The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Voter Fraud (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133465)

The_Dude 08-08-2023 11:48am

Voter Fraud

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States

mrvette 08-08-2023 11:51am

Watt else is new???

Onebadcad 08-08-2023 11:52am

I am beginning to think there are more fraud votes than real ones.

Local dem party reps here want a polling booth in the county's largest cemetary,,,

Yadkin 08-08-2023 12:03pm

Nothing will happen.

Onebadcad 08-08-2023 12:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2122518)
Nothing will happen.

Never does, have yet to meet a pub pol with actions that exceeds his words.

gs568 08-08-2023 12:08pm

Any fraud deniers want to speak up?

PLRX 08-08-2023 12:08pm

What? Did you believe all these fundings are for legit programs?

Infrastructure? Sure, the DNC's infrastructure. Those rioters, "volunteers," and voting forms don't fill themselves up.

What bothers me more is that nothing is happening to prevent this from happening.

Trump knew liberals were going to cheat; HE KNEW. I said it before: all this crap happening today is a distraction.

My grammar sucks, and I don't care if you like it. Grammar doesn't put food on my table.

UniqueDoug 08-08-2023 12:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs568 (Post 2122523)

I'm not as much of a denier as a time to move on and fix it so it doesn't happen again person. Could you imagine if Gore was still whining about hanging chads this many years after he lost, with his minions in tow?

Onebadcad 08-08-2023 12:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by UniqueDoug (Post 2122548)
I'm not as much of a denier as a time to move on and fix it so it doesn't happen again person. Could you imagine if Gore was still whining about hanging chads this many years after he lost, with his minions in tow?

he should have gone to jail for life for questioning the certified election results.
kerry is still complaining about the ohio vote.
sillary should have sent to jail for giving green lady stein the money to recount ALL wisconsin votes.

OOPS, wrong party!!

GTOguy 08-08-2023 12:39pm

Quote:

"GORE IN 'FOUR!!!"

Lars/Yadkin '24!

Bill 08-08-2023 12:40pm

Quote:

So, has anything been fixed? I mean, with the exception of Florida, that finally did something about Broward and Miami-Dade county corruption/cheating?

Obviously nothing got fixed in Georgia, or Arizona, or any of the other "swing states."

Onebadcad 08-08-2023 12:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 2122554)
So, has anything been fixed? I mean, with the exception of Florida, that finally did something about Broward and Miami-Dade county corruption/cheating?

Obviously nothing got fixed in Georgia, or Arizona, or any of the other "swing states."

Very MOST excellent point.

Yep, removed but not arrested, no one gets arrested or sent to jail over election issues, well except for one dood who may get sentenced to life at USP.

Broward:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...usable-n942491

IB4TL 08-08-2023 12:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2122503)
I am beginning to think there are more fraud votes than real ones.

:nono:

The guy that hid in his basement opposed to campaigning is the most popular POTUS ever!

81 million votes :cool1:

Possibilities are endless from the basement @dvarapala :Jeff '79::leaving:

Taurus 08-08-2023 12:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs568 (Post 2122523)

Sure, I'll respond like you do about my sources.

Gateway Pundit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

They was no massive voter fraud. :kimblair:

The_Dude 08-08-2023 12:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2122561)
Sure, I'll respond like you do about my sources.

Gateway Pundit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

They was no massive voter fraud. :kimblair:

I'll see what I can find at infowars and natural news.

Onebadcad 08-08-2023 12:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLRX (Post 2122524)
What? Did you believe all these fundings are for legit programs?

Infrastructure? Sure, the DNC's infrastructure. Those rioters, "volunteers," and voting forms don't fill themselves up.

What bothers me more is that nothing is happening to prevent this from happening.

Trump knew liberals were going to cheat; HE KNEW. I said it before: all this crap happening today is a distraction.

My grammar sucks, and I don't care if you like it. Grammar doesn't put food on my table.

Trump knew, the RNC knew, local pubs knew, BUT failed to monitor and stop it, they are mostly to blame.

Taurus 08-08-2023 12:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2122566)
Trump knew, the RNC knew, local pubs knew, BUT failed to monitor and stop it, they are mostly to blame.

I could buy into this at some level.

UniqueDoug 08-08-2023 12:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 2122554)

No, nothing has been "fixed" (Pubs fix things? lmao). Yet in this bizarro world the man who claims massive voter fraud is willing to go into the system again with no changes, makes you wonder.

The_Dude 08-08-2023 12:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Dude (Post 2122563)
I'll see what I can find at infowars and natural news.

Apparently The Gateway Pundit is the only source that's taking this seriously right now.

Taurus 08-08-2023 1:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Dude (Post 2122572)
Apparently The Gateway Pundit is the only source that's taking this seriously right now.

Go figure. :sleep: