The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡ Tornadoes Blow Bar ✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡ (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14770)

dwjz06 05-25-2011 2:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstreet (Post 288274)
How we doin',D? :cheers:

Better then you all with the weather warnings.:cheers: I had to laugh at David's post. Like hey they sucked me in and did not tell me the good part:D:lol:

DAB 05-25-2011 2:52pm

Just picked up a new BBQ, gift from my brother in law. :hurray:

Superstreet 05-25-2011 2:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 288281)
Just picked up a new BBQ, gift from my brother in law. :hurray:

BR2 at Dougs house! :dance:

Details.

Burnt C6 05-25-2011 3:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 288157)
Left that out did they:rofl::kick: Well now they got ya see and you can tell how loved you are:D:lol::cheers:

oh they love me alright. :hurray:

Burnt C6 05-25-2011 3:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstreet (Post 288241)
:lol: Glad you're safe brother! Dawn has an office in K.C. and the manager sent out a message that a tornado has actually been sighted by spotters or indicated on radar and is occurring or imminent in the warning area.

Oh,yeah,welcome to the midwest. :lol: :cheers:

I think I might have left out to David how the weather is around here. :lol:

what's up Darrin? Long time no talk too. I've been so frigging busy. I need t ogive you a call. you guys doing the gathering this weekend still?

dwjz06 05-25-2011 3:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnt C6 (Post 288296)
oh they love me alright. :hurray:

:D:cheers:

Superstreet 05-25-2011 3:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnt C6 (Post 288297)
what's up Darrin? Long time no talk too. I've been so frigging busy. I need t ogive you a call. you guys doing the gathering this weekend still?

I agree. :cheers: Work is insanely busy and doing things around the house has been non stop. (When it isn't raining) W haven't had much time for anything.

We are going to have it in the fall. Memorial Day weekend is just too busy with friends and family doing the annual get togethers.

sasnglass77 05-25-2011 3:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstreet (Post 288302)
I agree. :cheers: Work is insanely busy and doing things around the house has been non stop. (When it isn't raining) W haven't had much time for anything.

We are going to have it in the fall. Memorial Day weekend is just too busy with friends and family doing the annual get togethers.

PM sent of Katrina please show Dawn :D

I'm taking my camera...will show Dawn pics of Buzzy

carlton_fritz 05-25-2011 3:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstreet (Post 287620)
Good morning everyone. :seeya:

Damn the tornadoes. We were under a tornado warning again about an hour ago. Another cell is coming thru in about an hour and then another round this afternoon. :cuss:

Hunker down, again.

nhra_ta 05-25-2011 5:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 288324)
Hunker down, again.

We made it home safe. It was kind of a wild ride. Darrin called me while I was en route to his work. They were announcing that a funnel cloud had been seen in the area. I didn't see any rotation in the clouds around me so it must have been a couple of miles to the NE of where I was, moving away (in the path that we take home from work. :willy:. Then while I was waiting for him to come out I checked FB and one of my friends had just seen a funnel cloud about a mile from my work. On the way home, we could see another storm brewing up behind us. We literally were driving between cells until we got within the last 8 miles of home then we had very strong winds and some rain.

carlton_fritz 05-25-2011 5:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhra_ta (Post 288425)
We made it home safe. It was kind of a wild ride. Darrin called me while I was en route to his work. They were announcing that a funnel cloud had been seen in the area. I didn't see any rotation in the clouds around me so it must have been a couple of miles to the NE of where I was, moving away (in the path that we take home from work. :willy:. Then while I was waiting for him to come out I checked FB and one of my friends had just seen a funnel cloud about a mile from my work. On the way home, we could see another storm brewing up behind us. We literally were driving between cells until we got within the last 8 miles of home then we had very strong winds and some rain.

Storms seem to be winding down there. Building up around here.

carlton_fritz 05-25-2011 5:46pm

Maybe I should try to get some sleep before the storms keep me up all night.

nhra_ta 05-25-2011 5:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 288440)
Maybe I should try to get some sleep before the storms keep me up all night.

That would probably be a good idea. We've been awake since 1am when the power blipped and woke us up.

carlton_fritz 05-25-2011 5:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhra_ta (Post 288460)
That would probably be a good idea. We've been awake since 1am when the power blipped and woke us up.

Night. :seeya:

nhra_ta 05-25-2011 6:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 288464)
Night. :seeya:

Night Kelly :seeya: Stay safe!

khblair 05-25-2011 7:03pm

evening everyone :seeya:

ya'll in the midsection of the country - stay safe :grouphug:

sasnglass77 05-25-2011 7:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhra_ta (Post 288425)

Glad you made it home alright! :cheers:

sasnglass77 05-25-2011 7:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 288559)
evening everyone :seeya:

ya'll in the midsection of the country - stay safe :grouphug:

Evening Kim!
I just got home from the stable...no fighting this time! :hurray:

khblair 05-25-2011 7:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 288571)
Evening Kim!
I just got home from the stable...no fighting this time! :hurray:

good. glad it was more enjoyable this time:hurray:

78SA 05-25-2011 7:36pm

Too many tornadoes and possible tornadoes tonight. :beat: