The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Filipino pregnant - maybe (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115751)

thegreenman 04-18-2018 12:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1624400)
Was she mentioned anywhere in your I'm Going To The Philippines thread?

I met her on my first of 3 trips to the PI, so yes I probably mentioned some reference about her, she is cool and was making long term plans with her until she lied to me, small lie but a lie is a lie.

thegreenman 04-18-2018 12:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 1624402)
Catholic is the main religion in PI.

So they say but do not really follow.

Many non-married girls there have children.

mrvette 04-18-2018 1:09pm

Chuck, my neighbor friend for some 21 years now, is married to a gal from way south Mindanao?? anyway, he is a average 70 y/o white guy, and he is scared to go there these daze.....islam attacks every white guy they see in that region.....

:issues:

thegreenman 04-18-2018 1:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1624405)
Chuck, my neighbor friend for some 21 years now, is married to a gal from way south Mindanao?? anyway, he is a average 70 y/o white guy, and he is scared to go there these daze.....islam attacks every white guy they see in that region.....

:issues:

Yeah it is a shitty place to go now as a white dude, they want ransom in the wrong places or they take your head off, "F" that, not going there, most of the time safe but why take a chance. You can buy protection but that is no guarantee. Better to wait to see if that shit gets cleaned up.

Rob 04-18-2018 1:18pm

I hope that it all works out for you. I know we have talked and it is a crummy situation to be in right now, but this too may be another lie :island14:

slewfoot 04-18-2018 1:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreenman (Post 1624385)
She is still in the PI, we was talking marriage so it isn't a major game changer if she is pregnant. I am in Germany working currently.

Shit, do what the Mexicans are doing. Get her ass over here to have the kid so it can be an automatic citizen.

Mike Mercury 04-18-2018 1:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreenman (Post 1624404)

Many non-married girls there have children.

sounds like a reason to play-it-smart and keep the zipper zipped.

thegreenman 04-18-2018 1:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixievet (Post 1624407)
I hope that it all works out for you. I know we have talked and it is a crummy situation to be in right now, but this too may be another lie :island14:

I know, I was ready to commit until I found out about the lie, but as I have told her all she says might be a lie, so I am taken all at face value, sucks that I do not trust her now but that is on her and not me, we are are discussing steps to rebuild the trust.

I have taken advice from this group to heart, thanks to all.

DAB 04-18-2018 1:39pm

" rebuild the trust"

based on what you have posted, that ship has sunk.

Hoog 04-18-2018 1:48pm

2-1 odds she "loses the baby" prior to the DNA test.

Aerovette 04-18-2018 2:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreenman (Post 1624375)
Filipino girlfriend I have spent some time with for past 10 months that I recently broke up with is claiming she is pregnant with my child. Feel like I am trapped in a soap opera but will see what happens in the near future.

Pregnancy test and DNA tests will be coming.

I know about the BS claims they do to keep their white meat.

Have to vent, non-vette family does not know yet.

Have not decided what to do yet, but will probably be decided based on the results of the DNA tests.

I know, no lecture needed, just another situation where my d*ck might have got me in trouble (another story).

How are you submitting your DNA sample?

Rob 04-18-2018 2:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1624420)
How are you submitting your DNA sample?

Sounds like he may have already "submitted" it :rofl:

Sorry GreenMan...there was a joke there waiting to be grabbed :cert:

Aerovette 04-18-2018 2:24pm

They have to have a sample to compare to. Testing the baby does no good without yours to compare to.

Rob 04-18-2018 2:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1624423)
They have to have a sample to compare to. Testing the baby does no good without yours to compare to.

I know, I was just making a joke. But I agree with Aero, is there a way that you can submit a sample locally and have the DNA results from her sent tom this side rather than the comparison being done over there?

My main concern is that you can pay off people really easy over there to get your way, depending on what kind of money she has access to, she might be able to buy a positive test results report.

Aerovette 04-18-2018 2:32pm

Test the validity and find out if she bought a positive result. Have any friends that can submit the sample she needs? Be damn funny if the results say the sample is a match.

Sea Six 04-18-2018 2:39pm

Tell her the joke's on her- you already had a vasectomy years ago.

You'll never hear from her again.

PortDawg 04-18-2018 2:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Chef (Post 1624387)
3 smartest things I ever did: Finished my degree, got a divorce, had a vasectomy.

Not necessarily in that order.

Ditto.

Rob 04-18-2018 2:52pm

Speaking of....I need to call and schedule my vasectomy

NCC-1701 04-18-2018 3:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1624390)
I finished my degree, and got a vasectomy.

And I never got married so there was no need for a divorce.

:funny:

Good luck, my friend.

I finished my degree, never been married so I've kept all my stuff and have always kept my fish upstream...:lol:

To Greenman don't make a double mistake and get married. Remember a cheat and a liar will never change.

MrPeabody 04-18-2018 4:24pm

Start shopping for a six bedroom house. I'm sure she has a large family.:seasix: