The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Trump is His Own Worst Enemy (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132240)

dvarapala 04-27-2023 10:02am

Trump is His Own Worst Enemy

Giraffe (He/Him) 04-27-2023 10:20am

Quote:

Trump is His Own Worst Enemy
Well no shit Sherlock.

Craig 04-27-2023 10:25am

And this is the guy many of you can’t wait to vote for again.

Aerovette 04-27-2023 10:28am

I got as far as "angering the presiding judge" and that was all I needed to hear. **** that ultra partisan Trump hating judge, He can **** a brick while eating a bag of dicks.

Bill 04-27-2023 10:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig (Post 2076522)

American with Ukraine flag on his desk. Yeah, totally impartial analyst right there.

Ukraine flag is simply a symbol for uniparty pedophiles, WEF, Marxists, and really, everything that is wrong with this country. And they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Onebadcad 04-27-2023 10:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 2076526)
I got as far as "angering the presiding judge" and that was all I needed to hear. **** that ultra partisan Trump hating judge, He can **** a brick while eating a bag of dicks.

Big bag, or little bag??

Giraffe (He/Him) 04-27-2023 10:41am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2076528)
Big bag, or little bag??

A small bag with a quantity to 24 dicks (the ever popular 24pk) or a large bag with a quantity of 6 dicks? Who says the bag is full of dicks? That’s an assumption.

Onebadcad 04-27-2023 10:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giraffe (He/Him) (Post 2076531)
A small bag with a quantity to 24 dicks (the ever popular 24pk) or a large bag with a quantity of 6 dicks? Who says the bag is full of dicks? That’s an assumption.

Thanks for the assistance, there is someone who pissed me off earlier today that I need to send a bag to, I have never ordered a bag before, so all information is appreciated.

Do I use FedEx or UPS for the delivery??

Bill 04-27-2023 10:50am

Quote:

If you were unjustly smeared, harassed, investigated, harangued, lied about, and pursued mercilessly, I'd crawl through broken glass to vote for you, too. The fact that all the right people, all the people I dislike, are against Trump, that's my big clue that I need to ride or die with Trump.

The country is doomed anyway. Demographic replacement has seen to that. The long march through the institutions have seen to that. Generations of young people grew up indoctrinated to accept the welfare state, deviancy, criminality, victimhood as a virtue, etc. And they vote.

Look at this group. We're older, what you might call traditional Americans, with traditional values and ideas. As Oprah says, we just have to die, and we will die sooner or later, and that's that. The America our ancestors built, the Western civilization we have, will be over. I accept that. Voting Trump is really just our "From Hell's heart, we stab at thee" final dying gasp.

Giraffe (He/Him) 04-27-2023 10:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2076533)
Thanks for the assistance, there is someone who pissed me off earlier today that I need to send a bag to, I have never ordered a bag before, so all information is appreciated.

Do I use FedEx or UPS for the delivery??

Never ever send cash or a BoD via USPS. FedEx only.

Aerovette 04-27-2023 11:03am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giraffe (He/Him) (Post 2076538)
Never ever send cash or a BoD via USPS. FedEx only.

Correct because the Post Office employees are so accustomed to eating bags of dicks, that yours will never reach the destination.

BRUIZER 04-27-2023 11:25am

Quote:

You should just support the "candidate" the Uniparty* picks for you then.
It's working out so well and will definitely improve the future generations lives and feeedom.

Taurus 04-27-2023 11:32am

He is unelectable and makes himself more so every day. His argument that everything is rigged and every judge is against him start looking petty when he does something this blatant.

Aerovette 04-27-2023 11:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2076549)
He is unelectable and makes himself more so every day. His argument that everything is rigged and every judge is against him start looking petty when he does something this blatant.

He is very electable, He never had your vote so it is a zero sum equation.

Taurus 04-27-2023 11:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 2076550)
He is very electable, He never had your vote so it is a zero sum equation.

He didn’t have 81 million votes, this won’t help him wouldn’t you agree?

FYI, 2022 would contradict your claim he is electable.

Aerovette 04-27-2023 11:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2076554)
He didn’t have 81 million votes, this won’t help him wouldn’t you agree?

FYI, 2022 would contradict your claim he is electable.

Wrong. He was electable then too. He just was not chosen by the vote counters.

Taurus 04-27-2023 11:48am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 2076557)
Wrong. He was electable then too. He just was not chosen by the vote counters.

He wasn’t on the ballot in 2022, his agenda was.

Aerovette 04-27-2023 11:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2076559)

He was elected in 2020 and his agenda would have been in progress in 2022 if it were an honest election. I don't want to go back down this rabbit hole. There is already a thread for the issue elsewhere.

Onebadcad 04-27-2023 11:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2076549)

Who is your 2024 candidate,,, thanks.

Onebadcad 04-27-2023 11:57am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2076559)

That is an RNC Bailout for poor performance.
The 2022 elections were a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT, as the RNC did a terrible job in ALL THINGS, specifically wasting away 2, 4 and 6 years of putting the best candidates in place.
Many on the pub candidates were a joke, you can only blame the RNC for this.

Blaming TRUMP for all things is deepthroating what the msm is striving for, and in here it seems to be working very well.

Until someone can prove that a republican can get more votes than Trump in 2024, he is the man, and he will truly be the man if the deepthroating can stop.

dems never deepthroat, they are better at this than us, they will vote for any and every party candidate, as they place party over personal agenda.