The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Man Shopping (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123620)

RonC5 09-12-2020 3:24pm

Man Shopping

We were having drinks on the porch with neighbors. Disscusing the latest in the effects of Covid on our lives, my wife says she misses shopping. I pointed out that she went to 2 stores that very afternoon. She said, "Yea, but I just went in and got what I needed and right back out". I pointed out that she has now learned how to Man-shop. Go in and get the thing you want without wondering the store for an hour. Said she "hates man-shopping".

FLEXjs 09-12-2020 3:43pm

I am a very lucky guy in that Mrs Flex "man-shops" too.

No wandering around, no buying shit she doesn't need. Every trip to the store/mall is like a bank robbery. Get in, get what you need, get out.

Leaves more time for drinking beer. :cert:

Steve_R 09-12-2020 3:47pm

I’m not sure I’d brag if my wife went man shopping. If she buys one does she share with you guys? NTTAWWT.

Hardluck 09-12-2020 3:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1805037)
I’m not sure I’d brag if my wife went man shopping. If she buys one does she share with you guys? NTTAWWT.

I don't think you know him well enough to ask him a personal question like that!:yesnod:

Steve_R 09-12-2020 4:02pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1805040)
I don't think you know him well enough to ask him a personal question like that!:yesnod:

Who, Flex? His wife sent me this; she just bought it to share with him.

FLEXjs 09-12-2020 4:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1805037)

Awe **** bye 👋

MadInNc 09-12-2020 4:21pm

1 Attachment(s)
Posting for Flexo.......

mrvette 09-12-2020 6:52pm

I need some crap from Best Buy or Walmart, typical electronics, maybe an appliance......I run through the entire store just checking the latest displays of various crap......

I call it an interesting distraction from the boredumb of just walking in and out like a car parts store.....and even there, I check out the various spray cans/etc.....

Old Ben 09-12-2020 6:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1805095)
I need some crap from Best Buy or Walmart, typical electronics, maybe an appliance......I run through the entire store just checking the latest displays of various crap......

I call it an interesting distraction from the boredumb of just walking in and out like a car parts store.....and even there, I check out the various spray cans/etc.....

Yea, right. You run through the entire store checking out the women.

MadInNc 09-12-2020 7:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Ben (Post 1805099)
Yea, right. You run through the entire store checking out the women.

You and I would.....:yesnod: