The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ME wishing I never got covid shots..... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127303)

mrvette 11-20-2021 2:17pm

ME wishing I never got covid shots.....

I have had spine surgery for a screwed up lo back, BUT no huge general arthrongus issues untill I got shot up for the covid crap early this year....and so now in the same shoulders I have been shot up for arthrongic severe shoulder pains....which strangely hurt in the same damn spots they shot the covid and the supposed pains killers....to NO avail that I can tell.......:sadangel::sadangel::shots:

Louie Detroit 11-20-2021 2:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1923535)
I have had spine surgery for a screwed up lo back, BUT no huge general arthrongus issues untill I got shot up for the covid crap early this year....and so now in the same shoulders I have been shot up for arthrongic severe shoulder pains....which strangely hurt in the same damn spots they shot the covid and the supposed pains killers....to NO avail that I can tell.......:sadangel::sadangel::shots:

Who gave you the shot, a medical professional or some person at a big box drugstore?

LisaJohn 11-20-2021 2:25pm

Yep. I bet “nobody” believes it.

Mitchell Gant 11-20-2021 2:38pm

I bet you're not the only one regretting it.

mrvette 11-20-2021 2:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 1923539)
Who gave you the shot, a medical professional or some person at a big box drugstore?

Med pros, for the covid, I think......seemed to be staffed by nurses at a med screwal down the road a bit......

then the other shots by the VA........:confused5::issues:

04 commemorative 11-20-2021 3:33pm

no problem with shots I got,wife had a little reaction ...sorry you are having problems

theandies 11-20-2021 4:39pm

I just got the Jansen last Wednesday to keep my job. Yesterday was the first day I felt "right". Headache, body aches, no appetite and a huge bruise on my arm opposite the injection site.

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/...pictureid=3157

**** the government and even **** my company for forcing me to do something I didn't want to do. **** the government for protecting these drug companies from liability if something happens to me in 3. 5 10 years because they forced me to comply like a good little commie.

Think long and hard before taking these drugs. I wish I had a choice.

snide 11-20-2021 9:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by theandies (Post 1923569)
I just got the Jansen last Wednesday to keep my job. Yesterday was the first day I felt "right". Headache, body aches, no appetite and a huge bruise on my arm opposite the injection site.

**** the government and even **** my company for forcing me to do something I didn't want to do. **** the government for protecting these drug companies from liability if something happens to me in 3. 5 10 years because they forced me to comply like a good little commie.

Think long and hard before taking these drugs. I wish I had a choice.

You did have a choice. :yesnod:

MikeB 11-20-2021 10:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by theandies (Post 1923569)
and a huge bruise on my arm opposite the injection site.

Wow, first I ever heard of this happening. Bruises usually happen from the outside-in, Not from the inside out. How long was the needle?
Usually, the injection is done higher on the arm, close to the shoulder joint. But I'm no expert.

Anyway, I've been vaccinated after getting the wooflu last October ('20), and will probably get the booster in a week or two.
Getting Coivd-19 and spending 2 weeks in the hospital on my belly unable to breathe on my own, then being on outpatient oxygen for 2 months changed my perspective on ever getting covid again.

But again, it's your personal choice.

Dan47 11-20-2021 10:41pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1923615)

Granted but not a particularly good one. Money talks. :sadangel:

dvarapala 11-21-2021 11:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell Gant (Post 1923542)

Where's @flange? :popcorns:

Torqaholic 11-21-2021 3:11pm

With any luck it's just the changing seasons. My back problem flares up every Spring and Fall.

Vandelay Industries 11-21-2021 3:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1923721)

* @Egnalf

Egnalf 11-21-2021 4:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell Gant (Post 1923542)

He isnt
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1923721)

wrong forum for that name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1923753)

Lurking.

I been messed up for months. Be thankful you aren't there yet.

Aerovette 11-21-2021 4:32pm

MrVette did you ever have Covid or is this a preventative shot?

I had Covid and no vaccine and can tell you both of my shoulders hurt now. I firmly believe whatever ailment anyone may have in their future, it is expedited by the virus and/or the vaccine.

lrobe22 11-21-2021 7:26pm

:bslap: democrat scum

mrvette 11-21-2021 8:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1923759)
MrVette did you ever have Covid or is this a preventative shot?

I had Covid and no vaccine and can tell you both of my shoulders hurt now. I firmly believe whatever ailment anyone may have in their future, it is expedited by the virus and/or the vaccine.

I have had SO many medical trips this year, think I was a ambulance driver, not the passenger.....none by emergency trans. but I DAMN sick of the trips....

I not taking any more shots in the shoulders for sure.....and the other matter is the disorienting dizzy feeling that surrounds most of my activity......the only time I feel 1/2 way decent is when chasing the lawnmower around the yard....but being winter it was a 1 hour experience earlier this week.....felt good for the run......the abject worst of it is the stinging in my upper shoulders, both sides, but right side if much sharper.....and the pain in the neck also.....:issues::issues::confused5: wish the HELL I never had ANY shots of any kind.....:shots::shots:

Aerovette 11-21-2021 9:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1923822)
I have had SO many medical trips this year, think I was a ambulance driver, not the passenger.....none by emergency trans. but I DAMN sick of the trips....

I not taking any more shots in the shoulders for sure.....and the other matter is the disorienting dizzy feeling that surrounds most of my activity......the only time I feel 1/2 way decent is when chasing the lawnmower around the yard....but being winter it was a 1 hour experience earlier this week.....felt good for the run......the abject worst of it is the stinging in my upper shoulders, both sides, but right side if much sharper.....and the pain in the neck also.....:issues::issues::confused5: wish the HELL I never had ANY shots of any kind.....:shots::shots:

Ok, but have you ever had Covid? :Jeff '79:

mrvette 11-22-2021 5:01am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1923829)
Ok, but have you ever had Covid? :Jeff '79:

Not that I know of.......

theandies 11-28-2021 5:22am

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1923615)

I did. Either get drugged or get fired. Getting fired at this time is a bad choice with one kid in college and another one starting college next fall.

I could retire but at my current ROI on my retirement investments I'd be losing about 500K if I don't work until I'm 65.
**** the government and all companies, including the one I work for. I can't wait until our next internal company survey on how we think management and the company is doing.