The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   What Happened To Social Media???? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126097)

Chemtrails99 06-22-2021 5:09am

What Happened To Social Media????

For almost 5 years it seemed that every leftist I knew posted almost nostop about the smallest of negitive stories about Trump. Now he is gone, the country is in a free fall and being destroyed....and all I see on their feeds are things like, "I saw this great new documentary" and "There's a free local kid's jazz show on Thursday". No mention at all about a single idiotic thing Chairman Xiden has done.

What's up with that????

Dan Dlabay 06-22-2021 6:56am

I have a number of people on facebook who degraded Trump and talked up Biden. Since the idiot was sworn in not a word from any of them about how good Biden.:cert:

Jeff '79 06-22-2021 7:04am

The ex Liar In Chief Lost.
No one talks about a loser has been, so there's that.
Trump is a loser. Deal with it.
Apparently a delusional few believed the lies that he spewed, are still living in the past, and yearn for his idiocracy even now.

NotSlo 06-22-2021 7:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890531)
The ex Liar In Chief Lost.
No one talks about a loser has been, so there's that.
Trump is a loser. Deal with it.
Apparently a delusional few believed the lies that he spewed, are still living in the past, and yearn for his idiocracy even now.

you didn't answer the question

Steve_R 06-22-2021 7:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSlo (Post 1890553)

Did you really expect an answer from him? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[Jeff '79] Trump bad. Biden perfect. [/Jeff '79]

Jeff '79 06-22-2021 7:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSlo (Post 1890553)

So what exactly was the question ?
What happened to social media ?
Answer:
Nothing, it's still there.
Happy ? :seasix:

DJ_Critterus 06-22-2021 8:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 (Post 1890496)
For almost 5 years it seemed that every leftist I knew posted almost nostop about the smallest of negitive stories about Trump. Now he is gone, the country is in a free fall and being destroyed....and all I see on their feeds are things like, "I saw this great new documentary" and "There's a free local kid's jazz show on Thursday". No mention at all about a single idiotic thing Chairman Xiden has done.

What's up with that????

They haven't been told what they are supposed to say, so they engage in a bunch of shit posting.

Mike Mercury 06-22-2021 9:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1890565)
They haven't been told what they are supposed to say, so they engage in a bunch of shit posting.

^ this

the cult hasn't given new instructions; and the CNN-o'crats dare not speak on their own... in fear of losing their circle-jerk of friends.

NotSlo 06-22-2021 9:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890556)
Answer:

derangement noted

Jeff '79 06-22-2021 9:39am

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 58169

:yawn: You Trumper Thumpers are getting so boring.
If that's the best you can come up with, best don't even post.
Lame-O

NotSlo 06-22-2021 9:47am

Boo ****ing Hoo

DJ_Critterus 06-22-2021 10:22am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890556)
Answer:

https://i.imgflip.com/1u5zeo.gif

Chemtrails99 06-22-2021 11:23am

Nice of a Leftist to show up here to illustrate exactly what I am talking about. I made ZERO mention about the election. I want to know why he/she/they/it or whatever them thinks they are has said nothing about stuff like Chairman Xiden being insulted by other world leaders. Or about how crime has gone crazy. Or how his son is a drug addled pervert . I mean I guess it's better that he isn't a HUNTER and is just a Pedo? Chariman Xiden is destroying the country, Trump is gone. Why no comment on the daily stupidity like we were all subjected to while Trump was in office?

DJ_Critterus 06-22-2021 11:31am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 (Post 1890608)
Nice of a Leftist to show up here to illustrate exactly what I am talking about. I made ZERO mention about the election. I want to know why he/she/they/it or whatever them thinks they are has said nothing about stuff like Chairman Xiden being insulted by other world leaders. Or about how crime has gone crazy. Or how his son is a drug addled pervert . I mean I guess it's better that he isn't a HUNTER and is just a Pedo? Chariman Xiden is destroying the country, Trump is gone. Why no comment on the daily stupidity like we were all subjected to while Trump was in office?

Because he agrees with the current stupidity and has nothing to whine about?

Aerovette 06-22-2021 11:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 (Post 1890496)

What's up with that????

Trump is gone and anyone not feeding the agenda or posting benign mindlessness, has been locked out and cancelled.

Jeff '79 06-22-2021 11:35am

2 Attachment(s)
Good thread !!!

Attachment 58177

Attachment 58178

Sea Six 06-22-2021 11:53am

Jeff

Defend Biden without mentioning Trump.

Go.

Vandelay Industries 06-22-2021 11:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1890625)
Jeff

Go.

That's unpossible. :funnier:

Steve_R 06-22-2021 11:56am

:popcorns:

Jeff '79 06-22-2021 11:58am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1890625)
Jeff

Go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1890629)
That's unpossible. :funnier:

:iagree:

We can only hope that Biden Abdicates, leaving Kamala as President, Nancy as VP and Chuck as The Speaker of The House.