The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   From the Leftist Geniuses at Haaaavaaaard (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124153)

Bill 11-22-2020 11:44am

From the Leftist Geniuses at Haaaavaaaard

https://media.thedonald.win/post/Ypc0tuYA.jpeg

FLEXjs 11-22-2020 12:07pm

GLOBALLY

You see what they did there?

Skewed data.

Also what constitutes an "Ethnic Minority" in another country?

A black woman might be considered an "ethnic minority" in America, but if doing the study "globally" does that mean they include all black women worldwide? Because in Africa a black woman would not be an "ethnic minority".

They can purport this shit all they want, but without some clear definitions and data I call BS.

thecornerman 11-22-2020 12:39pm

There it is, the true definition of "confused" in black & white!
"The person giving birth does not identify themselves as a woman"

Isn't that the exact difference between a man and a woman?

Any person that identifies themselves as the opposite sex from which they were born with is "CONFUSED" and should never, and I mean "NEVER" be in a public office that has any say in what the rest of the world can and can't do............

Bill 11-22-2020 12:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecornerman (Post 1825368)
There it is, the true definition of "confused" in black & white!
"The person giving birth does not identify themselves as a woman"

Isn't that the exact difference between a man and a woman?

Any person that identifies themselves as the opposite sex from which they were born with is "CONFUSED" and should never, and I mean "NEVER" be in a public office that has any say in what the rest of the world can and can't do............

https://whyy.org/wp-content/uploads/...9zm6c77m9y.jpg

Pennsylvania Strong!

Vandelay Industries 11-22-2020 1:03pm

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 49370

Bill 11-22-2020 1:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLEXjs (Post 1825346)
GLOBALLY

You see what they did there?

Skewed data.

Also what constitutes an "Ethnic Minority" in another country?

A black woman might be considered an "ethnic minority" in America, but if doing the study "globally" does that mean they include all black women worldwide? Because in Africa a black woman would not be an "ethnic minority".

They can purport this shit all they want, but without some clear definitions and data I call BS.

I read that to mean that white people, who are an ethnic minority on Earth, have worse outcomes with birthing than non whites.

Or maybe white women in South Africa have worse birthing outcomes than black women?

snide 11-22-2020 2:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1825391)

:barf:
:barf::barf:
:barf::barf::barf:
:barf::barf::barf::barf:
:barf::barf::barf:
:barf::barf:
:barf:

DJ_Critterus 11-22-2020 2:21pm

Their degrees they had out should be treated with less value than 1-ply toilet paper.

Dan Dlabay 11-22-2020 4:23pm

The Ivy league schools have become dens of stupidity. :cert:

Stangkiller 11-22-2020 5:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1825428)
Their degrees they had out should be treated with less value than 1-ply toilet paper.

Unfortunately those degrees are a golden ticket to a high paying job.

mrvette 11-22-2020 6:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stangkiller (Post 1825481)
Unfortunately those degrees are a golden ticket to a high paying job.

and unless engineering/tech/programming, you find the degrees are as worthless as crap......and even business degrees are just about useless from them.....

Stangkiller 11-22-2020 6:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1825483)
and unless engineering/tech/programming, you find the degrees are as worthless as crap......and even business degrees are just about useless from them.....

A law or solid business degree from Harvard will provide an endless line up of high paying jobs no matter how inept the person holding the degree. It’s a shame it really shouldn’t be that way, I agree degrees shouldn’t be as valued as they are, but that’s the world we live in.

Giraffe (He/Him) 11-23-2020 6:01am

Quote:

We've has this discussion in the past. They're not worthless as crap. If you wanna be an art major? That's awesome. :cert: But know going in you're probably gonna end up working in Franny's Frame Shop for a couple bucks over minimum wage. And oh yeah - don't come running to anyone complaining about how challenging it is to make a livable wage. :cry:

stingraymyway 11-23-2020 8:18am

At one point, I was for higher education. But with the majority of colleges going to indoctrination and not education, it makes me wonder why parents piss their money away.

Giraffe (He/Him) 11-23-2020 8:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by stingraymyway (Post 1825778)
At one point, I was for higher education. But with the majority of colleges going to indoctrination and not education, it makes me wonder why parents piss their money away.

"Any education is never wasted"
Every parent in history.

Vandelay Industries 11-23-2020 10:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1825792)
"Any education is never wasted"
Every parent in history.

Education > indoctrination

Jobaka 11-23-2020 3:55pm

Quote:

30 People With 'Soft' College Majors Who Became Extremely Successful