The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Thank God for Trump-appointed justices! (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128838)

Loco Vette 06-23-2022 9:46am

Thank God for Trump-appointed justices!

supreme Court strengthens carry rights.

Awesome!

VITE1 06-23-2022 10:07am

1 Attachment(s)
I missed it by This much.

6spdC6 06-23-2022 10:16am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco Vette (Post 1965306)

Watch this close
our "beloveded" governess Kathy Hockul has said she had plans formulated in case this decision came down on their onerous "common sense gun laws". Sounds like she has a plan similar to when the Heller decision first came down.

DJ_Critterus 06-23-2022 10:18am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 1965314)

Watch this close
our "beloveded" governess Kathy Hockul has said she had plans formulated in case this decision came down on their onerous "common sense gun laws". Sounds like she has a plan similar to when the Heller decision first came down.

She'll probably try to restrict ammo sales the way IL does.

Aerovette 06-23-2022 10:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1965315)

THIS ^^

Yes, you can drive a gas powered car...just can't buy gas

Yes, you can have an AR...just can't buy ammo

Yes, you can eat beef...you just won't find it anywhere

Yes, you can vote for whoever you want...they just won't win

Steve_R 06-23-2022 10:21am

And people still choose to live in liberal shithole states and vote for liberal idiot politicians. I don't get it.

Learpilot 06-23-2022 10:41am

A strike for Liberty today.

You watch !! The lefties are going to cry for a stacked court because the little commies didn't get their way.

Giraffe (He/Him) 06-23-2022 10:46am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1965317)
And people still choose to live in liberal shithole states and vote for liberal idiot politicians. I don't get it.

Nowhere is that illustrated more clearly than Minneapolis. The ****in’ Mayor over there allowed one of his cop shops to be burned down and millions of dollars worth of damage done to his city courtesy of the BLM riots.

And what did they do? They re-elected the guy. Same thing in St. Paul. I just don’t get it.

And let’s not forget Fat Timmy Walz our Governor. He’s up for re-election this fall also.

bill_daniels 06-23-2022 10:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1965315)

Brandon is trying to stop civilian sales of ammo from the Lake City plant, so yeah, that's EXACTLY the plan, and Brandon has the power to do it.

Rob 06-23-2022 10:53am

Quote:

The flight of people from those shitholes to TN is staggering, and they are coming here and trying to do the same thing

DJ_Critterus 06-23-2022 11:12am

Quote:

They're either ****ing idiots or they got a huge influx of ****ing idiots who suddenly outnumbered them and they can't move for one reason or another.

DJ_Critterus 06-23-2022 11:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob (Post 1965324)
The flight of people from those shitholes to TN is staggering, and they are coming here and trying to do the same thing

Stock up on ammo while you can. You'll probably need to cull the herd soon enough. I hope FL can hold off long enough since we are a purple state that should be red. If it weren't for the idiot voters in Miami, Tampa, Orlando, and Jax we would be solid red.

snide 06-23-2022 11:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1965332)
Stock up on ammo while you can. You'll probably need to cull the herd soon enough. I hope FL can hold off long enough since we are a purple state that should be red. If it weren't for the idiot voters in Miami, Tampa, Orlando, and Jax we would be solid red.

Same with PA. If it wasn't for Filthydelphia, Shittsburg and Scrotum, this state would be solid red.

Steve_R 06-23-2022 11:57am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giraffe (He/Him) (Post 1965321)
Nowhere is that illustrated more clearly than Minneapolis. The ****in’ Mayor over there allowed one of his cop shops to be burned down and millions of dollars worth of damage done to his city courtesy of the BLM riots.

And what did they do? They re-elected the guy. Same thing in St. Paul. I just don’t get it.

And let’s not forget Fat Timmy Walz our Governor. He’s up for re-election this fall also.

Minneapolis wants to ban all single family zoning in the entire city by 2040. And people keep voting for these morons. Why???

DJ_Critterus 06-23-2022 12:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1965348)
Minneapolis wants to ban all single family zoning in the entire city by 2040. And people keep voting for these morons. Why???

Why would they do that...the ban? i understand about the morons, though.

Steve_R 06-23-2022 12:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1965354)

To build more "affordable" housing, aka government-subsidized apartments. Gotta take care of homeless addicts before responsible citizens nowadays ya know.

6spdC6 06-23-2022 12:20pm

Quote:

So we all will have a chance to learn and enjoy the wonderful dindu culture close hand!

bill_daniels 06-23-2022 12:24pm

From my favorite SC justice, Clarence Thomas:

https://media.patriots.win/post/0IcTLxQXGWPe.jpeg

VITE1 06-23-2022 12:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1965360)
From my favorite SC justice, Clarence Thomas:

https://media.patriots.win/post/0IcTLxQXGWPe.jpeg

Progressive liberals don't want law abiding black American to have guns. They will realize that they are self sufficient and self reliant and no longer need the government to protect and pay them.

Rodnok1 06-23-2022 12:45pm

Quote:

Several reasons...
Whitey is bad and owns too many houses
Rentals/duplex/apartments never **** up a nice neighborhood
Section 8 rentals in a nice neighborhood always ends well
Why make people bring themselves up when easier to turn the whole city into a toilet