The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Random thoughts about Scotch (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125706)

Rikki Z-06 05-07-2021 8:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1879680)
So was dirt. Your point is? : shrug:




Nice! :seasix:

[Rikki] You should try paint thinner. :shots: [/Rikki]

Portered that one, scotch much? :kick:

Steve_R 05-07-2021 8:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1879681)
Chill, perfection takes time, just like y'all's crap :yesnod:
Ever wonder why shine is clear and your crap is brown? :island14:

Do you drink Michelob Ultra because its clear, not brown? Its horrible, but its clear so it must be good. :yesnod:

Rikki Z-06 05-07-2021 8:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1879683)
Do you drink Michelob Ultra because its clear, not brown? Its horrible, but its clear so it must be good. :yesnod:

No, I'm not a queer, I prefer Moose head beer cause it has some alcohol content. Let me guess, you like Coors Light :popcorns:

Hardluck 05-07-2021 8:40pm

Scotch tastes like liquid chit and it's the ghey cause Sack and P99 drink it!:yesnod::seasix::dance:

Rikki Z-06 05-07-2021 8:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1879686)
Scotch tastes like liquid chit and it's the ghey cause Sack and P99 drink it!:yesnod::seasix::dance:

:funniest::funniest::funniest:

Steve_R 05-07-2021 9:03pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1879685)
No, I'm not a queer, I prefer Moose head beer cause it has some alcohol content. Let me guess, you like Coors Light :popcorns:

So you like to drink paint thinner and Canadian moose piss.
.

Hardluck 05-07-2021 9:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1879691)
So you like to drink paint thinner and Canadian moose piss.
.

Y u so mean?:confused5:

Steve_R 05-07-2021 9:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1879695)
Y u so mean?:confused5:

Huh? Weve actually met. Rikki knows Im kidding and I know hes kidding. Its what friends do - not that youd know about that. :leaving:

Rikki Z-06 05-07-2021 9:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1879691)
So you like to drink paint thinner and Canadian moose piss.
.

You have to admit, Canadian beer is better than the Mass produced American crap :yesnod:

Rikki Z-06 05-07-2021 9:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1879698)
Huh? Weve actually met. Rikki knows Im kidding and I know hes kidding. Its what friends do - not that youd know about that. :leaving:

:yesnod:

Can't wait for our next meeting :cert:

Steve_R 05-07-2021 9:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1879699)
You have to admit, Canadian beer is better than the Mass produced American crap :yesnod:

No argument there. :seasix:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1879701)
:yesnod:

Can't wait for our next meeting :cert:

We need to plan it soon. :cert:

Rikki Z-06 05-07-2021 9:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1879706)
No argument there. :seasix:




We need to plan it soon. :cert:


Yes sir we will :cert:

Rikki Z-06 05-07-2021 9:21pm

:kimblair:

Hardluck 05-07-2021 9:25pm

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1879698)
Huh? Weve actually met. Rikki knows Im kidding and I know hes kidding. Its what friends do - not that youd know about that. :leaving:

Attachment 56423

Attachment 56424

snide 05-08-2021 6:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1879699)
You have to admit, Canadian beer is better than the Mass produced American crap :yesnod:

I grew up drinking Canadian beer. To me, most American beer tastes like piss. :yesnod:

bigblock427 05-08-2021 6:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1879680)
So was dirt. Your point is? : shrug:

Nice! :seasix:

[Rikki] You should try paint thinner. :shots: [/Rikki]

I don't discriminate. I like shine, bourbon, scotch, gin, vodka, cognac, good beer, and wine. Kind of like blondes, brunettes, redheads, and black hair babes. Variety is a good thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1879681)
Chill, perfection takes time, just like y'all's crap :yesnod:
Ever wonder why shine is clear and your crap is brown? :island14:

But two years? It ain't whiskey!:rofl::datawiz:

I can see it now. Steve teaches Rikki to love scotch and he becomes hooked. And Rikki teach Steve to like shine.:rofl:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18pm.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2021 The Vette Barn