The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Muzzie opens fire in Florida gay club... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98321)

69camfrk 06-12-2016 7:32am

Muzzie opens fire in Florida gay club...

Woke up to this one on the news this morning. Our .gov has embraced them, our potus seems to think it's great, and America suffers. Not to worry, they won't say much about the suicide vest, and it will be the guns fault....:sadangel:

'We consider this an act of terrorism': Suspected Islamic extremist shoots dead at least 20 dead at Florida gay club after bursting in 'wearing a suicide vest' and taking hostages - injuring a further 42 | Daily Mail Online

Aerovette 06-12-2016 7:35am

How do the Dems support these people and support the gay community as well? It is proof of how clueless and pandering they are.

PortDawg 06-12-2016 7:35am

But...But...Religion of Peace...

69camfrk 06-12-2016 7:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by PortDawg (Post 1480775)
But...But...Religion of Peace...

I guess the muzzies should be glad I'm not president. There is no place for them in a civilized society. They would all go back to the stink holes they came from. Anyone who thinks there is such a thing as a moderate muzzie should think again. They all follow the same ideology....

WalkerInTN 06-12-2016 7:42am

Interesting that both CNN & NBC have made NO mention of the shooter's religion that I've seen.

Hoog 06-12-2016 7:46am

Locals say domestic terrorism. Next presser is at 9:30, maybe they will have more info.

MO smells Islamic, but so far the local info is domestic.

VITE1 06-12-2016 7:48am

It's "Suspected" to be terrorism. Domestic or otherwise is unknown. Could also be a lone wolf nut case.

:sadangel::sadangel::sadangel:
No matter who did it 20 or more are dead.

boracayjohnny 06-12-2016 8:01am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-p...082553236.html

Video

*Edited

r/news is covering the shooting. 1st report was bullshit. Yet, this isn't on the front page like breaking news used to be. Reddit is self editing since ~year ago.

*Edited 2

The latest:

An FBI spokesman said the mass shooting is being investigated as an act of terrorism. He explained authorities are looking into whether this was an act of domestic or international terror, and if the shooter was working alone.
Police said the gunman, who was shot dead, was believed to be in his 20s was not a local man, while the FBI believe he may have 'leanings to radical Islamic terrorism'.
FBI states no indication of further threats to Orlando or Elsewhere. /u/kyleohiio

Edit 3:

Multiple sources and I just picked one...

Orlando terror attack: Shooter ID’d as US citizen Omar Mateen « Hot Air

Shooter ID’d as US citizen Omar Mateen

OddBall 06-12-2016 8:02am

If the shooter turns out to be islamic, then the Libs argument against guns looses a lot of steam, and they won't press it. If he turns out to not be a muslim, then they'll ramp up the "ban guns" rhetoric. That's why the mainstream media is not saying anything yet, in the hopes that he is just a standard issue nut.

Blademaker 06-12-2016 8:11am

I can't wait to see how o'bozo, hitlery and aaaalll the other brain dead liberals are going to pander to the mooslims AND the Gay community at the same time.

69camfrk 06-12-2016 8:17am

Drudge headline is "Islamic extremist". Has all the smell of one.

OddBall 06-12-2016 8:21am

Even if he turns out to be a quran-thumping terrorist, Hillary will still blame Trump and conservatives.

...and her gaggle of hens and cuckolds will believe her.

boracayjohnny 06-12-2016 8:24am

Good job, O'douche. Two terrorist attacks on US soil in seven months. Now, when's the next one?

StaticCling 06-12-2016 8:40am

Gunman's name: Omar Mir Seddique Mateen

GRN ENVY 06-12-2016 8:40am

This happened 5 mins from my high school, 10 mins from the home I grew up in. Orange ave is the street all the night life happens. Gay, straight..... Shouldn't matter. Multiple lives lost and more injured. Thoughts and prayers to the victims...... Hoping as the day goes on I don't receive news of a friend being a victim.
:sadangel::sadangel::sadangel::sadangel:

StaticCling 06-12-2016 8:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRN ENVY (Post 1480802)
This happened 5 mins from my high school, 10 mins from the home I grew up in. Orange ave is the street all the night life happens. Gay, straight..... Shouldn't matter. Multiple lives lost and more injured. Thoughts and prayers to the victims...... Hoping as the day goes on I don't receive news of a friend being a victim.
:sadangel::sadangel::sadangel::sadangel:

I hope so too. :sadangel:

boracayjohnny 06-12-2016 8:52am

There aren't any sleeper cells/people in the US. /s

RonC5 06-12-2016 9:02am

Like Marcus said, this is really close to home. Less than 5 miles. News is reporting that 20 are dead, including the gunman, 42 injured. If there is a positive thing in this, the hospital was a half mile up the street. That may have saved some.

Blademaker 06-12-2016 9:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 1480801)
Gunman's name: Omar Mir Seddique Mateen

Wow.......and a registered democrat to boot....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkwQ7svUoAgObEf.jpg

ApexOversteer 06-12-2016 9:16am

That Voice singer and now this... Orlando is taking it on the chin... I'll tell you though, were I looking for a soft target with rich opportunity for terror, The Happiest Place On Earth is tough to beat. You don't even have to hit any of the actual parks...