The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Im sucha dick....but only because I tell liberals the truth... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128510)

zeek 05-09-2022 4:47pm

Im sucha dick....but only because I tell liberals the truth...

Finally had it out with my liberal biden loving neighbor about his eyesore boat lift...:yesnod: The asshole comes out of his cacoon just to play with my dogs...I tried to ignore him, but he called me over to talk about my offer to remove his POS falling apart rotted eysore boat lift that is non functional, and ready to fall in the canal. He says he will take a grand (you may remember I offered him $500 plus pay to remove) but I must only cut down the pilings to seawall level and leave the one pole with his "mercury vapor" light standing. Then he gets on to me about how anal I am about how everything should look nice...etc....so thats when I let him have it.....I told him, Im not anal....I am proud. You and I are both single and approx in the same age group. I have very nice things, I keep my home and property in prestine condition, and am not afraid to spend my HARD earned cash to make it so. I watch my weight, see my doctors regularly, go to the gym etc....where as you are obese, suffer from diabetes, have heart problems, have COPD and STILL smoke like a chimney and live like a slob. Here I am offering you NOW a THOUSAND bucks plus pay to remove your "abomination of an eyesore, a danger and in violation of at least three city codes and you are still arguing with me.....I finally said, Steve, you are the dumbest man I have ever met...(I should have just called him a demoncrat)...He then says..."so you still giving me a grand?"...:confused5: I said fuk u...keep your wonderful boat lift....:slap: :rofl:

So there ya have it....I know I can be an asshole....but I have met my match with this liberal tool....:yesnod:

MikeB 05-09-2022 4:53pm

Sorry Zeekster.

Not finding the "win".

DAB 05-09-2022 4:55pm

i don't have a boat lift, nor a boat. can i have the $1,000?

Steve_R 05-09-2022 5:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1956297)

I'm a Steve and I'll take $900. You won't get a better deal zeek, so lemme know. :cert:

Anjdog2003 05-09-2022 5:23pm

I got as far as 'Finally had it out with my liberal biden loving neighbor' then i...

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/204534-...ls-asleep.gif?

Aerovette 05-09-2022 5:25pm

I'll take $700.00 for you to go ahead and tear out his boat lift. That's a $300.00 discount.

zeek 05-09-2022 5:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1956297)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1956300)
I'm a Steve and I'll take $900. You won't get a better deal zeek, so lemme know. :cert:

I will give you EACH a grand if you purchase my POS neighbors home and then remove the boat lift....Oh shit....wait...then I will have TWO ASSHOLES living next to me....Never mind...Ill give you each 500 to stay where you are....:kick:

Aerovette 05-09-2022 5:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1956303)
I will give you EACH a grand if you purchase my POS neighbors home and then remove the boat lift....Oh shit....wait...then I will have TWO ASSHOLES living next to me....Never mind...Ill give you each 500 to stay where you are....:kick:

I'll say where I am for $350.00 :D

DAB 05-09-2022 5:34pm

Quote:

i'll stay put for $1500.

hey, have you priced lumber lately? :faint: :DAB:

bill_daniels 05-09-2022 5:47pm

I'll mow my grass for $ 49.95, cash or money order. This is my highest and best offer.

Steve_R 05-09-2022 5:49pm

Quote:

I'm in. I don't take personal checks though.

zeek 05-09-2022 6:40pm

I would rather have any one of you assholes as a neighbor then the current biden loving liberal fool.....I guess I just had enough of putting up with his bull shit for the last few months and it all just came to a head.....ignorant fat bastard....:D

99 pewtercoupe 05-09-2022 6:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1956318)
I would rather have any one of you assholes as a neighbor then the current biden loving liberal fool.....I guess I just had enough of putting up with his bull shit for the last few months and it all just came to a head.....ignorant fat bastard....:D

I don’t know about that I have met both these guys. :funnier:

Steve_R 05-09-2022 7:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 1956322)
I don’t know about that I have met both these guys. :funnier:

:toetap:

99 pewtercoupe 05-09-2022 7:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1956325)
:toetap:

:funnier::funnier::funnier:

You know I had to go there. Too easy!

zeek 05-09-2022 7:23pm

Im beginning to miss my farm in tenn. on 38 acres with NO neighbors....I woulda stayed there if not for the winters....:D

Steve_R 05-09-2022 7:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1956329)
Im beginning to miss my farm in tenn. on 38 acres with NO neighbors....I woulda stayed there if not for the winters....:D

So you’re a *****? NTTAWWT.

dvarapala 05-09-2022 8:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1956294)
I said fuk u...keep your wonderful boat lift....:slap: :rofl:

And then you called the City Code Enforcement folks. :D

dvarapala 05-09-2022 8:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1956329)

If you think TN has winters, you should go hang out in Chicago in January. :D

zeek 05-09-2022 8:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1956331)
So you’re a *****? NTTAWWT.

Im the first to admit that Im a puss when it comes to cold weather.....although, now that Im retired and dont HAVE to go out in it.....I could handle it a little better..:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1956340)
And then you called the City Code Enforcement folks.
:D

This liberal tool asshole pisses me off one more time like he did today and Imma maken the call....:yesnod: Only bad part is the rest of the neighbors will proly be cited for violations too...but ya know wat??? Fukem all is my motto....:rofl: :cert: