The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   so i went back to the first star wars (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114367)

syf350 12-28-2017 5:38pm

so i went back to the first star wars

cuz i was too young to really member the details. have watched the first 2 and have 2 takeaways

1 - princess leia was a slut
2 - apparently screen fading was invented during empire strikes back.

that is all.

Sea Six 12-28-2017 6:06pm

She was teh hott

Thunder22 12-28-2017 6:29pm

Carrie Fischer was only 21 in that movie. And apparently, didn't own a bra.

04 commemorative 12-28-2017 7:19pm

I would :hump: if she had let me:joebuck:

FasterTraffic 12-28-2017 7:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder22 (Post 1605674)

The Empire forbade the wearing of undergarments. They weren't all bad, really.

WalkerInTN 12-28-2017 9:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder22 (Post 1605674)

I've seen some Star Wars special that addressed that. Said Gorge Lucas' thought was people wouldn't be wearing underwear in the future. Therefore no underwear in Star Wars. :yesnod:

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

If you only knew the power of the Dark Side.

I'm still a Star Wars nerd after all these years. :funnier: :cert:

OddBall 12-28-2017 9:31pm

Luke was a winy little bitch. The only thing he had going for him was the Force, which he inherited. He didn't really earn it. Yeah sure, he did his Jedi training, but that's like the Flash trying out for track and field. If it weren't for the Force, he'd just be forced into giving hand-jobs to Jawas.

And the pervert wanted to do his sister. And she wasn't all that hot either, She had to be a slut to get any attention.

VITE1 12-29-2017 9:42am

:lol:

erickpl 12-29-2017 10:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1605721)
Luke was a winy little bitch. The only thing he had going for him was the Force, which he inherited. He didn't really earn it. Yeah sure, he did his Jedi training, but that's like the Flash trying out for track and field. If it weren't for the Force, he'd just be forced into giving hand-jobs to Jawas.

And the pervert wanted to do his sister. And she wasn't all that hot either, She had to be a slut to get any attention.

Being a whiny bitch is a family trait too.

Anakin was whinier and bitchier than Luke could ever aspire to be. See Ep's 2 and 3 for evidence. If you make a drinking game out of every time Anakin whines or bitches, you'll be drunk in short order.