The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Just Got Back From Voting (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113427)

Bill 11-07-2017 8:02pm

Just Got Back From Voting

I was number 167 for the day. Only constitutional amendments. Low, low, low turnout. Sad. Hell, it's almost like whoever wrote the amendments didn't want anyone to know about the election.

[puts on tinfoil hat]

JRD77VET 11-07-2017 8:14pm

Different story here in my voting district in PA.

Judges, mayors and school boards are on the ballot. LOTS of folks out voting today. I waited a hour to vote.

The school board has a LOT of seriously pissed off. They did an informal ( as in unofficial ) poll last year on a new Middle School.

The majority said no new school. So what did the know it alls on the school board do? Signed contracts for a $50 MILLION DOLLAR new middle school. Had groundbreaking last week.

assholes :cuss: :mad:

MrPeabody 11-07-2017 8:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1596904)
I was number 167 for the day. Only constitutional amendments. Low, low, low turnout. Sad. Hell, it's almost like whoever wrote the amendments didn't want anyone to know about the election.

[puts on tinfoil hat]

Does that 167 count mail-in ballots? In the little precinct I used to work in, 167 would be a big live turnout, but hundreds more would mail it in. Less and less people voting live every year. Elderly population.

Shrike6 11-07-2017 8:52pm

Disappointing result here in Va.

69camfrk 11-07-2017 9:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike6 (Post 1596913)

I am very disappointed with the election in VA. NoVa and Richmond carry the whole damn state, and everyone else has to suffer. Having been born and raised there, watching the demoncrats tear the place up really bothers me.

99 pewtercoupe 11-07-2017 10:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69camfrk (Post 1596914)
I am very disappointed with the election in VA. NoVa and Richmond carry the whole damn state, and everyone else has to suffer. Having been born and raised there, watching the demoncrats tear the place up really bothers me.

Same way with Chicago in Illinois. So glad to be gone from there

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 11-08-2017 3:21am

Same game here in Wash State! Seattle libtards screw over the whole state!
Outnumbered.

OddBall 11-08-2017 6:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1596904)

[puts on tinfoil hat]

So why didn't you go back and vote again? Several times if necessary.

VatorMan 11-08-2017 7:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike6 (Post 1596913)

It's what happens when you have the same people recycling through the office. They go Governor, lobbyist, Governor and keep repeating the cycle.