The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   HUGE BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124037)

Learpilot 11-09-2020 7:35am

HUGE BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA

At least 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible and Bidung only leads by 10k.

MoeLarryCheese 11-21-2020 10:12pm

So how’s that working out for you?

Rikki Z-06 11-21-2020 10:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1825111)
So how’s that working out for you?

Apaarantly you got a perma at the other joint, we're not interested in CF PRC rejects so STFU and GTFO. :yesnod:

MoeLarryCheese 11-21-2020 10:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1825118)
Apaarantly you got a perma at the other joint, we're not interested in CF PRC rejects so STFU and GTFO. :yesnod:

FU.

Rikki Z-06 11-21-2020 10:54pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1825145)
FU.

Ooh, what a vocabulary,

Attachment 49330

MoeLarryCheese 11-22-2020 12:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1825150)
Ooh, what a vocabulary,

Attachment 49330

You’re the one who seems to have the problem. Grow up you little baby.

Aerovette 11-22-2020 12:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1825351)

Go **** yourself forum ------------------------------------------------>

Rikki Z-06 11-22-2020 12:28pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1825351)

Deal with it,

Attachment 49353

C3C7NIC 11-22-2020 3:13pm

https://media.giphy.com/media/dnP2VxYVlW2NW/giphy.gif

MoeLarryCheese 11-22-2020 4:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1825357)
Deal with it,

Attachment 49353

No troubles, I enjoy listening to little shits like you cry.

Rikki Z-06 11-22-2020 4:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1825444)

Cry, :funnier::funnier::funnier:

Dream on reject :yesnod:

MoeLarryCheese 11-22-2020 4:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1825449)
Cry, :funnier::funnier::funnier:

Dream on reject :yesnod:

Reject? LOL. That’s rich coming from someone who pathetically measures his life by the stats in that little box to the left of his posts.

Aerovette 11-22-2020 4:31pm

Quote:

Wanting your stupid ass gone is not crying. I think you're confused. If you take joy in being the turd in the punchbowl, more power to you. Be a happy turd.

Rikki Z-06 11-22-2020 4:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1825451)
Wanting your stupid ass gone is not crying. I think you're confused. If you take joy in being the turd in the punchbowl, more power to you. Be a happy turd.

:seasix:

Rikki Z-06 11-22-2020 4:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1825450)
Reject? LOL. That’s rich coming from someone who pathetically measures his life by the stats in that little box to the left of his posts.

Corvette Forum, is not a life stat Spunk Bubble. That is there for entertainment purposes only. Get a life and quit trolling us shitbag. :yesnod:

Aerovette 11-22-2020 4:37pm

Welcome to the "You're not welcome here" forum.

Take a seat over there ------------------------------------------------------->

Someone will let you know when they want to hear from you. I don't recommend holding your breath.

Anjdog2003 11-22-2020 6:07pm

Quote:

You use to be a good guy at one time over at the forum although you did everything you could to crawfish out of our bet. Then you started turning into a troll at the other forum. We're not like the other forum we get along with each other. We may not agree with each other at times but we still get along. Not like the other place with a lunatic women and a racist MOD and his little girlymen Mods. So either change, go back to the other forum, or gtfo. :yesnod:

Rikki Z-06 11-22-2020 6:21pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1825487)
You use to be a good guy at one time over at the forum although you did everything you could to crawfish out of our bet. Then you started turning into a troll at the other forum. We're not like the other forum we get along with each other. We may not agree with each other at times but we still get along. Not like the other place with a lunatic women and a racist MOD and his little girlymen Mods. So either change, go back to the other forum, or gtfo. :yesnod:

Attachment 49376

z06psi 11-22-2020 10:04pm

Quote:

Don't forget the power drunk cops over there.

MoeLarryCheese 11-22-2020 10:30pm

Quote:

What, exactly, the f are you talking about? No. 1, I’ve never welched on a bet in my life. When I lose I pay up. B, I was banned by a cowardly racist mod for calling out blatant racism (particularly one viciously racist comment) over there...not that I really cared all that much. No. 3, I’m not sure who you mean by the lunatic women, and 5, I didn’t start this shit show.

Anjdog2003 11-22-2020 10:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1825715)
I didn’t start this shit show.

This was your first thread and post over here.
" It's A Beautiful Day?"

And Joe Biden is still the President Elect. Just thought I’d say hi to all you maga losers.

You started the shit show. As you see we don't post in Politic's and Religion very much here. We post 99% of the time in off topic. Where i doubt you would be welcomed. So either change or find another forum. :yesnod:

MoeLarryCheese 11-22-2020 10:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1825722)
" It's A Beautiful Day?"

And Joe Biden is still the President Elect. Just thought I’d say hi to all you maga losers.

You started the shit show. As you see we don't post in Politic's and Religion very much here. We post 99% of the time in off topic. Where i doubt you would be welcomed. So either change or find another forum. :yesnod:

It was in the politics section. Nobody had to reply. I thought it was pretty tame comparatively. But instead of just returning fire with a snide comment (like I expected), somebody took it personally.

MoeLarryCheese 11-22-2020 10:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1825722)
" It's A Beautiful Day?"

And what was the bet you’re accusing me of trying to weasel out of?

Anjdog2003 11-23-2020 12:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1825733)
And what was the bet you’re accusing me of trying to weasel out of?

You're pretty dense aren't you? USC vs Pedo St. Rose Bowl 2017. It took you three weeks and pressure from the other members to take the bet.

Learpilot 11-23-2020 8:42am

Quote:

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

GaryFinn

Anjdog2003 11-23-2020 12:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Learpilot (Post 1825783)
This ^^^^^^^^^^^

GaryFinn

GARYFINN :rofl::rofl::rofl: He would talk smack as long as fOSU was winning over in ot. Once they lost he'd run back to PR&C. :yesnod: :rofl:

MoeLarryCheese 11-23-2020 12:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1825751)
You're pretty dense aren't you? USC vs Pedo St. Rose Bowl 2017. It took you three weeks and pressure from the other members to take the bet.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about, or what you’re perception is. I was all for a bet on the game but, what? I didn’t bet fast enough for you? Is that it? This little car forum stuff isn’t my life or my whole world. I had a number of bets on the game. Ours was the least of my worries. And after, I really didn’t even care about my bets, that was maybe the best football game I’d ever watched (even though my team lost). At least until LII.

Aerovette 11-23-2020 5:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1825861)
I’m not sure what you’re talking about, or what you’re perception is. I was all for a bet on the game but, what? I didn’t bet fast enough for you? Is that it? This little car forum stuff isn’t my life or my whole world. I had a number of bets on the game. Ours was the least of my worries. And after, I really didn’t even care about my bets, that was maybe the best football game I’d ever watched (even though my team lost). At least until LII.

It's pretty damned important to you though. Maybe it's more of your life than you think. I mean why else would you hang around when every indication is, you aren't welcome? Before you say it, no, we don't get to decide who stays and who goes, but we do participate in the reception. You stepped in the door with shit on your shoes and all you've done since is track it around.

As Adog said, grab some paper towels and clean up your shit, or take your shit elsewhere.

Rikki Z-06 11-23-2020 6:38pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1825928)
It's pretty damned important to you though. Maybe it's more of your life than you think. I mean why else would you hang around when every indication is, you aren't welcome? Before you say it, no, we don't get to decide who stays and who goes, but we do participate in the reception. Your stepped in the door with shit on your shoes and all you've done since is track it around.

As Adog said, grab some paper towels and clean up your shit, or take your shit elsewhere.

:withstupid:

Attachment 49419

MoeLarryCheese 11-23-2020 7:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1825928)
It's pretty damned important to you though. Maybe it's more of your life than you think. I mean why else would you hang around when every indication is, you aren't welcome? Before you say it, no, we don't get to decide who stays and who goes, but we do participate in the reception. Your stepped in the door with shit on your shoes and all you've done since is track it around.

I’m sorry, what was it you were talking about again?

MadInNc 11-23-2020 7:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1825962)

You’re a political reject and a troll not wanted here. Do you understand now?

Rikki Z-06 11-23-2020 7:21pm

Quote:

GTFO here. :yesnod:

Anjdog2003 11-23-2020 7:47pm

Quote:

^^^^
This is how a Liberal thinks. :yesnod:

Aerovette 11-23-2020 7:50pm

Quote:

I was mentioning what a complete asshole you are. I just took the long way around.

MoeLarryCheese 11-23-2020 10:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1826003)
^^^^
This is how a Liberal thinks. :yesnod:

what was it you were saying about how everybody gets along here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1826006)
I was mentioning what a complete asshole you are. I just took the long way around.

Go **** yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1825975)
GTFO here. :yesnod:

You too.

Anjdog2003 11-23-2020 10:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1826094)
what was it you were saying about how everybody gets along here?

We all get along here. Noticed no one has taken your side?

MoeLarryCheese 11-23-2020 10:20pm

Drowning in fascist tears! :rofl:

Aerovette 11-23-2020 10:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1826095)
Go **** yourself.

No sense in kissing ass now. It's too late.

Anjdog2003 11-23-2020 10:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1826100)
Drowning in fascist tears! :rofl:

^^^^
Getting owned in every post and thread.

:funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest:

MoeLarryCheese 11-23-2020 10:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1826098)
We all get along here. Noticed no one has taken your side?

I didn’t expect it. Just like how I was treated by so many of you cons at the other joint. From the very beginning I was derided by the majority of the right wing zealots. Never given a chance or a break. Always called whatever name you decided on that day. Sure, there were a few folks there who were decent, and I enjoyed talking to them. But for the most part, the majority were strident and hateful of anyone who expressed a different point of view. And I’m not talking about those real whackos in PR&C because I didn’t go in there. And I admit, I’ve been waiting to give some back. And since I see so many here who were also there, well, it just seemed like the place to do it. But you know, I didn’t jump on you right away, like you all certainly would have. I waited a couple weeks to let the sting of it wear off some. Guess maybe it’s gonna take more than a couple weeks, huh? And I thought that I would enjoy this, rubbing a little salt in after all of the insults that were hurled at me. But I was wrong. There’s no satisfaction in it at all really. That’s ok because I really am quite satisfied by other things right now. You guys aren’t, and I get that. I was reminded of a similar disappointment many, many times by many people for three solid years. And for all that time I took it. You guys couldn’t deal with it, from just one person, for even three days without a meltdown.

MoeLarryCheese 11-23-2020 10:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1826114)
^^^^
Getting owned in every post and thread.

:funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::funnier::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::Jeff '79::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest::funniest:

If that’s what’s important to you.

z06psi 11-24-2020 3:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1826116)
I didn’t expect it. Just like how I was treated by so many of you cons at the other joint. From the very beginning I was derided by the majority of the right wing zealots. Never given a chance or a break. Always called whatever name you decided on that day. Sure, there were a few folks there who were decent, and I enjoyed talking to them. But for the most part, the majority were strident and hateful of anyone who expressed a different point of view. And I’m not talking about those real whackos in PR&C because I didn’t go in there. And I admit, I’ve been waiting to give some back. And since I see so many here who were also there, well, it just seemed like the place to do it. But you know, I didn’t jump on you right away, like you all certainly would have. I waited a couple weeks to let the sting of it wear off some. Guess maybe it’s gonna take more than a couple weeks, huh? And I thought that I would enjoy this, rubbing a little salt in after all of the insults that were hurled at me. But I was wrong. There’s no satisfaction in it at all really. That’s ok because I really am quite satisfied by other things right now. You guys aren’t, and I get that. I was reminded of a similar disappointment many, many times by many people for three solid years. And for all that time I took it. You guys couldn’t deal with it, from just one person, for even three days without a meltdown.

Look at you. Banging away on that keyboard.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...83054d0995.jpg

Anjdog2003 11-24-2020 3:46am

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese (Post 1826116)

Didn't read

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/204534-...ls-asleep.gif?