The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Don't be a MaskHole! (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123190)

Raazor 07-27-2020 5:39pm

Don't be a MaskHole!

1 Attachment(s)
My son has difficulties with masks due to Autism. :seasix:

DAB 07-27-2020 6:10pm

political/medical theatre.

what material should it be made of? .gov: doesn't matter.

how tight should it fit? .gov: doesn't matter.

how permeable should it be? .gov: doesn't matter.

what if i don't wear it? .gov: then it matters!!!! :issues:

09CTSV 07-27-2020 6:27pm

The dumbest mandate around. If masks solve the problem, mandate masks and open everything up. Oh wait that won't work because it lives on the surface, then clean everything. Oh wait it is airborne. No it lives on the surface.
Reminds me of Airplane, there is no parking in the Red Zone but there is parking in the blue zone. No, there is no parking in the Blue Zone but parking in the Red Zone.

We had a worker test positive, hasn't been in the plant for 12 days and they came down to the shop area to disinfect it today.

Rikki Z-06 07-27-2020 6:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1789238)

:seasix:

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-27-2020 6:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 09CTSV (Post 1789246)
If masks solve the problem, mandate masks and open everything up.

This seems fairly basic to me unless I don’t understand something which is highly likely.

I took a motorcycle ride this afternoon and forgot to grab the one mask I own. It’s a paper thing I got at Menards when they stopped me at the door a few weeks back. I couldn’t go *in* anywhere. Harley dealer? Nope. Guitar Center? Nope. Whore House? Nope.

JRD77VET 07-27-2020 7:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1789250)
This seems fairly basic to me unless I don’t understand something which is highly likely.

I took a motorcycle ride this afternoon and forgot to grab the one mask I own. It’s a paper thing I got at Menards when they stopped me at the door a few weeks back. I couldn’t go *in* anywhere. Harley dealer? Nope. Guitar Center? Nope. Whore House? Nope.

Have a handkerchief in your back pocket? long corners out, drape it over your nose and tie in the back. :seasix: Instant mask you can actually breathe wearing :yesnod:

MadInNc 07-27-2020 7:11pm

and here we go again................:shots:

Rikki Z-06 07-27-2020 7:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadInNc (Post 1789259)
and here we go again................:shots:

:funnier::funnier::funnier:

Anjdog2003 07-27-2020 7:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1789238)

Our Govt. has difficulties of being able to take their head out of their ass hole. :yesnod:

Lakota 07-27-2020 7:42pm

Last week at Home Depot heard screaming and saw a huge mountain of a man that was doing it. He looked at least 6'10" and 380 lbs.. He was screaming at two airheads that weren't wearing mask. I'm glad the big man was doing it. :seasix:
I have nothing but contempt for anyone that doesn't wear a mask, being elderly they put my life in danger.:kick:

Steve_R 07-27-2020 7:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakota (Post 1789272)
Last week at Home Depot heard screaming and saw a huge mountain of a man that was doing it. He looked at least 6'10" and 380 lbs.. He was screaming at two airheads that weren't wearing mask. I'm glad the big man was doing it. :seasix:
I have nothing but contempt for anyone that doesn't wear a mask, being elderly they put my life in danger.:kick:

So you have contempt for Raazor’s autistic son? Nice.

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-27-2020 8:14pm

Quote:

I'd sneeze right on that fat ****. I'd rear back, put on the big show, pinch my nose like I'm desperately trying to hold it in and let the spittle fly in a Rona mist that'd kill everyone in the next two isles.

**** 'em.

Raazor 07-27-2020 8:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen (Post 1789272)

**** you clown :yesnod:

Anjdog2003 07-27-2020 8:21pm

Quote:

Why didn't you scream at them you little nancy?

higgyburners 07-27-2020 8:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1789281)
**** you clown :yesnod:

:D

Mike Mercury 07-27-2020 8:24pm

wearing a mask like these sometimes causes my asthma to surface.

Anjdog2003 07-27-2020 8:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1789287)
wearing a mask like these sometimes causes my asthma to surface.

Wearing a mask makes me want to punch a liberal. I won't wear one to save the bloodshed. :yesnod:

Raazor 07-27-2020 8:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1789282)
Why didn't you scream at them you little Karen?

fixed :rofl:

Rikki Z-06 07-27-2020 8:34pm

Quote:

Stay the **** home and have it delivered. :yesnod:

Sorry, sorry ass masks Fuch with my allergies. What's supposedly good for the population is not good for me. I have rights and freedoms also and I fought and lost a brother also for those rights.

U. S. Navy, 89-94. :halfmast:

DAB 07-27-2020 8:46pm

Red zone/white zone. :slap: