The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Protests Erupted In Several Cities Over Trump Victory (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102823)

Iron Chef 11-10-2016 8:49am

Protests Erupted In Several Cities Over Trump Victory

The great unwashed are having a tantrum. :seasix:

And I thought the DNC and George Soros were done funding staged protests.

Fasglas 11-10-2016 8:54am

Curiously, what exactly, is the POINT of all these "protests"?

VatorMan 11-10-2016 8:55am

What kills me is the Democrat party believes they are the party of peace. :wtf:

VITE1 11-10-2016 9:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 1514794)
What kills me is the Democrat party believes they are the party of peace. :wtf:

Yet we know they PAID people to protest Trump rallies, Their union muscle attacked conservatives from Wisconsin down to Texas, They financed BLM and now this.

Why does ANYONE think they are the "Peace party"? They are actually the "Piece party" because they want thier piece of the action to keep the money rolling in.

Iron Chef 11-10-2016 9:19am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fasglas (Post 1514792)

That's what I'm trying to figure out. :confused5:

DropTheTop 11-10-2016 9:37am

Imagine the immediate rise of the labor force participation rate percentage, if someone could just aim those lemmings to the nearest cliff/bridge.

VITE1 11-10-2016 9:45am

Quote:

Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals | Best of Beck
The left need to keep us divided.

Mike Mercury 11-10-2016 9:58am

Quote:

Nike came out with a new version of Air Jordan shoes; need reason to loot.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...06/063/1fe.png

Craig 11-10-2016 9:58am

I was in Oakland late last week, glad I got out when I did.

Chris Fowler 11-10-2016 10:30am

In Austin one of the protests was headed by a sitting city council member... :rolleyes:

Cybercowboy 11-10-2016 10:35am

They were literally bused in to the Austin protest. A bunch of charter buses were parked just a few blocks away. You have to plan that in advance, so yeah this is more Bob Creamer/Soros bird dog crap.

Aerovette 11-10-2016 10:44am

Quote:

I ask myself this all the time. They have no end game beyond the immediate disruption. If this goes on for his entire time as president, life as we know it will hit 11 on the suck knob.

They don't know why they are there, they don't know what they want, they don't know how to get it if they did know. It is flocks of sheeple gathering to see what the other sheeple are gathering for.

Meaningless and mindless.

take all that energy and tear down a crack house, patch and paint ghetto project walls, teach a poor kid to read, do something productive you freakin' waste cases.

Your bleeding hearts suddenly stop bleeding when you might have to do something productive. Fuktards pure and simple.

Cybercowboy 11-10-2016 10:52am

Here are the Austin buses.

DAB 11-10-2016 10:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1514822)
I ask myself this all the time. They have no end game beyond the immediate disruption. If this goes on for his entire time as president, life as we know it will hit 11 on the suck knob.

They don't know why they are there, they don't know what they want, they don't know how to get it if they did know. It is flocks of sheeple gathering to see what the other sheeple are gathering for.

Meaningless and mindless.

take all that energy and tear down a crack house, patch and paint ghetto project walls, teach a poor kid to read, do something productive you freakin' waste cases.

Your bleeding hearts suddenly stop bleeding when you might have to do something productive. Fuktards pure and simple.

rather like a child being told no more sweets, it'll ruin your dinner. and go take the trash out.

they yell and complain, and at the end of the day, the trash is still not taken out, they are fat and lazy, and they haven't improved themselves nor their environment.

out of work and looking for something to do? grab a broom and dust pan, at least clean up your local environment. do something useful. yelling without purpose is not useful.

OddBall 11-10-2016 10:59am

Liberal's national tantrum day.

OddBall 11-10-2016 11:31am

I wonder how many of the protesters actually bothered to vote.

Truck Guy 11-10-2016 11:34am

http://www.exposureguide.com/media/2...reenberg-1.jpg

:hurray:

Mike Mercury 11-10-2016 11:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1514845)
I wonder how many of the protesters actually voted
only once.

fixt.

StaticCling 11-10-2016 12:34pm

The radio station I work on interviewed some of these nitwits. One guy said that we are going to 'Impeach' Trump. Umm, yeah right Moron. Probably a professional College student...go back to civics classes asshole.

This other brawd was crying like a baby, and describing how she is simply going through the 'grieving process' and was now getting 'angry' etc.

These people are colossal dip shits of the highest order.

StaticCling 11-10-2016 12:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1514845)
I wonder how many of the protesters actually bothered to vote.

Yeah exactly. I wondered the same thing. WTF are you protesting? It's over. If you desired a different outcome, maybe you should have put the bong and cheetos down and worked for it.

I am ashamed to share air with these people. :wtf: