The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Allocation hit TODAY! I'm 2000 finally! (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125524)

Datawiz 04-16-2021 2:00pm

Allocation hit TODAY! I'm 2000 finally!

Now it's going to be real. December 27th, 2019 to April 16th, 2021 (16 months) to have an order accepted. Dealer owner calling me back in 10 to review options one last time. :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

So hopefully only about 6 more weeks till it's in my garage. :dance:

Murray 04-16-2021 2:02pm

Congrats :thumbs:

Mike Mercury 04-16-2021 2:14pm

fantastic !

Dan Dlabay 04-16-2021 3:55pm

That's great. :cert:

Steve_R 04-16-2021 4:11pm

Excellent! :seasix:

dwjz06 04-16-2021 7:52pm

Congrats Craig:cert:

snide 04-16-2021 9:45pm

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

Giraffe (He/Him) 04-16-2021 10:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1874302)
:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

This!

Bill 04-16-2021 11:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1874302)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasTheGiraffe (Post 1874310)
This!

Also this!

Vegas 04-17-2021 5:53am

That's cool, good deal :thumbs up:

VITE1 04-17-2021 6:43am

Great news. What options are you getting?

zeek 04-17-2021 8:32am

Very cool! I want one so bad!!

BayouCountry 04-17-2021 11:03am

And even better. If you don’t like it after driving it awhile, you can sell it for thousands more than you paid. How often does that happen? You have a built in guarantee.

Congratulations!

Datawiz 04-17-2021 4:03pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by VITE1 (Post 1874328)
Great news. What options are you getting?

• Black 2LT Coupe
  • Black Interior with the suede inserts and suede steering wheel
  • GT2 seats
  • Yellow seat belts
  • Yellow brake calipers
  • Black wheels with the aluminum lip
  • Z51 with Magnetic Ride
  • Front End Lift
  • Transparent top
  • Red engine cover (tribute to my C6Z's)
  • The dark badges

I will be adding the high wing spoiler and rocker panel extensions once the car gets here. Still can't order in the build, but can get the factory parts. Picture doesn't show the rocker extensions.

$84,000 MSRP :cert:

DAB 04-17-2021 4:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by datawiz (Post 1874436)
  • Black 2LT Coupe
  • GT2 seats
  • Yellow seat belts
  • Yellow brake calipers
  • Z51 with Magnetic Ride
  • Front End Lift
  • Transparent top
  • The dark badges

I will be adding the high wing spoiler and rocker panel extensions once the car gets here. Still can't order in the build, but can get the factory parts. Picture doesn't show the rocker extensions.

or 33.6 bottles of scotch. :datawiz:

snide 04-17-2021 4:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1874438)

You did math. :willy: I'm telling! :toetap: :rubbish:

Datawiz 04-17-2021 4:29pm

Quote:

:leaving:

At least the monthly payments are covered by 25% of the after taxes take home pay from my raise alone. :leaving::leaving:

Steve_R 04-17-2021 4:39pm

Quote:

That makes it sound very affordable. :)

BayouCountry 04-17-2021 5:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by datawiz (Post 1874436)
  • Black 2LT Coupe
  • GT2 seats
  • Yellow seat belts
  • Yellow brake calipers
  • Z51 with Magnetic Ride
  • Front End Lift
  • Transparent top
  • The dark badges

Nice. You picked the right color.

DAB 04-17-2021 5:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1874442)
You did math. :willy: I'm telling! :toetap: :rubbish:

:dance::dance: