The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   For All You Haters (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124003)

VatorMan 11-06-2020 7:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1819682)
I know. end racism and stop hate are terrible messages.

When only one color lives matter, that is TRUE racism.

Little Red L98. 11-06-2020 8:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 1819792)
When only one color lives matter, that is TRUE racism.

Precisely.

Jeff '79 11-06-2020 8:58am

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 48791

Iron Chef 11-06-2020 10:22am

I'll tell you what matters...money. The NBA lost $3.5 Billion last season and I've read several articles saying that rebuilding their brand will be next to impossible. The NBA Commissioner has already stated that there will be no political slogans painted on courts next season and no victims names on jerseys. Too little, too late. And I couldn't be happier.

And if you're wondering about the NFL losses, it's around $2.5 billion.

A lot of those losses are Covid related, but a lot aren't. Presidential election notwithstanding, there is a large and more vocal segment of the population that's tired of being scolded about civil rights by a bunch of overpaid, undereducated athletes and entertainers.

Little Red L98. 11-06-2020 1:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Chef (Post 1819857)
I'll tell you what matters...money. The NBA lost $3.5 Billion last season and I've read several articles saying that rebuilding their brand will be next to impossible. The NBA Commissioner has already stated that there will be no political slogans painted on courts next season and no victims names on jerseys. Too little, too late. And I couldn't be happier.

And if you're wondering about the NFL losses, it's around $2.5 billion.

A lot of those losses are Covid related, but a lot aren't. Presidential election notwithstanding, there is a large and more vocal segment of the population that's tired of being scolded about civil rights by a bunch of overpaid, undereducated athletes and entertainers.

Meh. They ain’t gettin nothing from me anyway. Last pro sports event I went to was a Capitals playoff game en route to a championship. Haven’t bought merch in forever and used an illegal stream to watch b-ball playoffs and nfl.

Bill 11-06-2020 1:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1819682)
I know. Support criminals and hate white folks are terrible messages.

:withstupid:

Anjdog2003 11-06-2020 11:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Chef (Post 1819573)
Lamar Lundy, Deacon Jones, Rosey Grier and Merlin Olsen are all face down in their graves. :rofl:

fixt