The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Trump Slams Impeachment Hoaxers at National Prayer Breakfast (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121577)

Bill 02-06-2020 10:14am

Trump Slams Impeachment Hoaxers at National Prayer Breakfast

Calls them out for being LIARS. Calls out Nancy for LYING, and she's AT THE BREAKFAST!

Edit: Sounds like he might have a cold.

VITE1 02-06-2020 10:18am

Drive that stick deep up their asses and twist it hard.

No more playing nice with the progressive left.

Millenium Vette 02-06-2020 3:33pm

Once again our president takes the log to the beaver.

DJ_Critterus 02-06-2020 3:37pm

That was hilarious when he called everyone liars mere feet from them :rofl:

Anjdog2003 02-06-2020 4:55pm

The Independent voters will jump on the Trump team after the childish act by Pelosi. That woman is killing the Democratic party. :yesnod:

Aerovette 02-06-2020 5:07pm

I think you all give Dem voters too much credit. While some Dem politicians that have been around a while, may voice objections to the turn that the party has taken, the Dem voters are loving the theatrics of it all. The AOC, Omar, Tlaib followers think Pelosi is a hero for dissing Trump. Antifa as a group believes in resistance at any price. The sky screamer's hate for Trump FAR exceeds any love of country...since love of their country is about level zero. No one should assume Trump is going to run away with the election. A lot of conservatives hate him.

Honestly, and I've said this before, my concern isn't for Trump's second term. I'm terrified of what happens when he is gone. I consider him a dam holding back a flood of bullshit and when the dam is blasted, we all get washed away.

Millenium Vette 02-06-2020 5:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1727527)
I think you all give Dem voters too much credit. While some Dem politicians that have been around a while, may voice objections to the turn that the party has taken, the Dem voters are loving the theatrics of it all. The AOC, Omar, Tlaib followers think Pelosi is a hero for dissing Trump. Antifa as a group believes in resistance at any price. The sky screamers hate for Trump FAR exceeds any love of country...since love of their country is about level zero. No one should assume Trump is going to run away with the election. A lot of conservatives hate him.

Honestly, and I've said this before, my concern isn't for Trump's second term. I'm terrified of what happens when he is gone. I consider him a dam holding back a flood of bullshit and when the dam is blasted, we all get washed away.

True, the dem voters will always vote for whoever is their candidate on the ballot. The key thing, however, is that the dem voters are rapidly becoming a smaller group. Only the most rabid dems are behind them. The blue collar working dems will most likely vote republican or stay home on election day. And voter turnout is what decides presidential elections.

I agree with you on being terrified as to what happens after Trump's second term.

:cert:

BOTY 02-06-2020 5:39pm

Nothing like a nice breakfast.

snide 02-06-2020 6:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millenium Vette (Post 1727544)
I agree with you on being terrified as to what happens after Trump's second term.

For me, going back to the shithole country I came from may be on the table.