The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   I attended a super-spreader event... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123840)

Aerovette 10-12-2020 8:37pm

I attended a super-spreader event...

1 Attachment(s)
...with a girl. I expect to be dead by Friday.
I just got back from Cabo yesterday and they are reasonably strict with mask rules etc.

You must wear a mask to
Get on a shuttle
Walk across a restaurant
Talk to any employees up close
buy anything in a gift shop

The buffet is served by employees. You point, they serve.

If you leave the resort, you have to pass through some hokey decontamination scam..errr machine that checks temp and douses you with some chemical.

I met a girl there and we went to a club on the resort that was having karaoke and a DJ for dancing etc. and we walked in...not a mask in sight. Bar full of people and only the waitstaff had masks.

IT WAS AWESOME !! It felt so great to have a "normal" evening out. I even walked across the courtyard to use the men's room and never put it on. No one said a word. It made me remember how things were and even more anxious to get back to it.

Oh, and before you ask, I could not get a decent picture. By the time I did, she was hot a sweaty from dancing. Best I could do...

04 commemorative 10-12-2020 8:52pm

nothing wrong with hot and sweaty :hump:

Allan 10-12-2020 9:01pm

I'd hit it.👍

dvarapala 10-12-2020 9:15pm

Nice rack, but she needs to grow her hair out. :yesnod:

Aerovette 10-12-2020 9:26pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1813192)
Nice rack, but she needs to grow her hair out. :yesnod:

It's longer than it looks.

VatorMan 10-12-2020 9:28pm

If I had went to Cabo without my wife.....thousands of men have had this same thought.

Giraffe (He/Him) 10-12-2020 9:56pm

So,,,,,,,

A little shame cave action after the boogie-woogie?

snide 10-12-2020 10:17pm

Hope it was a leg-spreading event...

Vandelay Industries 10-12-2020 10:22pm

:popcorns:

Steve_R 10-12-2020 10:27pm

Did you get secks?

Aerovette 10-12-2020 10:28pm

The story was more about the freedom than the girl, but you all think like I do so I offered both in one story.

5'2" probably 110-115

She had masks that matched her bikinis.

She had a different bikini, hat, and mask, each day.

Being without a mask that night freaked her out the next day when she was sober, and she would not go back to the club. We just hung out at the pool instead. We debated about it for a while and I could see I was pushing buttons. She's a Kool-Aid drinker, but not by the gallons, just moderate amounts.

Giraffe (He/Him) 10-12-2020 10:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1813209)
The story was more about the freedom than the girl, but you all think like I do so I offered both in one story.

5'2" probably 110-115

She had masks that matched her bikinis.

She had a different bikini, hat, and mask, each day.

Being without a mask that night freaked her out the next day when she was sober, and she would not go back to the club. We just hung out at the pool instead. We debated about it for a while and I could see I was pushing buttons. She's a Kool-Aid drinker, but not by the gallons, just moderate amounts.

Skeered of the Rona is she?

Aerovette 10-12-2020 10:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1813212)

Marginally. The lady she was travelling with was definitely skerred, and I think she was being appeasing to her more than genuinely afraid. At the club I asked her a couple of times if it bothered her and she said no every time. It just freaked her out a bit though. Which is exactly how "they" want us to act. To feel odd WITHOUT a mask instead of with one.

Anjdog2003 10-12-2020 10:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1813212)

That and the Johnson. :yesnod:

Chuck A 10-13-2020 2:28am

very nice, indeed

MadInNc 10-13-2020 6:39am

SHOCKING VIDEO OF AERO

1 Attachment(s)
Video found of a mask less Aero, in Cabo taking or trying to take advantage of mask-less woman at Club Cabo.

Not for faint at heart

..... Aero’s game I mean

dvarapala 10-13-2020 9:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1813209)

Translation: "I blew my chance at getting laid with my nonstop bitching about masks."

:funniest:

Vandelay Industries 10-13-2020 10:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1813208)
Did you get insecks?

Do crotch crickets count? :island14:

Ol Timer 10-13-2020 1:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadInNc (Post 1813237)
Video found of a mask less Aero, in Cabo taking or trying to take advantage of mask-less woman at Club Cabo.

Not for faint at heart

..... Aero’s game I mean

It’s amazing how easily some women go down.