The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   did Trump not take firm action at the beginning (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121988)

Olustee bus 03-17-2020 11:30am

did Trump not take firm action at the beginning

of this mess. Someone said to me that it was too bad he did not listen to professionals two weeks ago. What is your opinion, facts. Thanks

Aerovette 03-17-2020 1:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olustee bus (Post 1742722)
of this mess. Someone said to me that it was too bad he did not listen to professionals two weeks ago. What is your opinion, facts. Thanks

My opinion?

People need to crawl out of his ass and let the man do his job. We could be 20 years down the road if he had some cooperation.

dvarapala 03-17-2020 1:28pm

Nobody in America took this thing seriously enough in the beginning. South Korea and Taiwan got out in front of this thing, and their infection and death counts are dramatically lower than ours.

Let's face it, we ****ed this up. Bigtime.

Aerovette 03-17-2020 1:41pm

Since I believe it to be a big double nothing burger with cheese, I don't think there was much to handle. All the mis-handling has been on the state and local level in my opinion.
Radical poorly thought out knee-jerk reactions inciting chaos.

Mick 03-20-2020 7:04am

Hindsight is always 20/20. Trump was pig-piled on when he banned incoming flights from China, when? Late January some time? How long has he wanted control of our Southern border, and what is one of the reasons? Letting thousands of sick and unvaccinated people wander into our country is bad for the health of our citizens? Balerdash, just pure racism again. I could go on.

BOTY 05-10-2020 10:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1743963)
Hindsight is always 20/20. Trump was pig-piled on when he banned incoming flights from China, when? Late January some time? How long has he wanted control of our Southern border, and what is one of the reasons? Letting thousands of sick and unvaccinated people wander into our country is bad for the health of our citizens? Balerdash, just pure racism again. I could go on.

:iagree:

Olustee bus 08-18-2020 3:22pm

Uganda was way out front on this. They started using the malaria drug early and often and they have had a waaaay lesser death rate than the rest of the world.

A/E 08-30-2020 8:38am

In the beginning, the whole nation was watching the Schiff Show . . .

You know, the pencil neck's failed impeachment thing . . .

Do NOBODY was really paying attention to the International Wuhan Travelers Super Spreading their Plague upon the globe . . .

MadInNc 08-30-2020 9:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by A/E (Post 1800870)
In the beginning, the whole nation was watching the Schiff Show . . .

You know, the pencil neck's failed impeachment thing . . .

Do NOBODY was really paying attention to the International Wuhan Travelers Super Spreading their Plague upon the globe . . .

:iagree:

Anjdog2003 08-30-2020 6:22pm

[Liberals]Whatever Trump does is wrong[/Liberals]