The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northeast Regional Events/Discussion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Corvette Carlisle 2011 (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10620)

sasnglass77 03-21-2011 9:50am

Corvette Carlisle 2011

Who is going? And what days?

I'll be there again with the boyfriend (it will be our 3rd). Finally, convinced him into an ECS tune now if I could only convince Doug to work on C4's :lol:

6spdC6 03-21-2011 1:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 202834)
Who is going? And what days?

I'll be there again with the boyfriend (it will be our 3rd). Finally, convinced him into an ECS tune now if I could only convince Doug to work on C4's :lol:

Only going to be there on Friday this year! (Family duty’s call)
Will get there early and leave about 5 PM for the annual C5-6 Registry annual dinner. Benn going to Carlisle since 1996!:hurray:

Munch 03-27-2011 2:29pm

I'm goin, Thurs thru Sun.

My first time, it better be good.

6spdC6 03-27-2011 3:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munch (Post 213359)
I'm goin, Thurs thru Sun.

My first time, it better be good.

It’s always good, sometimes the weather not so good.

Bring among other things good walking shoes, sun screen, sun glasses, folding chairs and the most important items Cash and CCs. You will find it there: not only Vette stuff but some other car stuff, tools and lots of other things!

Thursday is sort of set up day, but you can get in if you have the windshield sticker. Friday and more important Sat get there EARLY the good spots go fast. Me I see sunrise in my normal parking spot.:D

GreyGhost 05-28-2011 9:19pm

I will be there friday:D

Mike Terry 08-09-2011 9:09pm

I will be there from Wed afternoon thru Sunday afternoon. I would like you all to stop by our booth space and say Hi and have a cold one on me, beer, water, or pop. We have a 20x20 canopy setup to get out of the sun and a cold drink just for introducing yourself and saying Hi and that you are from the Vette Barn Forum. Booth space M153-155. just look for the canopy top and the dark Gray trailer across the back of the 3 spaces. I will have my 67 NCRS Sunfire Yellow Coupe there F/S also and a few small parts. Anyway, just stop by and say hi. :shots:

GreyGhost 08-14-2011 6:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Terry (Post 383091)
I will be there from Wed afternoon thru Sunday afternoon. I would like you all to stop by our booth space and say Hi and have a cold one on me, beer, water, or pop. We have a 20x20 canopy setup to get out of the sun and a cold drink just for introducing yourself and saying Hi and that you are from the Vette Barn Forum. Booth space M153-155. just look for the canopy top and the dark Gray trailer across the back of the 3 spaces. I will have my 67 NCRS Sunfire Yellow Coupe there F/S also and a few small parts. Anyway, just stop by and say hi. :shots:

:dance:

Ill be the one with the Tilley hat:hi:

hdkeno 08-21-2011 2:09pm

I attend every year, will be there Thursday-Saturday row IL near subway booth. Ken