The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Pepe Le Pew Won’t Be Appearing In .. (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125209)

PLRX 03-08-2021 1:16pm

Pepe Le Pew Won’t Be Appearing In ..

Liberals are going out it again. They ought to do something about their mental illness and their low IQs.

https://deadline.com/2021/03/pepe-le...sy-1234708688/

Pepe Le Pew Won’t Be Appearing In Warner Bros’ ‘Space Jam’ Sequel

EXCLUSIVE: He starred in the first Warner Bros. Space Jam movie back in 1996, however, Pepe Le Pew will not be showing up at all in the upcoming theatrical sequel Space Jam: A New Legacy on July 16.

With the Looney Tunes French skunk besieged by controversy in the wake of New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow slamming that the cartoon character “added to rape culture,” Deadline has learned that a hybrid live-action animation scene between Jane the Virgin actress Greice Santo and Pepe Le Pew, shot back in June 2019 for Space Jam 2 was left on the cutting room floor.

Here is our new Pepe-

VatorMan 03-08-2021 1:31pm

The douchebag that was going to do the voice is a hard core liberal. So it’s not all bad. Lol

I just LOVE when cancel culture cancels each other. :funnier:

Aerovette 03-08-2021 1:53pm

There is going to be a sub-culture on the down-low that will adopt all that has been cancelled and it will be AWESOME to be a part of it.

I grew up watching the Three Stooges and never had a notion to grab anyone's nose with pliers.

The weak minded parents that can't teach right from wrong are the issue, not the TV.

Rodnok1 03-08-2021 2:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1864961)
There is going to be a sub-culture on the down-low that will adopt all that has been cancelled and it will be AWESOME to be a part of it.

I grew up watching the Three Stooges and never had a notion to grab anyone's nose with pliers.

The weak minded parents that can't teach right from wrong are the issue, not the TV.

I watched Road Runner cartoons and I have a standing order from Acme of dynamite, exploding bird seed and anvils... :slap:
:D

Bill 03-08-2021 6:20pm

Quote:

I've been adulting the last few years and I absolutely DO have the urge to grab the noses of leftists with pliers.

snide 03-08-2021 8:33pm

Jeeeezuz H. ****.

Lakeside49 03-08-2021 11:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1864977)
I've been adulting the last few years and I absolutely DO have the urge to grab the noses of leftists with pliers.

Bill -
A friendly reminder that you Voted for the liberals by your own statement.

Torqaholic 03-09-2021 1:27am

When an animal shows me teeth I put bullet in it. Still trying to figure out why humans think showing their teeth makes them look more friendly :lol:

ZipZap 03-09-2021 1:58am

Quote:

Did you know Lakota at that time? Asking for a friend:leaving:

69camfrk 03-09-2021 5:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodnok1 (Post 1864963)
I watched Road Runner cartoons and I have a standing order from Acme of dynamite, exploding bird seed and anvils... :slap:
:D

Don't forget the balloon to carry the anvil.....:seasix:

JetMechZ16 03-09-2021 11:51am

Quote:

When I was 6 my babysitters daughter poked her sister in the eyes like Moe used to do, double fingers. Never allowed to watch the 3 stooges there again.

Aerovette 03-09-2021 3:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZipZap (Post 1865052)
Did you know Lakota at that time? Asking for a friend:leaving:

If I did, I would have grabbed my own nose with pliers. :yesnod:

Jobaka 03-09-2021 5:16pm

Dave called out Pepe 21 years ago. :Jeff '79:

NSFW