The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   2020 voting...what's your story ? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123830)

04 commemorative 10-11-2020 9:09am

2020 voting...what's your story ?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Well in New Jersey our wonderful asshole and ugly governor Murphy decided to take away our rights to vote as we have in the past....we are being forced to vote by mail..WE HAVE NO CHOICE !:wtf:
We can go to any store as long as we wear a mask,we can to eat at any place that has outdoor seating and now places can have 25% inside (which wife and I are not doing)
If you go out to eat you need to wear a mask going to the table and then by magic the cooties will not affect you once seated, you can leave mask off to eat (duh) but if you go to mens or ladies rest room.....the cooties once again will get you ! Better wear that mask.
Now I do not trust that the USPO is capable of handling all these votes. The secure drop boxes are also questionable so....we called the Election board in our county and we brought in person our stupid votes..:joebuck:...of course we had to wear masks,we had to show photo ID WHICH WE NEVER HAVE TO DO IN PAST (which is crazy....why do you not have to prove you are who you are to vote?) then we had to sign the voting book like always but this time we had to sign 2x and put address....there were at least 12 people behind the stupid plexiglass (they are the only people making a ton of $ during this....invest in plastics! lol)...I wonder how many people will get that
The pen you used you had to take with you but.......it is totally unsafe to show up in person,sign the book,show photo ID (which we should have to do) then go into a voting booth ALONE and press a few electronic buttons to cast a vote !!!
Governor Murphy you are a Jerk ! ....May the Cooties be with you you putz ! :thomas::balls:

snide 10-11-2020 9:27am

Forcing the constituents to vote by mail is unconstitutional, along with the other bullshit.

FWIW, our asshole Dicktaster Wolf has mandated pretty much the same bullshit (dunno about the voting thing though) and the Supreme Court told him that what he has been doing is unconstitutional. I would very much like to see him hanging from a noose in the public square. :yesnod: After the trial and conviction, of course.

6spdC6 10-11-2020 9:42am

Well at least for this election killer Cuomo still allows us to vote in person. So thats what me and Mrs 6spd will do.

He likes to do executive orders so who knows what the asshole will come up with.

Loco Vette 10-11-2020 9:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04 commemorative (Post 1812774)
Well in New Jersey our wonderful asshole and ugly governor Murphy decided to take away our rights to vote as we have in the past....we are being forced to vote by mail..WE HAVE NO CHOICE !:wtf:
We can go to any store as long as we wear a mask,we can to eat at any place that has outdoor seating and now places can have 25% inside (which wife and I are not doing)
If you go out to eat you need to wear a mask going to the table and then by magic the cooties will not affect you once seated, you can leave mask off to eat (duh) but if you go to mens or ladies rest room.....the cooties once again will get you ! Better wear that mask.
Now I do not trust that the USPO is capable of handling all these votes. The secure drop boxes are also questionable so....we called the Election board in our county and we brought in person our stupid votes..:joebuck:...of course we had to wear masks,we had to show photo ID WHICH WE NEVER HAVE TO DO IN PAST (which is crazy....why do you not have to prove you are who you are to vote?) then we had to sign the voting book like always but this time we had to sign 2x and put address....there were at least 12 people behind the stupid plexiglass (they are the only people making a ton of $ during this....invest in plastics! lol)...I wonder how many people will get that
The pen you used you had to take with you but.......it is totally unsafe to show up in person,sign the book,show photo ID (which we should have to do) then go into a voting booth ALONE and press a few electronic buttons to cast a vote !!!
Governor Murphy you are a Jerk ! ....May the Cooties be with you you putz ! :thomas::balls:

Blue states are terrified of letting people out of their control.

Touringmike 10-11-2020 9:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1812777)
After the trial and conviction, of course.

Of course! :seasix:

On Nov.3rd, I'll probably go grocery shopping, then stop at the village hall across the street from The Pig (Piggly Wiggly) to vote.

MadInNc 10-11-2020 10:22am

Drop boxes canít be used in NC for elections. So, by mail w witness, early voting, drop of at Election Board or Nov 3rd. Plenty of options

Stevedore 10-11-2020 10:51am

We put ours in a drop box in front of the municipal building. :island14:

Dan Dlabay 10-11-2020 10:52am

Me and my wife will be voting on Nov. 3 in person.

TRUMP 2020

Little Red L98. 10-11-2020 11:30am

Two minute commute > three hour commute.

04 commemorative 10-11-2020 11:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Dlabay (Post 1812793)
Me and my wife will be voting on Nov. 3 in person.

TRUMP 2020

Jealous

Jeff '79 10-11-2020 11:53am

2 in the drop box not for the red headed, orange faced, racist, homophobic, white supremacist loving, dictator wannabe, lying, psychopath clown. :seasix:

Rikki Z-06 10-11-2020 12:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Dlabay (Post 1812793)
Me and my wife will be voting on Nov. 3 in person.

TRUMP 2020

^^^^

Same. :yesnod:

Steve_R 10-11-2020 12:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1812798)
2 in the drop box not for the red headed, orange faced, racist, homophobic, white supremacist loving, dictator wannabe, lying, psychopath clown. :seasix:

You said you were gone from here until after the election. Too much hate inside you had to let out?


We mailed our ballots in Wednesday. Then we went out for dinner, sitting inside. No masks required.

Jeff '79 10-11-2020 12:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1812805)
You said you were gone from here until after the election. Too much hate inside you had to let out?


We mailed our ballots in Wednesday. Then we went out for dinner, sitting inside. No masks required.

:Jeff '79:
Good to see that you care Steevo.:cert:
Hopefully the decisiveness abates after Biden crushes the dictator in chief.:cert:

Anjdog2003 10-11-2020 12:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1812798)
I'll be voting for the senile, bumbling, life time Politician with no legacy that promises better education lower taxes, the same ole same ole that life time Politicians always promise. The Media is my go to for information :yesnod:






swell :spdchk:

04 commemorative 10-11-2020 12:55pm

can only hope not

https://www.delawareonline.com/story...ms/3002961002/

Jeff '79 10-11-2020 1:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04 commemorative (Post 1812809)

Seriously....
It'll be really sad when Dump get dumped by a guy like that.
Such a sad state the USA has become.

Raazor 10-11-2020 1:12pm

we've absentee voted for as long as I can remember.

Received them yesterday, voted this morning after church, bfast w/ mimosas (no homo).

I voted for the funny Orange-Fella. He's a dickwad who's going to lose, but what the hell... hoping for four more years of conservative judge appointments :cheers:

When the Orange-Fella loses, we'll survive and be just fine :yesnod:

Conservative Judges 2021-2024 :fastguy: :fastguy:

Jeff '79 10-11-2020 1:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1812808)
swell :spdchk:

Coming from a guy who voted for Kanye, this means nothing to me.

Anjdog2003 10-11-2020 1:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1812813)
Received them yesterday, voted this morning after church, bfast w/ mimosas (no homo).




Wild Turkey 101 > :fruit: > Drinking mimosas > Drinking mimosas with Porter :yesnod:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15pm.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 - 2021 The Vette Barn