The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Where has Big Bob Gone? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131668)

GTOguy 03-05-2023 3:33pm

Where has Big Bob Gone?

Just realized that our good friend and content provider, Big Bob, is eerily absent. And has been. I went to his page and there seemed to be the dreaded Silver Ball of Doom that the banished seem to proudly display. Any ideas?

Vandelay Industries 03-05-2023 4:38pm

First STS and now Big Bob?

Somebody needs to confiscate GTOGuy's belt and shoelaces, lest a tragedy occur. :sadangel:

GTOguy 03-05-2023 4:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 2058606)
First STS and now Big Bob?

Somebody needs to confiscate GTOGuy's belt and shoelaces, lest a tragedy occur. :sadangel:

You forgot Dropped Deuce. That makes three classy gentlemen out of the picture. :confused5:

Louie Detroit 03-05-2023 4:44pm

Maybe he got put into some kind of gubmint protection program?

Vandelay Industries 03-05-2023 4:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2058607)
You forgot Dropped Deuce. That makes three classy gentlemen out of the picture. :confused5:

Add in YadKaren, and I'm starting to see a pattern with your crushes. :Jeff '79:

GTOguy 03-05-2023 5:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 2058611)
Add in YadKaren, and I'm starting to see a pattern with your crushes. :Jeff '79:

You are now on my radar. I like what I see. :)

Vandelay Industries 03-05-2023 5:01pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2058614)

Attachment 77016

Rikki Z-06 03-05-2023 5:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 2058615)

:rofl::rofl:

Louie Detroit 03-05-2023 5:16pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2058614)

Bill 03-05-2023 7:56pm

I'm not sayin', just sayin', GTO keeps calling in this radio dedication to his hometown radio station:

JRD77VET 03-05-2023 7:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 2058674)
I'm not sayin', just sayin', GTO keeps calling in this radio dedication to his hometown radio station:

Diana Ross - Missing You [Official Video] - YouTube

:D

higgyburners 03-05-2023 11:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 2058674)

Diana Ross - Missing You [Official Video] - YouTube

:rofl: Nobody wants a gay ex mechanic :confused5:

Grey Ghost 03-06-2023 7:29am

BB had some good solid advice on repairs. I thought he was good for VB and willing to help without too much BS.

GTOguy 03-06-2023 11:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 2058743)
BB had some good solid advice on repairs. I thought he was good for VB and willing to help without too much BS.

I agree. And Dropped Duece was great with cult movie quotes and dialog, and STS brought a really, really, well developed Ugly American on board. And now Yadkin seems to be MIA.

This is getting curiouser and curiouser. Well, at least now I have Vandalay. :seasix:

Steve_R 03-06-2023 12:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2058808)
STS brought a really, really, well developed Ugly American on board.

Which is something that's not needed here - or anywhere for that matter.

MikeB 03-06-2023 12:08pm

Quote:

I agree. And Dropped Duece was great with cult movie quotes and dialog, and STS brought a really, really, well developed Ugly American on board. And now Yadkin seems to be MIA.

This is getting curiouser and curiouser. Well, at least now I have Vandalay. :seasix:

I thought I saw he posted earlier today in his broad stroke Floridiot turning thread.

Vandelay Industries 03-06-2023 12:33pm

Quote:

:grouphug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeB (Post 2058813)
I thought I saw he posted earlier today in his broad stroke Floridiot turning thread.

:iagree: Yaddy's busy "engineering" the removal of his foot from his mouth again.

GTOguy 03-06-2023 12:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 2058812)
Which is something that's not needed here - or anywhere for that matter.

So I take it you didn't appreciate the Mr. Creosote Monty Python skit.

That's okay. Many people go through life with no sense of humor. You'll survive.

Steve_R 03-06-2023 12:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2058820)
So I take it you didn't appreciate the Mr. Creosote Monty Python skit.

That's okay. Many people go through life with no sense of humor. You'll survive.

You know what happens when you assume, correct?

STS occasionally posted something useful or humorous. The key word there is occasionally. Most of what he posted was simple-minded trolling, which isn't useful or humorous. Perhaps that's why he's been banned multiple times, using different accounts, here and other forums.

I've traveled internationally to most of the continents. When people ask me for tips about international travel I tell them the first thing to remember is to NOT be the loud, rude, obnoxious American. That same advice applies here. YW. :cert:

Strats-N-Vettes 03-06-2023 12:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 2058826)
You know what happens when you assume, correct?

STS occasionally posted something useful or humorous. The key word there is occasionally. Most of what he posted was simple-minded trolling, which isn't useful or humorous. Perhaps that's why he's been banned multiple times, using different accounts, here and other forums.

I've traveled internationally to most of the continents. When people ask me for tips about international travel I tell them the first thing to remember is to NOT be the loud, rude, obnoxious American. That same advice applies here. YW. :cert:

Friend Request sent.