The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mid-Atlantic Regional Events/Discussion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Mod Party Inquirery (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2916)

zz4vetteguy 05-19-2010 8:18pm

Mod Party Inquirery

Ok, so Jeff...aka Shrek has offered up his place for us to use for a Mod Party, and Lee and I both will have headers to put on, so we decided we are going to combine forces and host a hell of a mod party. We want to have as many of you all come out as possible so I am just trying to get some feelers for what weekend day the most people are available.

Jeff says, as of now the only time out for him is Memorial Day Weekend

For Me, I am out June 12, 13, 19, & 26....the 19th is negotiable though

When is everyone else good for?

tomurphjr 05-20-2010 7:30am

I'm good for anytime after the 1st of June.

allthrottleandsomebottle 05-20-2010 11:03am

I couldn't help ya as I will have the yellow and or blue vert on my lift :)
Plus..........i ain't got no palace like that NC boy :D
Depending on when it happens.........I may be there with helpful advise, hands and a photo journal of the "cluster fubar in the making" :dance:

PortDawg 05-20-2010 5:44pm

The 19th of June is Colonial Downs show...

YorkL8apex 05-20-2010 6:16pm

I'm out Memorial Day Weekend and the next two weekends.

OBX and St Thomas:party3:

I'm in any other weekend:flag:

tomurphjr 05-20-2010 6:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PortDawg (Post 36407)
The 19th of June is Colonial Downs show...

Oh yea...I really want to do that. I've always wanted to watch horse racing live.

Ok Joe....I'm good for any weekend in June except the 19th. :lolsmile:

tomurphjr 05-20-2010 6:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zz4vetteguy (Post 36331)
Ok, so Jeff...aka Shrek has offered up his place for us to use for a Mod Party, and Lee and I both will have headers to put on, so we decided we are going to combine forces and host a hell of a mod party. We want to have as many of you all come out as possible so I am just trying to get some feelers for what weekend day the most people are available.

Jeff says, as of now the only time out for him is Memorial Day Weekend

For Me, I am out June 12, 13, 19, & 26....the 19th is negotiable though

When is everyone else good for?

So pretty much not in June :D

Munch 05-20-2010 7:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomurphjr (Post 36415)
So pretty much not in June :D

After that is 4th of July so he will be busy, then the 10th is national Teddy Bear Picnic day so that's out, 17th is Peach ice cream day as well as Yellow Pig day and of course the 24th is Amelia Earhart Day so we know he has plans then and he's probably busy the 31st so now we are in August. :willy:

I on the other hand am free all da time so if someone wants to help change a tranny pan gasket let's talk.

PortDawg 05-20-2010 8:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munch (Post 36423)
After that is 4th of July so he will be busy, then the 10th is national Teddy Bear Picnic day so that's out, 17th is Peach ice cream day as well as Yellow Pig day and of course the 24th is Amelia Earhart Day so we know he has plans then and he's probably busy the 31st so now we are in August. :willy:

I on the other hand am free all da time so if someone wants to help change a tranny pan gasket let's talk.

:rofl: :rep:

Z51 Silver Surfer 05-20-2010 9:42pm

Quote:

:roll::rep:

Joe I get back from Hawaii this weekend, but leave right after the Memorial Day weekend and return again on the 19th of June so im good from that point on. I have all of July open. Im sure I will be hearing from Lee as well. But let me know what you come up with.

Randy

PortDawg 05-21-2010 5:27am

Quote:

Let me know when. I've done a few of those in my life, never on a modern vette however. I've done the C3 and my 70 Cougar

tomurphjr 05-21-2010 6:58am

Quote:

:lolsmile:

I can give you a hand too. Just let me know when.

Cobra4B 05-21-2010 1:59pm

Just pick a date and I'll try and make it....

I'll be at VIR June 12th/13th and July 23rd/24th/25th.

zz4vetteguy 05-21-2010 6:05pm

Ya'll think too small, lets not forget about Sundays as well.

Munch 05-21-2010 6:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zz4vetteguy (Post 36517)
Ya'll think too small, lets not forget about Sundays as well.

You're busy Sundays as well? :banghead:

zz4vetteguy 05-22-2010 4:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munch (Post 36521)
You're busy Sundays as well? :banghead:

No, I am free on Sundays, rehearsals are done for the season and we are off for the summer. Only thing I do on Sundays is dinner with friends....shhhh, no one tell the Pope I don't do anything else on Sundays. :leaving:

zz4vetteguy 05-28-2010 10:37pm

How does the 19th or the 20th sound?

Chime in on those two dates guys and gals.

Munch 05-28-2010 10:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zz4vetteguy (Post 37321)
How does the 19th or the 20th sound?

Chime in on those two dates guys and gals.

Of August? :leaving:

Isn't the 19th the Colonial downs thing?

zz4vetteguy 05-29-2010 3:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munch (Post 37323)
Of August? :leaving:

Isn't the 19th the Colonial downs thing?

:slap: <enter four letter expletive here>

tomurphjr 05-29-2010 8:19pm

I come back from vacation and we still don't have this figured out yet? :slap: :D

If I were you, I'd plan for a Saturday. If by some chance something happens (insert Murphy's law here) and you need to leave the car over night, you'd be better off having that extra day to fix the issue. Especially if we do it down at Jeff's place, since it's a bit of a drive.