The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ***** +++++ The Challenger Deep Dive and Cool Breeze Hammock Bar +++++ ***** (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17337)

DAB 07-03-2011 5:26pm

***** +++++ The Challenger Deep Dive and Cool Breeze Hammock Bar +++++ *****
 
In honor of the impending return of KHBlair from her dive trip, welcome to the Challenger Deep Dive and Cool Breeze Hammock Bar.

the Challenger Deep is the deepest part of the ocean, part of the Mariana Trench in the Pacific, and after a long day under the waves, what better than to relax in a hammock, cooled by breezes of the trade winds, while sipping a cool drink.


http://www.divethoughts.com/thoughts...r_deep_226.gif

http://www.galaide.org/old_weblog/im...enger_deep.gif

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thum...-a-hammock.jpg

Kerrmudgeon 07-03-2011 5:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 336178)
In honor of the impending return of KHBlair from her dive trip, welcome to the Challenger Deep Dive and Cool Breeze Hammock Bar.

the Challenger Deep is the deepest part of the ocean, part of the Mariana Trench in the Pacific, and after a long day under the waves, what better than to relax in a hammock, cooled by breezes of the trade winds, while sipping a cool drink.

Now yer talkin boy.........http://oi55.tinypic.com/ipo9qv.jpg

http://nosirds.files.wordpress.com/2...each.jpg?w=900

DAB 07-03-2011 5:42pm

may i offer you a cool drink?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6Ec-3pWxm2...cal-drinks.jpg

Kerrmudgeon 07-03-2011 5:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 336200)

but of course kind sir, and send one over to this young filly also, thanks!
http://www.algarveproperty.ie/upload...rl_hammock.jpg

Kerrmudgeon 07-03-2011 6:02pm

Who is that masked bandit Tonto????...............
http://oi52.tinypic.com/11glg80.jpg
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2yuybet.jpg
this one is funny.....what do you think is going on?????:madwoman:

Burnt C6 07-03-2011 6:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 336218)
Who is that masked bandit Tonto????...............
http://oi52.tinypic.com/11glg80.jpg

I don't see no mask?






Oh there it is looking in the wrong place.

Kerrmudgeon 07-03-2011 6:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnt C6 (Post 336221)
I don't see no mask?
Oh there it is looking in the wrong place.

I never noticed that!.........:boobies:
thanks!

DAB 07-03-2011 6:49pm

how come dolphins don't get all pruney from spending all their life in the water, but if you or i spend 30 min in a tub, we're all pruney?

kingpin 07-03-2011 6:59pm

...don't forget the shrinkage. :leaving:

DAB 07-03-2011 7:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingpin (Post 336289)
...don't forget the shrinkage. :leaving:

Good news, bring me good news. :kick:

Kerrmudgeon 07-03-2011 7:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 336294)
Good news, bring me good news. :kick:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lspencer534 07-03-2011 7:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 336294)
Good news, bring me good news. :kick:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DAB 07-03-2011 7:16pm

Fat floats. That's good news.

carlton_fritz 07-03-2011 7:31pm

http://i56.tinypic.com/30k6k9w.gif

Ms.Gem 07-03-2011 8:12pm

:shots:

carlton_fritz 07-03-2011 8:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms.Gem (Post 336337)
:shots:

:hi:

dwjz06 07-03-2011 8:14pm

Sup folks:cheers:

Ms.Gem 07-03-2011 8:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 336340)
:hi:

:hi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 336341)
Sup folks:cheers:

:seeya::cheers:

carlton_fritz 07-03-2011 8:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 336341)
Sup folks:cheers:

Mother Nature is putting on a show.

FRISKY 07-04-2011 2:09am

Good morning to the new bar! :seeya:

It's nice in here.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 4:42am.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2019 The Vette Barn