The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Here's What I'll Miss Most About the Trump Administration (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124561)

dvarapala 01-07-2021 10:42pm

Here's What I'll Miss Most About the Trump Administration

higgyburners 01-07-2021 10:48pm

1 Attachment(s)
:)

John Wiz 01-07-2021 10:49pm

LOL, took me a minute to make the connection...

Dated a girl a long time ago that loved that song.... brought back good memories (she was a freak... :D:D)

John Wiz 01-07-2021 10:55pm

Though, I think this would be a more appropriate one...

BADRACR1 01-07-2021 11:24pm

I'll miss the money, the booming economy, lower gas prices, lower interest rates, lower unemployment, lower taxes, lower stress levels.
I think we are gonna be screwed once Herass gets in office.

04 commemorative 01-08-2021 8:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADRACR1 (Post 1842386)
I'll miss the money, the booming economy, lower gas prices, lower interest rates, lower unemployment, lower taxes, lower stress levels.
I think we are gonna be screwed once Herass gets in office.

:iagree: except for lower stress levels

Broken Wind 01-08-2021 8:24am

1 Attachment(s)
I will miss Melania. I would love to know what she’s thinking about now.

Strats-N-Vettes 01-08-2021 8:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Wind (Post 1842441)

"When he croaks I'll be rich RICH RICH!!!"

04 commemorative 01-08-2021 9:01am

Quote:

I think Trump did some great things as president,I wish he would have acted more like Pence....it's a shame this is what will go in the history books (well until blm cancels all history) but I think she as well as his kids should be embarrased at his behavior ...it's sad

Broken Wind 01-08-2021 9:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04 commemorative (Post 1842456)
I think Trump did some great things as president,I wish he would have acted more like Pence....it's a shame this is what will go in the history books (well until blm cancels all history) but I think she as well as his kids should be embarrased at his behavior ...it's sad

I have the deepest respect for Mike Pence. He’s been the guy with the shovel following the circus elephant for four years. And then he gets tossed under the bus by an egomaniacal mad man who is clearly ill. He deserved far better.

Bill 01-08-2021 9:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Wind (Post 1842458)
I have the deepest respect for Mike Pence. He’s been the guy with the shovel following the circus elephant for four years. And then he gets tossed under the bus by an egomaniacal mad man who is clearly ill. He deserved far better.

At the most crucial time in his term as vice president, Pence failed to do what he needed to do, which was simply NOT count the electors from contested fraud states, and thus, push things back on the states.

This would have finally forced the SCOTUS's hand and MADE them take the case, so the evidence of fraud could actually be presented in court, all of it. No more, "Well, gee, sorry, you don't have standing to bring the suit" or, "Gee, sorry, you filed your suit too late," or, "Wow, I'm sorry, you filed your suit to early."

Pence could have FORCED the issue early on the 7th of January. He could have forced the SC to actually see and hear the evidence, the Democrats would have been able to put forward their rebuttal, their defense, and it would be all out in the open, for all of America to see. Could the SC have ruled against Trump anyway? Sure. Possible.

Trump is rightfully upset with Pence because Pence failed to do the right thing. And after being betrayed by just about everyone, save for his base....do you really blame Trump for being pissed?

As to Pence, after 5 years of unceasing, merciless attacks, maybe he has Stockholm syndrome? Maybe that's why he just laid down? Pence is this generation's Patty Hearst?

Broken Wind 01-08-2021 10:20am

My opinion is unshaken.

60 lawsuits filed, 59 dismissed due to lack of evidence, one withdrawn.

Murray 01-08-2021 10:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Wind (Post 1842484)
My opinion is unshaken.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy :nono:

dvarapala 01-08-2021 12:15pm

Quote:

She's thinking she can finally get that divorce. :D

Millenium Vette 01-08-2021 2:46pm

Quote:

My opinion is unshaken.

Yeah, no. The courts dismissed the cases before they ever saw any evidence.

dvarapala 01-08-2021 2:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millenium Vette (Post 1842528)

Courts tend to do that when the case has no merit. :yesnod:

Millenium Vette 01-08-2021 3:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1842532)
Courts tend to do that when the case has no merit. :yesnod:

Define merit in these cases.

mrvette 01-08-2021 3:22pm

Quote:

My opinion is unshaken.

I want a complete financial ANALysis of ALL the judges rendering those 'judgements'.......CHINA MONEY has bought the commies into our Fed.gov on down structure.......:issues:

Old Ben 01-08-2021 3:38pm

What I will miss is someone in politics with a set of balls.

Broken Wind 01-08-2021 4:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millenium Vette (Post 1842528)

Judges at multiple jurisdictional levels, including eight Trump appointees, rejected the cases due to lack of supporting facts. If you are going to bring a case, it has to be supported by evidence. Claiming an election was unfair does not make it so. This is Trump’s fault and no one else’s.