-2021 11:04am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1886510)
Have cphone #s for some 20? years now, and am DAMN sick and tired of all the BS calls trying to hustle crap from every deviant source possible.....

and much less the .net attack some years ago on my win 7 machine......

:issues::issues:

This is exactly why I changed my number a few months ago. Got tired of everyone having it and 90% of calls were from telemarketers or the dealer processing center.

snide 06-06-2021 11:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1886660)
This is exactly why I changed my number a few months ago. Got tired of everyone having it and 90% of calls were from telemarketers or the dealer processing center.

BTW, check your PM box. I've been trying to contact you about your car's warranty.

DJ_Critterus 06-06-2021 11:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1886666)
BTW, check your PM box. I've been trying to contact you about your car's warranty.

Even when I get these calls at work, I'll sometimes wait until I get a human on the phone then state I plan to masturbate through the entire call. I usually get a small moment of silence and then hear the phone hang up. :lol:

Strats-N-Vettes 06-06-2021 11:51am

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1886673)
I'll sometimes wait until I get a man on the phone then state I plan to masturbate through the entire call.