The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned t (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126667)

Dan47 08-22-2021 6:14am

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned t

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”

Franklin D. Roosevelt

I’m wondering if Afghanistan is part of a bigger plan for the final demolition of the U.S., or if this really is just all Biden’s fault? Seems like this would be an excellent scapegoat to use to unwind the massive economic bubble we are living in.

z06psi 08-22-2021 6:19am

Uniparty

BayouCountry 08-22-2021 7:19am

No, it’s just total incompetence looking for a photo op on 9/11. Illiterate Afghan troops can’t function without U.S. support troops. This was made clear from interviews with support troops who sent Afghans out on missions.

Imagine, if you will, military leaders who concentrated on military matters instead of wokeness and searching for white supremacist among the ranks. Would the outcome have been different?

Many Americans voted for this joke of a president because they imagined Trump was mean and a racist. I put most of the blame on them. We had a great president in place who could handle world affairs by making intelligent decisions. Now we see what happens when “feelings” impair judgement.

Jeff '79 08-22-2021 7:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BayouCountry (Post 1907054)
No, it’s just total incompetence looking for a photo op on 9/11. Illiterate Afghan troops can’t function without U.S. support troops. This was made clear from interviews with support troops who sent Afghans out on missions.

Imagine, if you will, military leaders who concentrated on military matters instead of wokeness and searching for white supremacist among the ranks. Would the outcome have been different?

Many Americans voted for this joke of a president because they imagined Trump was mean and a racist. I put most of the blame on them. We had a great president in place who could handle world affairs by making intelligent decisions. Now we see what happens when “feelings” impair judgement.

After that stellar post, I now know that you're a special kind of stupid.
Jeezus. Really ??

mrvette 08-22-2021 7:48am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1907061)
Jeezus. Really ??

IT IS YOU hoo is a special kind of stoopid.....:issues:

Jeff '79 08-22-2021 7:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1907065)
IT IS YOU hoo is a special kind of stoopid.....:issues:

Coming from you Gene, that really hurts. :rofl::rofl:

DJ_Critterus 08-22-2021 8:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1907066)
Coming from you Gene, that really hurts. :rofl::rofl:

That's because he hit the nail right on the head.

You got anything to dispute Bayou's reply or you just gonna **** up another thread with your typical nauseating trolling?

Jeff '79 08-22-2021 8:17am

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1907071)
That's because he hit the nail right on the head.

You got anything to dispute Bayou's reply or you just gonna **** up another thread with your typical nauseating trolling?

UuuWee !!! You are one bad ass internet tough guy . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachment 59900

:spdchk:

z06psi 08-22-2021 8:20am

Jeff'79 = uniparty

DJ_Critterus 08-22-2021 8:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1907074)
UuuWee !!! You are one bad ass internet tough guy . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachment 59900

:spdchk:

I didn't disagree with Bayou because I did serve in the military...in Afghanistan.

You think I am ashamed or embarrassed because of that pic? Guess how I ended up in that scooter, dick head.

And there's nothing in Bayou's reply that i can disagree with as I have seen all of what he mentioned first hand.

****, sometimes I wish we could trade you out and let Chas return to the forum.

Jeff '79 08-22-2021 8:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1907079)
I didn't disagree with Bayou because I did serve in the military...in Afghanistan.

You think I am ashamed or embarrassed because of that pic? Guess how I ended up in that scooter, dick head.

And there's nothing in Bayou's reply that i can disagree with as I have seen all of what he mentioned first hand.

****, sometimes I wish we could trade you out and let Chas return to the forum.

Fk, I would be.... :rofl::rofl:

z06psi 08-22-2021 8:30am

Amazing to see people comment who have never been within a 1000 miles of Afghanistan.

DJ_Critterus 08-22-2021 9:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1907081)
Fk, I would be.... :rofl::rofl:

I'd be ashamed to be an ignorant **** stick proving it time and again to everyone.

Military service ****ed up my knees. Being a liberal ****ed up your brain...or what's left of it.

The entire forum knows you add nothing of value here.

Jeff '79 08-22-2021 9:11am

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1907092)
I'd be ashamed to be an ignorant **** stick proving it time and again to everyone.

Military service ****ed up my knees. Being a liberal ****ed up your brain...or what's left of it.

The entire forum knows you add nothing of value here.

Uwww, cry me a river.

Attachment 59907

DJ_Critterus 08-22-2021 9:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1907094)
Uwww, cry me a river.

Attachment 59907

That's all you got? Apparently you're too ****ing stupid to read and know I don't care about that pic.

Jeff '79 08-22-2021 9:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1907095)
That's all you got? Apparently you're too ****ing stupid to read and know I don't care about that pic.

That's it.
I wouldn't want to hurt your woke feelings.:cert:

Dan47 08-22-2021 9:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BayouCountry (Post 1907054)

What you wrote makes me think this crisis was planned even more and not just incompetence running wild. Not Biden or his supporters but powers controlling him, those electronic voting machines and such.

Time will tell but I would not be surprised to see a credit collapse soon. That would bring our civilization to its knees and open the way for the global reset that’s been talked about by various global entities like the WEF.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset

Dan Dlabay 08-22-2021 9:38am

Biden and today's general staff are a much of left wing nut jobs. I bet generals like Patton MacArthur Eisenhower LeMay and admirals like Nimitz Hasley and so on are rolling in their graves at the idiot in command now. Todays generals are more interested in wokness, lgbt trands gender crap and being to white than running the military as a first class fighting force. As for Biden he is sorry excuse for a commander in chief.

Broken Wind 08-22-2021 9:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan47 (Post 1907044)
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”

Franklin D. Roosevelt

I’m wondering if Afghanistan is part of a bigger plan for the final demolition of the U.S., or if this really is just all Biden’s fault? Seems like this would be an excellent scapegoat to use to unwind the massive economic bubble we are living in.

Legitimate question.

When you consider the numerous failure points involved, you have two possible options in my mind: 1. Political, military, and intel communities are incompetent, or 2. They saw it coming and didn’t care, i.e., wanted it to happen.

I tend toward #1, but it is difficult to comprehend, and frankly, I don’t want to think that. If we are that far off, there is nothing stopping China, Russia, et al., from having their way with this country in any way they wish to. If I was Taiwan right now, I would be rethinking my options.

There has been reporting that the Taliban had been buying their way into this point over the past year or more, and that’s why the Afghan forces evaporated. If true, that fact could not have baked into the US ooda loop for this outcome to occur. The magnitude of that intel failure is indescribable. OR, they saw it, reported it, and no one cared.

Observing Biden, Harris, et.al., since Jan 20, I have not seen anything to build confidence they know what they are doing.

Bottom line is I don’t quite know what to think. Whether incompetent or by design, it does not bode well for the US.

BayouCountry 08-22-2021 10:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1907061)
Jeezus. Really ??

After your name calling response without any counter argument, I know you are a special kind of stupid. What's next? Calling me a racist?

Here is something else you can ponder. Why do you and the guy you voted for feel sorry for illegal aliens flowing over our southern border costing tax payers billions? Yet, you and your democrat compadre's don't give a shit about the Afghan women and children who will be abused by the evil thugs Biden unleashed on the population.

Do you realize the hell that Biden unleashed on the people of Afghanistan? There was a reason President Trump didn't want to touch Afghanistan during his term in office; no one offered him an acceptable plan for an orderly withdrawal.