The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Wendys fast-food review (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466)

Neutron 07-28-2010 5:55pm

Wendys fast-food review

http://i.imgur.com/wXHZt.png

:lol:

GRN ENVY 07-28-2010 6:02pm

Ghetto at its finest :lol:

Munch 07-28-2010 6:21pm

I don't know what they be talkin 'bout, I always get to holla at the fry girls when I get my snack on. Amateurs.

wwomanC6 07-28-2010 6:49pm

Yea fool, BAWLIN' be serious business n Wendy knows how it be done, YO!

:squirrelrun:

pops98 07-28-2010 6:59pm

What the heck do all you mean, I couldn't understand anything, (sigh) guess I am getting too old for that.

Munch 07-28-2010 7:22pm

Translation for Pops:

Wendys:

I found this establishment to be quite remarkable. The Chicken Nuggets are most likely the crispiest you may have experienced. I tasted one and had to question if I was actually at a fast food restaurant. The young ladies who were working in the kitchen were not that friendly however and when I attempted to engage one in conversation she did not have time to converse with me. My feelings were hurt and although quite childish I insulted her by questioning her attractiveness.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neutron (Post 42430)

wwomanC6 07-28-2010 7:29pm

Let me break it down for ya or interpret, Pops.
BAWLIN' - you would think its a bad thing. No, it means good. He obviously likes his chicken nugget really crisp. He gave it 5 Stars. So he really liked the nuggets.
However the girls behind the counter would not flirt back with him so he called them mean and ugly.
Does that help?

:squirrelrun:

DAM it Munch! You beat me to it. Remind me not to challenge you to a draw!

Sneaks 07-28-2010 7:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munch (Post 42441)
Translation for Pops:

Wendys:

I found this establishment to be quite remarkable. The Chicken Nuggets are most likely the crispiest you may have experienced. I tasted one and had to question if I was actually at a fast food restaurant. The young ladies who were working in the kitchen were not that friendly however and when I attempted to engage one in conversation she did not have time to converse with me. My feelings were hurt and although quite childish I insulted her by questioning her attractiveness.

Now dat der be the shizzle trans fo sho homie. You poppin dem words like Dre dawg. Peace!

Translated: Nice translation Munchers. I was rolling! :rofl:

Neutron 07-28-2010 8:32pm

Quote:

Translation for Pops:

Wendys:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Defib1961 07-28-2010 8:36pm

Quote:

Translation for Pops:

Wendys:

And I thought the women on "The View" had started their own fast food restaurant.

Z06PDQ 07-28-2010 8:50pm

:lol:

pops98 07-29-2010 4:15am

Thanks for the translation, I thought I had changed my default language from english to shizizzle?