The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Not just no, NFW (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120409)

MEANZ06 10-03-2019 9:58pm

Not just no, NFW

The entire vid is cool but you can skip to the 1:50 mark for the "fun" :seasix:

TripleBlack 10-03-2019 10:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MEANZ06 (Post 1684941)
The entire vid is cool but you can skip to the 1:50 mark for the "fun" :seasix:

MOST DANGEROUS HIKES IN AMERICA - Angels Landing Zion National Park - YouTube

I'm a photography hobbyist and after seeing a friend's Angels Landing photo I decided it was a bucket list item for me - had to do it. So I googled to find out about access and found this video. I can not watch the whole video! I knew very early in the video that I would NEVER go. Heights and me don't mix and the exposure on this is crazy. I know several that have been there.

Sorry bucket list.

MEANZ06 10-03-2019 10:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleBlack (Post 1684942)
I'm a photography hobbyist and after seeing a friend's Angels Landing photo I decided it was a bucket list item for me - had to do it. So I googled to find out about access and found this video. I can not watch the whole video! I knew very early in the video that I would NEVER go. Heights and me don't mix and the exposure on this is crazy. I know several that have been there.

Sorry bucket list.

:yesnod: The first part, okay, a little tough and I'd be winded, I can deal. Then the "sketchy" part, um. NO! :slap: Views are spectacular from right here on my computer thank you very much... :seasix:

carlton_fritz 10-03-2019 10:36pm

Maybe when I was 23, but not at 53.

mrvette 10-04-2019 2:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1684946)
Maybe when I was 23, but not at 53.

75 here, and not EVER for me.....

Broken Wind 10-04-2019 4:27am

Thirty years ago I would have been all over that. My balance is so bad now that I won’t get on my roof any more.

04 commemorative 10-04-2019 4:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleBlack (Post 1684942)

Sorry bucket list.

:iagree:

snide 10-04-2019 5:07pm

When I was younger, I'd be all over that. Now that I'm not younger, or in shape, I'd still want to do it. Love stuff like that. :yesnod:

:cheers:

ToolMaker 10-05-2019 7:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Wind (Post 1684957)
Thirty years ago I would have been all over that. My balance is so bad now that I won’t get on my roof any more.

Same here. I would have tried to run up! Big difference from what my body has declined into at 64. :cert: