The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Anyone else here watch LivePD? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116288)

NEED-A-VETTE 06-07-2018 12:25am

Anyone else here watch LivePD?

1 Attachment(s)
Some pretty funny stuff. And some pretty crazy stuff. :willy: :yesnod:

Anyone else watch?

http://www.aetv.com/shows/live-pd

FasterTraffic 06-07-2018 12:49am

Once. It's no "First 48."

6spdC6 06-07-2018 6:27am

No, but Mrs 6spd seem to have it on a lot.

Will 06-07-2018 6:38am

I watched it once because of the hype. Got pissed and turned it off after watching my tax dollars fund some South Carolina law enforcement officials wasting time and manpower harassing college students and ruining their lives over weed. Thanks for focusing on the real menace and not wasting your time harassing pedophiles, wife beaters, crooks, etc.

Mike Mercury 06-07-2018 7:45am

Quote:

South Carolina law enforcement officials wasting time and manpower harassing college students and ruining their lives over weed.
can't have law enforcement pick & chose which laws to be enforced... and which to ignore.

Best way to not get hassled is to not violate the laws. I didn't see this episode you are mentioning, but if the written law was being broken, then it was the college students themselves that were the cause of this "ruining their lives "; not the law enforcement team.

Example:
If in a state that requires front license plates, and one ignores this edic... and the car owner eventually gets ticketed by the police. The car owner took a risk, and it didn't pan out.

Can't understand how law enforcement gets slammed for this :confused:

Millenium Vette 06-07-2018 11:34am

I watch it often and the stupidity of the "customers" is amusing. What is this fascination of driving around in your car smoking weed? Go home and blaze up. The cops are much likely to not interfere with you.

Barn Babe 06-07-2018 11:35am

I prefer COPS, but it's growing on me.

NCC-1701 06-07-2018 1:02pm

What I see here is a unpaid day off for the idiot police officer who let a handcuffed prisoner escape and no officer safety concerns this could have turned tragic if the prisoner had a weapon concealed in his pants.. :slap:

boracayjohnny 06-07-2018 1:05pm

I'd never watch LivePD. I'd never watch Denver Leverett get the truth out of someone by using his 17 years of experience and his unique psychological beat down of lying ass'. Further, I'd never watch Leverett and his K9 Flex be a good boi. Also, I wouldn't watch K-Law or Lt Danny Brown, the human pot detector, with the Richland County SC Sheriff's Dept. Finally, I wouldn't know about the "Blue Door Hotel" which you included in the video.

So no, I'd never watch some show called LivePD.

PS. I also wouldn't know about the LivePD sub-Reddit that pops when the show is on Friday and Saturday nights.

Grey Ghost 06-07-2018 2:20pm

I watch it.

I think it's good insight to those of us outside the LEO family. You couldn't pay me enough to put up with some of the crap they do at their job. I like any live TV show though. I use to love NASA TV on my old cable system, can't get it anymore and don't want to fool with streaming anything.

Barn Babe 06-07-2018 2:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 1631157)
You couldn't pay me enough to put up with some of the crap they do at their job.

WERD! :patriot:

NEED-A-VETTE 06-07-2018 2:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1631152)
I'd never watch LivePD. I'd never watch Denver Leverett get the truth out of someone by using his 17 years of experience and his unique psychological beat down of lying ass'. Further, I'd never watch Leverett and his K9 Flex be a good boi. Also, I wouldn't watch K-Law or Lt Danny Brown, the human pot detector, with the Richland County SC Sheriff's Dept. Finally, I wouldn't know about the "Blue Door Hotel" which you included in the video.

PS. I also wouldn't know about the LivePD sub-Reddit that pops when the show is on Friday and Saturday nights.

:funnier:

Clearly, you are not a fan. :leaving:

FasterTraffic 06-07-2018 3:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 1631157)
You couldn't pay me enough to put up with some of the crap they do at their job.

It's a lot like working retail without the powers of arrest or being armed.

NEED-A-VETTE 06-07-2018 3:02pm

I just started realizing that they have this whole fan base. People are now asking, “Am I on Live PD?” :funny:

And viewers are pretty serious about it. They have Twitter parties and watch together where they do shots when they hear certain phrases. Like when somebody says they’ve only had a “few” beers. :funny:

#LivePD

:leaving:

Barn Babe 06-07-2018 3:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE (Post 1631174)
I just strayed realizing that they have this whole fan base. People are now asking, “Am I on Live PD?” :funny:

And viewers are pretty serious about it. They have Twitter parties and watch together where they do shots when they hear certain phrases. Like when somebody says they’ve only had a “few” beers. :funny:

#LivePD

:rofl:

StaticCling 06-07-2018 3:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE (Post 1631174)
I just strayed realizing that they have this whole fan base. People are now asking, “Am I on Live PD?” :funny:

#LivePD

A 'few' beers. Mostly likely three or four forty's. :Jeff '79:

I occasionally watch the show, I like it. :seasix:

ZipZap 06-07-2018 5:45pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1631152)

I wonder why hardly anybody runs from Garo?:rofl:

boracayjohnny 06-07-2018 6:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE (Post 1631171)
:funnier:

Clearly, you are not a fan. :leaving:

Clearly. :D:cert:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZipZap (Post 1631195)

:iagree:

"Guns" Garo, the dude is huge. Watch when he stands beside the next bad guy. :Jeff '79:

LilRedCorvette 06-07-2018 10:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE (Post 1631100)
Some pretty funny stuff. And some pretty crazy stuff. :willy: :yesnod:

Anyone else watch?

http://www.aetv.com/shows/live-pd

Watch parties & foodz = good times...especially interesting when it's a full moon out. :Jeff '79: :leaving:

Barn Babe 06-08-2018 6:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZipZap (Post 1631195)

Yeah, those arms are incredible!